HP GDS Recruitment 2022 registration has been started on 2nd May 2022. Candidates interested in joining HP Postal circle as Gram Dak Sevak can apply before the last date. The last date for HP GDS registration is 5th June 2022. Candidates have to apply only through the online mode. Applicants are required to visit the official website and submit the application. For the convenience of the applicants, we have shared all the necessary links related to application on this page.
In this particular article, we have shared all the necessary information related to HP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment like important dates, application process, eligibility, selection process, vacancies, etc.
- 1 HP GDS Recruitment 2022
- 2 HP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Eligibility 2022
- 3 How to fill the HP GDS Post circle application form 2022?
- 4 How to check HP Gramin Dak Sevak Application Status?
- 5 HP GDS Recruitment 2022: Important Links
HP GDS Recruitment 2022
India Post is the conducting authority of this recruitment drive to be organized for the recruitment of 634 Gram Dak Sevak in HP Postal Circle. The selection process will be carried forward by the respective recruiting authorities such as Branch Office (BO), SO, Head Office (HO), etc. of HP circle.
The job profile and responsibilities of HP Gramin Dak Sevak basically include sale of stamp and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and other responsibilities and duties assigned by Post Master and other superiors.
HP GDS Recruitment 2022- Detail
|Recruitment||HP GDS recruitment 2022|
|Article category||HP Gramin Dak Sevak Application 2022|
|Recruiting Authority||India Post|
|Ministry||Ministry of Communication, Govt. of India|
|Name of the post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Circle||Himachal Pradesh Circle|
|Registration date||2nd May|
|Application last date||5th June|
|Mode of registration and application||Online|
HP GDS Application form Important Dates 2022
|Commencement of online registration||2nd May 2022|
|Last date for registration||5th June 2022|
|Declaration of result||To be notified later|
HP GDS Recruitment- Post/ Vacancy Details
Recruiting authorities has invited application for filling 1007 GDS post in HP. These posts are divided among various categories of candidates. The details are shared below-
|Community/category||No. of posts|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||99|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||191|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||229|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||47|
HP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Before filling the application, applicants must go through the eligibility criteria. They must ensure that they are eligible enough to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in HP.
- Applicants should hold Class 10th pass certificate with Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
- They should have studied the local language it at least up to class X (as elective or compulsory subject). For HP postal circle, candidates have compulsory knowledge of Hindi as it is the local language of this particular circle.
- They are also required to have basic knowledge of Computer training.
- Past experience of candidate or other kind of services will not be considered for the purpose of selection.
- Candidates must have knowledge of cycling. Knowledge of riding a motorcycle or scooter will also be considered as knowledge of riding.
- Applicants should be of minimum 18 years of age as on 5th June 2022.
- The upper age limit of candidates should be 40 years as on 5th June 2022.
The upper age relaxation permissible for various categories of candidates is as follows-
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities PWD) + SC/ST||15 years|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||No relaxation permissible|
HP GDS Application Procedure 2022
Registration process is currently active and interested candidates should register themselves well on time before the due date. After registration, they have to fill the application form. Application link will be activated soon. For submitting the application form, it is compulsory for the candidates to fill the registration form.
Step by step process can be checked below-
How to fill the HP GDS Post circle application form 2022?
HP GDS recruitment application process include three main steps- Online Registration, fee payment, and Online application. All the process can only be completed through online mode (except fee payment).
- Online Registration
- Visit https://indiapostgdsonline.in/ the official website first.
- Click on the link given under the head “Steps to Apply”.
- Enter following details in the space provided-
- Name (in capital letter as mentioned in SSC marks memo)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (should be unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which 10th class passed
- Board in which 10th class passed
- Year of Passing 10th class
- 10th Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Before submitting the registration form check entries again.
- Click on “Submit Details” button.
- Registration will be done.
On successful registration, candidates will receive a registration number which they have to retain for further application process.
HP GDS Application Fee payment
- Once registration is complete, applicants have to make payment of the requisite fee.
- Application fee payment can be made through online or offline mode.
- Offline payment can be made at any of the Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- Whereas online payment can be made through credit card/debit card or internet banking. Candidates have to visit the official portal https://indiapostgdsonline.in/
- For making payment of application fee, they should refer the registration number.
|OC/OBC/EWS Male candidates||Rs.100/-|
HP GDS Online Application form
- After the payment of application fee, candidates have to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to click on the relevant “Application link” on the homepage of the website.
- They need to enter all the required details correctly in the field available.
- They have to upload all the documents in the format prescribed.
- All the entries should be rechecked before final submission.
- After final submission of the application form, they should take a printout of it for future references.
How to check HP Gramin Dak Sevak Application Status?
Applicants can also track their application status once they have submitted the application till the result is published. The easy steps they have to follow are provided below-
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the given link.
- Fill details such as registration number, applied circle, mobile number.
- Click on “print application” link.
- Application status will display on screen.
HP Gramin Dak Sevak Required Documents
At the time of application, candidates should be ready with scanned copies of all the required documents to be uploaded in the form. The list of all these documents is given in the following table-
|Name of the documents||Allowed file size||Uploading file format|
|DOB proof if DOB is not in the SSC Certificate||200kb, not exceeding A4 size||.jpg/.jpeg|
|SSC/Class 10th Marks Memo||200kb, not exceeding A4 size||.jpg/.jpeg|
|Computer certificate||200kb, not exceeding A4 size||.jpg/.jpeg|
|Memo 1 ( for candidate not qualified in single attempt)||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|Additional SSC Marks Memo 2 (for candidates not qualified in single attempt having more than two mark sheets)||600kb, not exceeding A4 size||.jpg/.jpeg|
|Passport size photograph||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferred||.jpg/.jpeg|
|Signature||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferred||.jpg/.jpeg|
|Community/ Caste Certificate||200kb, not exceeding A4 size||.jpg/.jpeg|
|Certificate of Disability||200kb, not exceeding A4 size||.jpg/.jpeg|
Important Points Related to HP Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment
- Registration and application for GDS post in HP circle can be completed only in online mode.
- Applicants should an active mobile number and active email ID before registration.
- Before registration, they should go through all the important instructions.
- Application should be submitted on time to avoid last-minute disappointment.
- No request for change in application or registration details will be entertained after final submission.