Haryana Public Service Commission is all set to conduct the HCS Judicial Branch Examination- 2023. By conducting the abovementioned exam, the authority will fill out the 174 vacant positions of Civil Judge (Junior Division). The officials have released the vacancies for which they are inviting candidates for the HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment drive.
As per the schedule, the application form will released officially on 5 January 2024. 174 vacancies will be filled through the hpsc.gov.in HCS Judicial Recruitment drive. Let’s understand the recruitment in detail by checking other details like eligibility, vacancies and others below.
HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment 2024
The official portal of HPSC holds the direct application link and all other recruitment-related links. One must read the recruitment advertisement to clear all doubts before applying online. The officials have also mentioned the application deadline. The deadline to submit the HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment Form is 31 January 2024.
The application fee is also compulsory to pay for the application submission. The application fee is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for female and reserved candidates of Haryana state. There is no application fee for candidates belonging to the PWD category.
hpsc.gov.in HCS Judicial Recruitment 2024: An Overview
|Name of the Authority
|Haryana Public Service Commission
|Name of the Service
|HCS Judicial Branch Examination- 2023
|Name of the position
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)
|Advertisement No. l/ 2024
|Application Form Availability Status
|From 5 Jan 2024
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Official Web Portal
HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read and fulfil the conditions mentioned by the officials. No ineligible candidates can apply for HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment 2024. The following is the detailed eligibility criteria:
- Interested candidates should be citizens of India or subjects of Nepal, Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee.
- Candidates applying for recruitment should be between 21 and 42 years old. Age relaxation can be used by candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by the Indian Law and approved by the Bar Council of India on or before 31 January 2024.
HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment Vacancies
The following block will provide detailed vacancy information advertised by the officials. The following is the table showing category-wise vacancies:
Category-wise bifurcation of the vacant and anticipated posts:
|SCs of Haryana
|BC- A of Haryana
|BC- B of Haryana
|EWS of Haryana
Haryana PSC HCS Judicial Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
|Display of the recruitment advertisement
|1st January 2024
|Commencement of the application process
|5th January 2024
|Deadline for submitting the application form
|31st January 2024
|Issuance of the admit card
|Date of the preliminary exam
How to apply for the HPSC HCS (Judicial Branch) Recruitment 2024?
The application process is easy once candidates understand it thoroughly. Therefore, this article has been prepared. Understand the steps provided below to apply for the HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment easily:
- Start the process by landing on the official website of the Haryana Public Service Commission using the link address available below: https://hpsc.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page will appear on the screen, and you will see multiple options at the top of the screen.
- Thirdly, locate and click on the Advertisements option, and a new page will open on the respective device.
- After that, you will see a list of different recruitments on a new page.
- Locate the name of the “Advt. No. 01 of 2024 – HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination 2023-2024″ and tap on the application link in front of it.
- Now, the application page will open; you need to commence the process by commencing the registration.
- The registration process will require the submission of a few details and a verification process.
- After that, you must log in with the credentials received after the successful registration process.
- Start filling out the details on the application form carefully and move towards the next stage of the application process.
- After that, you need to submit scanned files of some important documents like photographs, mark sheets, category certificates and others.
- Now, you will reach the last stage of the application process, where you must pay the mentioned application fee and choose the preferred payment gateway.
- Lastly, thoroughly check the whole form and tap on the submit tab to complete the process.
HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|HPSC Website Link
|To be activated
|HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment Advertisement
|Follow for daily updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment?
After completing the application process, the officials will commence the process by conducting the preliminary examination. After that, the main written exam will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates. The Viva Voce will do the final selection of candidates for the post.
According to the official schedule, the authority will release the application form for candidates on 5 January 2024. The same process is scheduled to end on 31st January 2024.
Which documents need to be uploaded to the Haryana HCS Judicial Recruitment Form?
The following is the list of documents which need to be uploaded to the application form:
Scanned passport-sized photograph, specimen signature, degree and mark sheets, SC certificate, BCA & BCB certificate, EWS certificate, DESM certificate, ESM/ DFF certificate, PWD certificate, Addhar Card copy, Parivar Pehchan Patra, Haryana Domicile Certificate, NOC, etc.