HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Copper Limited is all set to recruit apprentices in 2022. The authorities have released the notification for the recruitment informing about various details pertaining to the engagement of apprentices. Aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria and all the other details in order to apply. The application procedure commences on 22 November. Hence, the aspirants must apply as soon as possible. The selection of the candidates will be initially on the basis of the application forms submitted by them.
Later, the shortlisted candidates will be judged on the basis of their marks obtained in the required educational qualifications. Find all the details and important information regarding the HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 in the following article.
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022
On 21 November 2022, the authorities notified regarding the availability of 290 vacancies for Apprenticeships. 13 trades were announced for recruitment. The authorities informed the aspirants that the application procedure will commence on 22 November 2022 and the last date to submit the same is 12 December 2022
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment|
|Authority||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Number of Trades||13|
|Number of Vacancies||290|
|Application Commencement||22 November|
|Last Date to Apply||12 December|
Apprentice Trades and Vacancies in HCL
A total of 290 vacancies for trade apprentices are available in Hindustan Copper Limited. These openings are further divided depending upon the reservation criteria and the trades. Recruitment will be conducted for 13 trades. Additionally, the apprentices will be trained for the required duration. Check the detailed vacancies and the training duration subsequently:
|S.No.||Name of the Trade||Number of Vacancies||Training Duration|
|1.||Mate (Mines)||60||3 Years|
|2.||Blaster (Mines)||100||2 Years|
|3.||Diesel Mechanic||10||2 Years|
|6.||Welder (Gas and Electric)||25||1 Year|
|8.||Electronics Mechanic||6||1 Year|
|9.||Draughtsman (Civil)||2||1 Year|
|10.||Draughtsman (Mechanical)||3||1 Year|
|11.||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||2||1 Year|
|13.||Refrigeration and Air Conditioner||2||1 Year|
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Recruitment of Apprentices
Only eligible candidates will be recruited for the Apprenticeship in Hindustan Copper Limited. The selected candidates will be undergoing training at the Khetri copper complex of Hindustan Copper Limited. The government has presently withdrawn the recruitment due to the change of application dates. However, the following eligibility conditions shall still be followed at the time of the upcoming recruitment:
- Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for the Engagement of Trade Apprentices in HCL or Hindustan Copper Limited in 2022.
- The minimum educational qualification that is required from the applicant is the qualification of matriculation. The applicant should have passed class 10th from a recognised School Education Board.
- Such candidates who have passed 10th or its equivalent under the system of 10+2 education can apply for the recruitment.
- For those who are seeking to get engaged in the trades of Mines, no technical qualification is required.
- For the rest of the trades, the candidates must possess the Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the required trade.
- The ITI Certificate must be issued by relevant authorities and the National Council of Vocational Training or the State Council of Vocational Training must recognise it.
- The minimum age that is required for the application is 18 years.
- The upper age limit has been announced as 30 years. This limit is relaxable and five years of age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes category. For those who belong to other Backward Classes, three years will be provided as a relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Applicants who have passed from the Industrial Training Institute in years before 2019 will have to submit an Affidavit.
- Such applicants who have higher professional degrees such as diplomas or BE will not be considered.
- For non-professional higher academic qualifications such as BCom, BSc, or BA, the candidates will still be considered. However, they will not be given any additional preference.
Documents needed for HCL Apprentice Recruitment
The candidates need to submit the following documents while filling out the application form for the recruitment of HCL Trade Apprentice 2022:
- A passport-size photograph of the candidate. The size of the picture should not be more than 50 KB and it should be in JPG format.
- Candidates need to sign on white paper with black ink and upload it in JPG format as a document which is less than 50 KB in size.
Apply for HCL Engagement of Apprentices in different Trades
To apply for HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 on the dates that will be further notified by the authorities, the candidates need to follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of Hindustan Copper Limited at www.hindustancopper.com.
- On the homepage, tap on the option of Career.
- All the latest recruitments and details pertaining to the Careers at Hindustan Copper Limited will be listed.
- Check details for the advertisement number HCL/KCC/HR/Trade Appt/2022.
- In the section of Apply Mode, tap on the link of Login Here.
- If the candidate has previously registered on the Hindustan Copper Limited career portal, enter the login credentials. Enter Email and Password along with the Captcha Code.
- For new candidates, tap on the option of New User.
- The New Candidate Registration form will open up in a new tab.
- Enter the Name of the Candidate, Mother‘s Name, Father‘s Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Email ID, Alternative Email ID, PAN number, and Aadhaar card number.
- Tap on Submit option and create an account on the portal.
- Head back to the Candidate Login Section and enter the login credentials.
- In the user dashboard, the link for the application for HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment will be available.
- Open the application form and fill it out by entering all the important details of the candidate.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature in the format mentioned above.
- Finally, tap on the option of Submit.
Selection Process for Hindustan Copper Ltd Apprenticeship
As mentioned earlier, the candidates will be considered on the basis of their results in class 10th. The recruitment is merit-based and there will be no selection test or recruitment examination. The authorities will convert the CGPA into an equivalent percentage. Those whose result is already in the format of a percentage will be considered in a similar manner. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the result in class 10th and those who will score a higher percentage will get a higher rank. Since the number of seats available for the training of Apprentices is limited, the authorities will refer to the merit list in order to select the candidates for recruitment.
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Important Links
|Visit||Hindustan Copper Limited Official Portal|
|Download||HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Official Notification|
|Check||HCL Trade Apprentice Direct Application Link|
Yes, the authorities start accepting the application from 22 November onwards.
No, the selection of the candidates will be on the basis of merit which will be prepared considering the results of the students in class 10th.
No, the candidate who possesses a professional degree will not be considered for recruitment.
No, the authorities will be accepting the application forms online mode only for HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022.