Haryana Postal Circle GDS Application Form 2023: India post has released a new notification in which there are 40K+ vacancies for all states and UTs have been announced. Out of which Haryana Postal Circle has 354 posts for GDS, ABMP, and BPM. The online application for Haryana GDS is open now and eligible candidates may submit it by 16th Feb 2023. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the Haryana GDS Application Form 2023 vacancies eligibility form fill up and all the details which are required before filling out the form.
Haryana GDS Application Form 2023
Dak Sevak of India post has invited applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak 2023. A total of approximately 354 vacancies are in Haryana state for other state’s vacancies the details can be checked here.
Those applicants who are eligible for the post and want to have a government job of India post can apply for this recruitment the form will be available on the official website.
Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility Criteria
There are some basic eligibility criteria that should be followed by the candidate to fill out the form. However, there will be some relaxation provided to other categories and here we are going to discuss the eligibility in detail:-
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- There should be no criminal cases on the applicant
- Candidate must be physically fit a medical report needs to be shown at the time of joining.
Age criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2023
- The minimum age which is required to fill the form is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years on or before 16th Feb 2023.
- There is a relaxation of 5 year for SC ST 3 year for OBC and relaxation for economic weaker section
- A separate relaxation will be provided for physically disabled candidates which will be 10 years for the general category 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC ST.
Minimum educational qualification for Gramin Dak Sevak
The minimum educational qualification which is required for Gramin Dak Sevak is:-
- The candidate must have passed 10th examination which is higher secondary examination with mathematics and English along with the local language
- The candidate must know the local language in the circle he is filling the form.
- The candidate must have knowledge of basic computer also for which a basic 60 days Court certificate of Computer training is required by the training institute which is affiliated by the central or state government or board.
Haryana GDS Application Form Fee
The category wise fee distribution is given as: –
|UR/OBC/EWS (male)||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD (males/ females)||NIL|
How to apply for Haryana GDS Application Form 2023?
All Eligible Candidate who wants to fill out the form needs to visit the official website of Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment. The procedure to fill the form will be discussed there and it can follow the instruction which has been provided here to fill the form:-
- Firstly it is required to visit the official website.
- On the home screen, first you need to register yourself.
- For this, you need to enter the details which have been asked.
- A registration number will be generated for the candidate so that they may proceed to complete the application process.
- From the provided details, applicants need to log in and pay the application as per their category.
- Once the application fee is submitted, proceed to fill out the application form by providing other required details and documents.
It should be noted by the candidate that they can apply for more than one circle or more than one post according to their choice however it is required to fill the form according to choice the candidate will be shortlisted by merit.
Also Check: MP GDS Application Form 2023
Haryana GDS Selection Process
- There will be no examination conducted for the candidate.
- The complete procedure of selection will be based on 10th board mark sheet.
- A merit list will be created according to the 10th board examination marks and the percentage of 10th will be calculated up to 4 decimal for the final selection.
- There will be no priority for higher education qualification.
- If two candidates will have the same marks the person with higher age will give in the preference.
- After this, your preference will be given according to the category such as St category female first then female OBC female UR female ST male OBC male then general male.
Haryana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Key Links
|Online Registration, fee, and application link||Click here|
|Recruitment Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|