HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023: The Haryana Public Service Commission has invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant District Attorney in the department of prosecution in Haryana. The applicants who find themselves eligible for the post of Assistant District Attorney can apply for it beginning from the 1st of March, 2023 and the last date to apply for this post will be the 28th of March, 2023. However, the candidates are strictly advised to go through this article thoroughly and then apply for the mentioned designation.
This article will cover all the information that will be useful for filling up the application form for the HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023.
HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023
The officials of the HPSC have advertised a total of 112 vacancies for the post of Assistant District Attorney for the year 2023. The candidates are advised to fill out the application as soon as possible and should not wait for the last date. The applications are accepted via online mode only. The applicants can apply by visiting the official website of HPSC i.e. www.hpsc.gov.in.
In addition to this, a direct link to apply has also been provided at the end of this article in the ‘Important Link’ section. It will be made active as soon as the authority starts accepting the online application form.
HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023 Highlights
The summary of the recruitment has been exhibited in the table below. Check out for the recruitment insights
|Designation Name||Assistant District Attorney|
|Department Concerned||Prosecution Department Haryana|
|Commission Involved||Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC)|
|Number of Openings||112|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Minimum Qualification Required||Bachelor Degree|
|Job Location||Across Haryana|
HPSC Assistant District Attorney Vacancy 2023
The authorities have declared a total of 112 vacancies of the ADA. The vacancies according to the category has been shown below.
|Category of the Candidate||Openings|
|Backward Classes (A)||17|
|Economically Weaker Section||10|
|Backward Classes (B)||10|
The categories mentioned above should be from Haryana only. Furthermore, the 112 vacancies mentioned above also include vacancies of ESM -06, PH ortho-04 and PH(VH)-04.
HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment Schedule
|Advertisement Release Date||22nd of February, 2023|
|Filling up of online applications begins from||1st of March, 2023|
|Last date to fill up the online application||28th of March,2023 till 11:55 pm|
|Last date to pay online application fees||28th of March,2023 till 11:55 pm|
|Exam Date||To Be Updated|
- HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023
- NIOT Recruitment 2023 Notification
- ITBP Recruitment 2023
HPSC Assistant District Attorney Eligibility & Qualification
The eligibility criteria have been divided into two categories mentioned below:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Criteria
The candidates are required to possess these qualifications till the last date of filling up the application form. The essential qualification required are as follows:
- The candidate should have a professional bachelor’s degree in Law and should be from an authorized university.
- They should also have registered themselves or enrolled in the Bar Council as an Advocate.
- And they should have studied either Sanskrit or Hindi till the 10th standard.
Age Criteria (as on 28-03-2023)
The applicants should have attained a minimum age of 21 years and should be 42 years of age or less than that. However, there are upper age limit relaxations for candidates belonging to different categories in Haryana. The table below provides a clear idea regarding that.
|BC||of 5 years|
|PwBD||of 10 years|
|SC||of 5 years|
|Divorced or Widow||of 5 years|
|Disabled military personnel’s wife||of 5 years|
|Women separated judicially||of 5 years|
|Ex-Serviceman||of Military service + 3 Years|
|Women not married||of 5 years|
The candidate seeking age relaxation can go through the official notification.
How to Apply for HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023
As soon as the application link gets activated, the candidates can read the steps provided below and then can apply for the recruitment. The steps are as given below:
- To start the process, first of all, open the official website of the Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula i.e.http://hpsc.gov.in/
- Now on the bottom left side of the page, click on the link “Apply online” link.
- A new page opens up.
- Here search for the ‘Assistant District Attorney’ notification and click on that.
- Now first the candidate has to sign up by filling in the basic details. Provide a valid email id and phone number.
- Afterwards, fill out the registration form and after submitting it, the applicant will receive a login id and application number at their registered details.
- Now upload the documents mentioned below and make the online payment.
- Finally submit the filled-out application form and then download it for further reference.
Documents to be Kept Ready
- Scanned signature as well as the photo of the applicant.
- Scanned marksheet as well as degrees required.
- Haryana State Domicile Scanned copy.
- PwBD Certificate if applicable.
- Scanned Copy of the Parivaar Pehchaan Patra and Aadhar Card. In addition to this, a scanned copy of the candidate providing proof of their enrollment in the bar council as an advocate is also required.
For more details on the documents, check out the official notification.
HPSC Assistant District Attorney Application Fees
|Unreserved Male Candidates from Haryana and other states||Rs 1000/-|
|Unreserved Female Candidates from Haryana and other states||Rs 250/-|
|BC-A and B, ESM, EWS and SC of Haryana||Rs 250/-|
|PwBD of Haryana||Exempted|
|Apply Here>>||HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023( will be active from 1st of March,2023)|
|Download>>||HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment Notification 2023|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
No, the candidates cannot withdraw their application of HPSC ADA after submitting their application form online.
Yes, the applicant can pay the application fees via credit card also.
In this case, the applicants can contact the below phone number and email id.
-Mobile Number- 93106-1 1990, 85957-50947 &. 70489-36810
-Email ID- email@example.com
Between 9 am to 6 pm only.
1 thought on “HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for 112 Posts, Apply Online”
There is some problem while submit the application form.it show that u have not filled all mandatory field but i have filled.