Heavy Vehicle Factory Recruitment 2023: Applications are being invited from eligible candidates for the engagement of the Apprentice position. Heavy Vehicles Factory, Avadi situated in Chennai has released the vacancies. A total of 214 vacancies have been released that is decided to be filled with the current engagement procedure. The apprentice position has been released in two variations i.e., Graduate and Diploma (Technical).
All candidates who want to become a part of this engagement procedure will have to fill out the application form which is available on the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme. The selection committees started the application procedure on the 17th of April 2023. Get more information regarding the topic “Heavy Vehicle Factory Recruitment 2023″ on this page.
Heavy Vehicle Factory Recruitment 2023 Notification
The officials have released the vacancies for the above-mentioned position after almost a year. Many candidates eagerly wanted the vacancies to be released so that they can provide their service as an apprentice. The கனரக வாகன தொழிற்சாலை ஆட்சேர்ப்பு drive is being conducted for one-year Apprentice Training. Only the online medium has been introduced for the application submission procedure. The application process will be taking place for almost a month.
On the 12th of May 2023, the application window is set to be deactivated. Applicants getting selected for the Apprentice position will get a salary of Rs. 8000/- per month (Technician (Diploma) Apprentices) and Rs. 7000/- per month (Graduate Apprentices). Have the details about the vacancies, recruitment schedule, etc. by reading the whole article.
Heavy Vehicle Factory Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Factory||Heavy Vehicles Factory|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|Category||Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Training Duration||1 Year|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
HVF Avadi Apprentice Recruitment Timeline
|Commencement of the online application procedure||17th April 2023|
|Last date to enroll in the NATS Portal||1st May 2023|
|Last date to apply for the recruitment||12th May 2023|
|Publication of the shortlisted candidate’s list||19th May 2023|
|Document Verification Process||29th. 30th and 31st May 2023|
கனரக வாகன தொழிற்சாலை ஆட்சேர்ப்பு Eligibility Criteria
It is crucial to attain all the requirements mentioned in this paragraph to become eligible for the engagement process. Given below is the set eligibility by the respective selection committee:
- The age limit set for candidates applying for the above-mentioned post will be applicable as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
- Candidates who are currently or completed Apprentice training or have one or more years of experience in the same field are not eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification (Graduate Apprentices):
- Must have a degree in Engineering or Technology (relevant discipline) from a recognized university.
- Must have completed graduation in Engineering or Technology on a full-time basis from a recognized institution empowered to grant such a degree.
- Must have given professional body graduate exam that is recognized by state or central government.
- Educational Qualification (Technician Apprentices):
- Must hold a diploma in Engineering or Technology on a full-time basis that must be granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education.
- Should possess a diploma in Engineering or Technology that be granted by a recognized university.
- Possess a diploma in Technology or Engineering from any institution recognised by the state or central government.
HVF Avadi Recruitment Selection Details
Once the application process is complete, the selection process will begin. All applications will be evaluated, and only eligible candidates will be considered. The preparation of a merit list will follow, based on the percentage received in the candidate’s diploma or graduation course. Once the list is ready, it will be made available online.
All selected candidates will need to attend a document verification process, where they must bring all the required documents. After the successful completion of document verification, the appointment letter will be issued.
Also Check out:
How to submit Heavy Vehicle Factory Recruitment Application Online?
The online application process can be a source of stress for some individuals. To make the process more manageable, we have outlined the steps below for first-time candidates who are registering on the NATS portal. These steps will guide you through the process of filling out the application form:
- First, go to the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme using the link provided, which is https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/.
- Then, on the right side of the homepage, click on the “Enroll” option, verify your eligibility, and provide basic details to obtain your login credentials.
- Next, use these credentials to log in to the portal, select some details, upload your resume, and search for the name of the factory you are interested in.
- After finding the desired factory, click on the “Apply” link to access the application form for the respective position.
- Fill in all the requested information on the application form, including education qualifications, address details, etc., and upload the required documents.
- If applicable, pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application and keep a copy of the application and fee receipt safe for verification purposes.
Heavy Vehicle Factory Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official website||NATS Website Link|
|Apply Online||Heavy Vehicle Factory Apprentice Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||Heavy Vehicle Factory Recruitment Advertisement Link|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants are informed that the application procedure has already started on 17th April 2023. The application can be submitted for the same position till 12th May 2023. No application will be entertained after the deadline.
Applicants will have to provide an email/ mobile number/ user id and password to log into the NATS portal. Applicants can retrieve the password by providing their email/ mobile number/ user id in case the password is lost.
The application form can be accessed easily through the NATS portal or by clicking on the direct application link available above in the article.