Haryana GDS Application Form 2020 Cycle II: Indian post has released a new notification in which there are so many vacancies for the three circles that is for Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttarakhand. Earlier these vacancies came for other circles. There are almost 4100 vacancies including these three circles. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the Haryana GDS Application Form 2020 vacancies eligibility form fill up and all the details which are required before filling the form.
Update: India Post has extended the online application date for those candidates who already registered but did not submit their final application.
Haryana GDS Application Form 2020
Dak Sevak of India post has invited the applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak 2020. a total of approximately 4000 vacancies are there in different categories from where around 2834 vacancies are for Madhya Pradesh circle 608 vacancies for Haryana and 724 vacancies for Uttarakhand.
Online registration and filling form will start from 8th of June extended from (6th August for registered candidates) and the last date to apply for the post will be 7th July 2020 extended to (12 August 2020 for registered candidates). Every year Indian Post releases off notification for the recruitment for the different posts of India post right now they have released the vacancies for different circles 4166 vacancies of Dak Sevak.
Those applicants who are eligible for the post and want to have the government job of India post can apply for this recruitment the form will be available on the official website.
How to apply Haryana GDS Application Form 2020
All the Eligible Candidate who wants to fill the form needs to visit the official website of gramin Dak Sevak recruitment. The procedure to fill the form will be discussed there and it can follow the instruction which has been provided here to fill the form:-
- Firstly it is required to visit the official website which is http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
- In the home screen there will be the option of first stage register
- Register yourself by giving the details which has been asked
- A registration number will be generated for the candidate take the printout or not the registration number for future reference
- From the details which has been provided after registration login to the application form
- The login will be done for those can read only you have first registered themselves on the website
- All the details will be asked including educational and other details fill all the details select the circle in which recruitment is desired
- Fill all the details which has been asked click over the submit key
- A page will open with the option of review of form preview the form and take a printout for future reference
- In the next day payment will be asked payment can be done online.
To Apply Online- Click Here
It should be noted by the candidate that they can apply for more than one circle or more than one post according to the choice however it is required to fill the form according to choice the candidate will be shortlisted by the merit.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Eligibility Criteria for Filling the Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Form
There is some basic eligibility criteria in which should be followed by the candidate to fill the form. However there will be some relaxation provided to other category and here we are going to discuss the eligibility in details:-
- The candidate should be citizen of India
- There should be no criminal cases on the applicant
- Candidate must be physically fit a medical report needs to be shown at the time of joining.
Age criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2020
- The minimum age which is required to fill the form is 18 year and the maximum age is 40 year on or before 8 June 2020.
- There is relaxation of 5 year for SC ST 3 year for OBC and relaxation for economic weaker section
- A separate relaxation will be provided for physically disabled candidate which will be 10 years for general category 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC ST.
Minimum educational qualification for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020
The minimum educational qualification which is required for Gramin Dak Sevak is:-
- The candidate must have passed 10th examination that is higher secondary examination with mathematics and English along with the local language
- Candidate must know the local language in the circle he is filling the form.
- The candidate must have the knowledge of basic computer also for which a basic 60 days Court certificate of Computer training is required by the training institute which is affiliated by central or state government or board.
Haryana GDS Application Form Fee
For general OBC and trans woman, the application fee is hundred rupees. However for SC ST PWD female and trans woman, there is no fee.
भारतीय डाक के डाक सेवक ने ग्रामीण डाक सेवक के पद के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। कुल लगभग 4000 रिक्तियां विभिन्न श्रेणियों में हैं, जहां से लगभग 2834 रिक्तियां मध्य प्रदेश सर्कल 608 हरियाणा के लिए और उत्तराखंड में 724 रिक्तियां हैं। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण और फॉर्म भरने की प्रक्रिया 8 जून से शुरू होगी और इस पद के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 7 जुलाई 2020 होगी (जिसको 6 अगस्त से 12 अगस्त तक उन उमीदवारो के लिए फिर से बढ़ाया गया है जिन्होंने पोर्टल पे रजिस्टर तो किया परन्तु एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म सबमिट नहीं किया )। हर साल भारतीय डाक भारत के विभिन्न पदों के लिए भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना जारी करता है अभी उन्होंने रिक्तियों को जारी किया है विभिन्न हलकों के लिए डाक सेवक के 4166 रिक्त पद।
Also Check: MP GDS Application Form 2020
वे आवेदक जो पद के लिए योग्य हैं और भारत के सरकारी पद के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं, वे इस भर्ती के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं, आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर फॉर्म उपलब्ध होगा।
Examinations pattern and selection procedure for the Gramin Dak Sevak 2020
- There will be no examination conducted for the candidate.
- The complete procedure of selection will be based on 10th board mark sheet.
- A merit list will be created according to the 10th board examination marks and the percentage of 10th will be calculated up to 4 decimal for the final selection.
- There will be no priority for the higher education qualification.
- If two candidates will have the same marks the person with higher age will give in the preference.
- After this your preference will be given according to the category such as St category female first then female OBC female UR female ST male OBC male then general male.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. In this three circles the form fill up will start on 8 June 2020 and the procedure will continue till 7th July 2020
Ans. There will be no examination conducted for the post and joining process will be done on the merit of class 10th result.
Ans. There are Total 2834 vacancies for Madhya Pradesh.
Ans. The minimum age for filling the form is 18 and maximum age is 40 years however there is some relaxation provided for category candidate.
Ans. For level 1 the salary will be 10000 and forth level to the salary will be 12000 for Gramin Dak Sevak post.