HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023: The Haryana Public Service Commission has invited applications from eligible candidates for the designation of Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer. Interested candidates can fill up the application form beginning on the 21st of March, 2023 and the end date to fill up the application form is the 10th of April, 2023. The candidates are required to submit the application via online mode only.
The applications submitted through any other mode will be rejected in any case. The candidates who are eligible for the HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023 can visit the official website of HPSC i.e.http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/ and fill up the application form accordingly.
Apart from this, we have also provided a link at the end of this article to apply for this recruitment. Applicants can directly apply for recruitment through the link provided in the ‘Important Links’ section.
HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023
The Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Haryana has advertised a total of 37 vacancies for the post of Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and the other important details mentioned in the below paragraph and then can apply for the HPSC SDAO Recruitment. In this article, we have included all the important information that will be beneficial for the candidates in filling up this application form.
HPSC Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will have to fulfil the eligibility criteria in order to appear in the HPSC SDAO Recruitment Examination. Read this section carefully as it will be cardinal for the students planning to appear in this particular examination.
HPSC SDAO Educational Qualification (On 10-04-2023)
The candidates filling up the application form are required to possess a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (Honours) degree. In addition to this, the applicant should also have a Master of Science in Agriculture degree with a minimum of 2nd class.
Apart from these qualifications, the candidate is also required to have studied Sanskrit or Hindi as one of their subjects till their 10th or 12th standard. Furthermore, the candidates are advised to check the educational criteria in the official notification also.
HPSC SDAO 2023 Age Limit (on 01-03-2023)
The applicants should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and the candidate should not be above 42 years. Apart from this, the candidates’ age will be calculated according to the 1st of March, 2023. Furthermore, many candidates must be seeking age relaxation according to the category to which they belong. For this, the candidates can check out the official notification. The download link of the official notification has been provided in the ‘Important Links’ table below.
HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Focus of the Article||Recruitment|
|Recruitment For||Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer and Equivalent (Administrative Cadre) (Group-B)|
|Department Concerned||Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department, Haryana|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||37|
|Start Date of Online Application||21-03-2023|
|End Date of Online Application||10-04-2023 (Till 11:55 pm)|
|Last Date to submit the Fee||10-04-2023 (Till 11:55 pm)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Interview or personality Test
Document Verification of the candidate
- HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023
- CPCB Recruitment 2023
HPSC SDAO 2023 Apply Online Application Form
After going through the eligibility criteria, the candidates can check the below steps and can apply for recruitment accordingly.
- To begin the process, open the official website of HPSC using the web address i.e.http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/
- Now the homepage of the Haryana Public Service Commission will open up on the screen.
- On the left side of the homepage, there will be a section of ‘Apply Online’. Click on the link provided under that.
- Now a new page dedicated to the advertisement will be opened.
- Here search for ‘Advertisement of Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer ‘.
- In front of the advertisement, there will be a link ‘Click Here to Apply’.Click on that link.
- Now the candidate has to first sign up for the recruitment. Under this fill up the basic details.
- It includes a valid email address and mobile number. After successful registration, the applicant will receive a login id and application number on their registered email and phone number.
- Now proceed towards filling up the application form. Fill up the educational details.
- Upload the scanned documents as mentioned below.
- Eventually, pay the examination or application fees and submit the filled-up application form after preview.
The applicants are advised to download the filled-up application form for future reference.
Documents to be Uploaded
- A scanned Copy of a coloured photo in either png, jpg or jpeg and its size should be not more than a maximum of 200 kb.
- Scanned signature in either png, jpg or jpeg and size not more than 50 kb.
Apart from this, the applicants can refer to the official notification for the required documents.
|General Male Candidates and Haryana Ex-Servicemen Dependent son||Rs 1000/-|
|General Female Candidates and Haryana ESM Female Dependent||Rs 250/-|
|EWS, Female and Male applicants of BC-A and B, SC, ESM of Haryana||Rs 250/-|
|PwBD of Haryana||Exempted|
HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here>>||HPSC SDAO Online Application Link|
|Download>>||HPSC SDAO Recruitment Notification 2023|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The pay scale of the selected SDAO candidates will be Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400.
No, the applicants can not pay the HPSC SDAO application fees via offline mode. The application fees are accepted via online mode only.
The candidate can contact in the below details:
+91 9310611990, +91 8595750947, +91 7048936810