Candidates who are willing to work as Teachers in the state of Gujarat can apply for the Teachers Aptitude Test. The authorities at the Secondary Education Board have declared all the necessary details pertaining to the examination through a notification. Further, the application has commenced through the official portal of the Online Job Application System OJAS.
We have detailed all the necessary information regarding the Gujarat TAT Recruitment 2023 along with important links subsequently. Check the ensuing article and apply for Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test.
Gujarat TAT Recruitment 2023
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Teacher Aptitude Test of Gujarat need to fill out the application forms before 20 May 2023. The authorities have released the notification for the recruitment and declared all the necessary details. Aspirants need to check all the details carefully and apply through the Online Job Application System OJAS. The application procedure has started.
They need to fill out the applications in an online mode only. The authorities have declared that they will be conducting the examination in two stages, Preliminary and Mains. The applicants will have to initially appear for the Preliminary exam and if they pass it, they shall be shortlisted to take the Mains examination.
Gujarat TAT Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment
|Gujarat TAT Recruitment
|Secondary Education Board of Gujarat SEB
|Teacher Aptitude Test TAT
|Preliminary and Mains Examination
|Preliminary Examination Question Type
|Main Examination Question Type
|Status of Application
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat SEB Teacher Aptitude Test
The candidates who are willing to appear for the Teachers Aptitude Test of Gujarat need to observe that they have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The authorities shall only allow the candidates who are eligible to appear for the examination. Check the ensuing eligibility conditions are declared by the authorities:
- The authorities have declared that the candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject.
- Further, the degree that they hold must have been awarded by a recognised board.
- The applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in the bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates should also hold a Bachelor’s in Education BEd degree.
- Knowledge of languages such as Gujarati, Hindi, and English is advisable.
Apply Online for Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test
Aspirants for the Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test TAT will have to apply for it online mode. The candidates need to observe that the authorities shall only accept the application in online mode. There is no other mode or medium in which they should accept or consider applications. Check the following steps in order to apply for the Gujarat SEB Teacher Aptitude Test:
- Open the official portal of the Secondary Education Board SEB of Gujarat at www.sebexam.org.
- On the Home page, check the Notice Board.
- Tap on the Teacher Aptitude Test (Secondary) TAT(Secondary)-2023 News Paper Advertisement.
- In the advertisement check all the details pertaining to the Gujarat TAT Recruitment 2023.
- Head to the Online Job Application System OJAS of the Gujarat Government at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Head to the option of Online Application on the Home page.
- A drop-down list will open up on the screen.
- In the list selection the option of Apply.
- The page for the List of Current Advertisements will appear on the screen.
- Select the option of SEB ( રાજ્ય પરીક્ષા બોર્ડ ) in terms of Department.
- The application links for different subjects of Gujarat TAT will open up on the screen.
- Click on the option of Apply for the respective subject of choice.
- The details section or that particular post or subject will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option of Apply Now.
- The candidates need to access the site with the registered number or simply choose to Apply with OTR or opt for New Registration.
- Nextly, the Application Form will open up on the screen.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Upload the required Documents in correct sizes and formats.
- Nextly, pay the application fee in an online mode.
- Finally, tap on Submit in order to successfully apply.
Gujarat TAT Application Fee
The authorities will charge an application fee to the candidates who will apply for the Teacher Aptitude Test TAT. The candidates need to observe that they will have to pay for the amount online mode through the official portal using online transfer methods such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, and others. Application fee differs for different categories. The authorities have announced the following fee amount:
- Unreserved Categories and Others: Rs. 500
- SC, ST, SEBC, EWS, and PH: Rs. 400
Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test Details
The candidates who are willing to appear for the Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test TAT need to observe that there will be two exams, Preliminary and Mains. The Prelims exam will be Multiple Choice Questions MCQs Based. Further, the question paper will be divided into two parts, Part 1 and Part 2. Each part will be 100 marks.
Both these sections are compulsory. Each question shall carry one mark. There is a provision for negative marking. This implies that the candidates will be penalised with 0.25 marks for every wrong. The prelims exam will be held in an off;ine mode on an Optical Mark Reader OMR Sheet.
Those who will score more than the cut-off marks in the Preliminary level will qualify for the Mains examination. The candidates need to observe that this paper will be of descriptive format. Further, it shall consist of Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates will have to secure more than 60% marks in order to get included in the merit list.
Important Dates for Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test
The authorities at the Secondary Education Board of Gujarat have declared the following dates pertaining to the Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test TAT:
|Release of Notification
|2 May 2023
|Commencement of Application Submission
|2 May 2023
|Deadline of Application Submission
|20 May 2023
|Date of Preliminary Examination
|4 June 2023
|Deadline for Application Submission
|18 June 2023
The last date to apply for Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test 2023 is 20 May 2023.
The Secondary Education Board SEB Gujarat will conduct the Teacher Aptitude Test 2023 on 4 June 2023.
The Mains exam date for the Gujarat TAT Recruitment is 18 June 2023.
The aspirants can apply for the recruitment through Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test 2023 on the official Online Job Application System portal of Gujarat at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.