HPCL Recruitment 2021: HPCL has invited applications from eligible candidates for various engineering posts. Eligible candidates can submit applications between 3rd March to 15th April 2021. HPCL Engineers Recruitment 2021 will be done for a total of 200 engineering vacancies.
HPCL is Maharatna PSU of India providing employment to a huge number of talented people across the country. HPCL has recently released a notification for the selection of 200 engineers. Those who are eligible should not miss this chance to join a Central PSU. They can apply in online mode by visiting the apply link provided below in this article.
- 1 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Engineers Posts 200
- 2 HPCL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- 3 HPCL Recruitment Application process
- 4 How to Apply for HPCL Engineer Recruitment?
- 5 HPCL Engineer Selection Process
- 6 Important Links
- 7 FAQs
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Engineers Posts 200
Applications for HPCL Engineer recruitment can be filled only in online mode. No offline application form has been made available by the company. Those who wish apply should not waste time and apply well on time. After the due date, no online application link will be expired no aspirant will be able to submit the application. Selection will be based on CBT, Group Tasks, Interview etc and selected candidates can be posted anywhere across India.
Here we have shared all the crucial information related to HPCL Engineering recruitment for the year 2021. The details include application process, selection process, apply link, eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates etc.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 : A Brief
|Recruitment||HPCL Recruitment 2021|
|Article Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Recruiting Authority||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Recruitment Type||Government Job (PSU)|
|Post||Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil & Instrumentation)|
|Salary/ Emoluments||E2 (Salary Grade) Rs.50000- Rs.160000 (Pay Scale) 15.17 lakhs approx. (CTC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Anywhere across India|
|HPCL Recruitment 2021 Official Website||www.hindustanpetroleum.com|
HPCL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Release of Notification||3rd March 2021|
|Commencement of Online Application||3rd March 2021|
|Last of application||15th April 2021|
|Date of issue of admit card for CBT||To be notified later|
|Date of Computer Based Test||To be notified later|
|Publication of result||To be notified later|
Snapshot of HPCL Engineer Vacancies
Check post-wise number of available vacancies given in the table below-
Also check category-wise distribution of Vacancies
|Category||No. of vacancies|
Candidates should fulfil the eligibility criteria fixed by the recruiting agency before HPCL recruitment 2021 apply online. Eligibility requirements for HPCL engineers recruitment is given below-
- Applicants should be Indian Nationals.
- Maximum Age of Candidates should be 25 years as on 3rd March 2021. Age relaxation for reserved categories is also applicable.
- Applicants must have completed 4-year full time regular B.tech/BE program with minimum 60% (UR/OBCNC/EWS) & 50% (SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized university.
- Candidates in final year of qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
HPCL Recruitment Application process
- Application process will be active from 3rd March to 15th April 2021.
- Applications can be submitted only in online mode.
- Applications submitted with wrong or incomplete information will not be considered and rejected.
- Details in the application forms should be filled carefully as no option for correction will be provided.
- Candidates should provide valid email and phone no. and ensure that it is valid at least for a year from the date of application. It is compulsory because all the intimation related to recruitment is sent to candidates on their registered emails and mobile no.
- Before submitting application, candidates must read the official notification and instructions.
How to Apply for HPCL Engineer Recruitment?
Applications are live now and interest candidates can submit applications. Application forms are available on HPCL career portal. Link for the same is mentioned below. In order to apply, candidates have to make an account on the portal and have to register first. After registration they can login and apply for engineer recruitment. Check step-by-step process for registration and login below-
- Visit HPCL portal.
- Click on “Careers” link given on the menu bar on the homepage.
- Click on “View Available” option.
- Click on Apply link given under Engineering Roles option.
- Click on “Sign Up for new registration” option.
- Registration form will open. Fill all the details asked in the application form. Click on “Register” button.
- Registration will be completed and login password will be sent to the registered mobile number and email. Keep login details i.e. email and password safe to fill the application forms in HPCL portal.
Login & Application
After successful login, candidates have to proceed to application form filling. Have a look at the login and application process given here-
- Step 1- Open Login link given below.
- Step 2- Enter Login details i.e. email and password generated at the time of registration. Enter Captcha code and click on “Sign Up” button.
- Step 3- A list of all the available advertisements will open. Click on “Engineers 2021” application link as shown in the image below.
- Step 4- Now, application form will appear. In the first part of the application form fill personal details.
- Step 5- Fill all the personal details and click on “Validate your details” button.
- Step 6- Now, fill contact details carefully in the space provided and click on “Validate your details” link.
- Step 7- Fill qualification details and validate the same to proceed further.
- Step 8- Mark the declaration and fill Banking Details carefully.
- Step 9- On this page, upload photograph and signature in specified format.
- Step 10- Now, preview of the application form will open. Click on Back button and make necessary correction in the details if there is any mistake. After preview, mark the declaration and click on “Final Submit” button.
- Step 11- Take printout of the application form by clicking on relevant option. Complete application fee payment process by clicking on “Click to Make Payment” option.
- Step 12- After successful payment, application form will be verified and finally submitted. Take the receipt of payment and print application form for further references.
- Payment of fee is applicable for UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates applying for engineering positions.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and PwBD category are exempted application fee payment.
- Applicants have to pay Rs.1000/- plus 18% gst (i.e. Rs.180) and other payment charges applicable.
- Application can be paid only in online mode through Debit /Credit card/UPI or Net Banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
HPCL Engineer Selection Process
Selection of candidates for the post of engineers in HPCL will be made on the basis of-
- Computer Based Test– After scrutiny of applications, candidates will be called for Computer based test. Hpcl recruitment 2021 exam date will be communicated in due course. CBT will include General Aptitude and Professional/Technical Knowledge section.
- Group Tasks– Candidates shortlisted in CBT will be called for Group Tasks.
- Personal Interview
After personal interview, candidates will be called for further selection stages. Stage is given a weightage. Candidates must be physically fit and should satisfy all the medical fitness parameters set by the company for this recruitment.
Weightage for Selection
Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of weightage drawn from each selection stage. Check the Weightage criteria shared as under-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
-Min qualifying marks in Domain section – 50% for all categories.
-Min qualifying Overall Marks (i.e.GA + Technical) Marks-
- Group Task
-Minimum Qualifying Marks –
- Personal Interview
-Min Qualifying Marks-
- Final Scoring
It include combined scores of candidates in CBT+ Group Task and PI
-Minimum qualifying Marks –
|★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs||★ 12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Diploma Govt Jobs||★ ITI Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Sarkari Naukari||★ Nursing Govt Jobs|
|★ PG Govt Jobs||★ Engineering Govt Jobs|
|HPCL portal||Click Here|
|HPCL Engineer Recruitment Registration Link||Click Here|
|Login/Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification/ Advertisement||Click Here|
Queries related to HPCL recruitment can be sent to at email@example.com. Emails should be in given format- “Position Name – Application Number”.
Candidates can submit application till 15th April 2021.
Applications has been invited for filling of 200 engineering posts in HPCL.
No, all the supporting documents are to be uploaded after the publication of CBT result by the candidates who will be shortlisted for next round.
No, application fee payment can be made in online mode using the modes mentioned in the article above.