HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023: Haryana Public Service Commission is now inviting applications for the recruitment process of Medical Officer. The officials are conducting the recruitment process to fill out 120 vacant posts. Aspirants who are interested in the above-mentioned post must apply for it. The recruitment process has started for the post of Medical Officer of Group-A (HCMS-I) in ESI Health Care, Labour Department, Haryana.
The authority released the Haryana Medical Officer Application Form on 12th January 2023. Aspirants can access the application form from the official website of HPSC. Interested candidates must go through the following article to get all the crucial details related to the HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023.
Update: The last date to submit MO Application is extended to 6th Feb 2023
HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023
The whole application procedure will be conducted online. If any application is received via post then the authority will reject the HP Medical Officer Application Form. Before starting the application procedure, the authority has released the notification. It has been released on the official portal of HPSC in pdf format. Aspirants must read the notification thoroughly before applying for the recruitment.
It is advisable for the candidates to not wait for the last date to submit the application as they might face network traffic and other problems. The recruitment is being conducted for the 2023 year. A direct application link is available below in the article. Read the following article till the end to get the latest updates about HPSC MO Recruitment.
hpsc.gov.in Medical Officer Recruitment: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Recruitment Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Total Number of Vacancies||120 Posts (UR: 64, SC: 27, BCA: 14, BCB: 3, EWS: 12)|
|Application Last Date||1st February 2023 (Extended to 6th Feb)|
|Recruitment Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for the candidates who are going to apply for the post. Only those applicants can fill out the application form who will fulfil all the conditions mentioned in the authority. In case any ineligible candidate will submit the form then the authority will reject the Haryana Medical Officer Application Form. Given below is the list of eligibility conditions set for the Medical Officer post:
- Applicants must have a graduation degree in Medicine and Surgery from a recognized board.
- Interested aspirants must be registered with the Medical Council of India as Medical Practioner.
- Aspirants with MD/14S degrees or PG diplomas will be preferred by the authority.
- Aspirants must have studied Hindi or Sanskrit till 10th or Higher Education.
- Interested candidates’ minimum age should not be lower than 22 years old.
- The maximum age limit of the aspirants applying for the post should be 35 years old.
- There is a relaxation in the upper age limit for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Haryana Medical Officer (MO) Application Fee
Submission of the application fee is one of the most important steps in the application procedure. All the aspirants are informed that the application procedure will be incomplete without the HPSC MO Application Fee. The officials are providing several modes to pay the application fee to make the procedure easy for the candidates. The application fee varies for candidates belonging to different categories. Check the table provided below to get Category-Wise Application Fee details:
|Male candidates belonging to the general category and other states||Rs. 1000/-|
|Female candidates belonging to the general category and other states||Rs. 250/-|
|Applicants belonging to SC/ BC-A&B/ ESM of Haryana||Rs. 250/-|
|PWD Candidate of Haryana||Exempted|
How to apply for HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment?
The following paragraph includes the procedure to apply for हिमाचल प्रदेश चिकित्सा अधिकारी भर्ती easily. Applicants who are having trouble understanding the application procedure can take help from the following paragraph. The following are the steps to fill out the HPSC MO Application Form:
- Firstly, visit the officials portal of HPSC i.e., http://hpsc.gov.in/
- Secondly, you will have to tap on the Advertisement option available on the HPSC home page.
- After tapping on the link, a new page will appear on the screen.
- There you will have to find and tap on the Application link available in front of the respective Recruitment.
- A new page will appear on the screen, register yourself (If Asked).
- The application form will appear on the screen. There you will have to enter all the asked details correctly.
- After entering all the details, move forward to upload all the asked documents in the requested size.
- Now, pay the application by choosing the payment mode ad entering the asked details.
- At last, you will have to preview the HP MO Online Form and finally submit the application form.
- Also, print out the application form as well as the fee receipt for future use.
Documents Needed For हिमाचल प्रदेश चिकित्सा अधिकारी आवेदन पत्र
The authority will also ask the candidates who are going to fill out the form for some documents. They will have to upload the required documents to the application form. In case any application is received without documents, the authority will treat it as an incomplete application form. Given below is the list of documents that need to be uploaded to the hpsc.gov.in Medical Officer Application Form:
- Photograph of the candidates with signature
- Signature of the Applicants
- Educational Qualification Mark Sheet
- Caste and PWBD Certificate (If Applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- NOC from the department
HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment: Important Links
|Apply Online||HPSC MO Application Link|
|Application Extend Notice||Check here|
|Visit the website||HPSC Website Link|
|Read the Advertisement||HPSC MO Advertisement Link|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ Portal|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants who will get selected for the post will be rewarded with an attractive salary. The pay scale of the HPSC Medical Officer is FPL-10 (Rs. 56,100).
The last date to submit the application form is 1st February 2023. After that, no application form will be accepted.