Gujarat Police ASI Recruitment 2021– An official notification concerning Assistant Sub Inspector, Police Sub Inspector, Intelligence officer has announced by Gujarat Police Recruitment Board. In this recruitment, board have come up with a total of 1382 vacancies for different posts. It could be a great opportunity for all those aspirants who want to join the police force ahead.
We advise all keen aspirants to grab all the necessary information about Gujarat police ASI recruitment from this post. Here we have explained all parameters such as eligibility criteria, application fee, a procedure to apply for the ASI recruitment, etc. Also, share your queries and problems regarding this subject in the comment area.
- 1 Gujarat Police ASI Recruitment 2021
- 2 Eligibility Standards for Gujarat Police 2021 Recruitment
- 3 Gujarat Police ASI Vacancy Distribution 2021
- 4 Gujarat Police 2021 Selection Procedure
- 5 How to Apply for Gujarat Police ASI Recruitment 2021?
- 6 Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021 Related FAQ’s
Gujarat Police ASI Recruitment 2021
Recruitment for PSI, IO, and ASI has started on 16th March 2021. Interested aspirants can now submit the application form till the last date i.e. 31st March 2021. Application submission procedure will be done through online mode only.
The link to apply for Gujarat police ASI recruitment is furnished below in this passage. Candidates can also fill the application form from the official portal of GPRB. Before applying for police ASI recruitment, applicants are required to go through with the complete notification and read all the eligibility criteria.
If candidates fulfil every eligibility norm, then they can apply for ASI, SI, IO recruitment. One thing that applicants have to keep in mind is this they have to insert only correct information in the application otherwise, authorities will decline their application form.
Highlights of Gujarat Police ASI, SI Recruitment 2021
|Official Portal Link||ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
|Name of Recruiting Board||Gujarat Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Positions||Armed Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector, and Intelligence Officer|
|Total Number of Empty Vacancies||1382 vacancies|
|Application Submission Start Date||16th March 2021|
|Status of Application Form||Active Now|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Pre Exam, Mains Exam, PET/ PMT|
|Category of Post||Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||Gujarat|
Gujarat Police ASI, SI, IO Application Fee 2021
In this portion of the article, application fee as per the category of applicants is mentioned. Have a look at the points that are as follows.
- Application fee for Unreserved Category Candidates – 100 Rupees
- Application fee for Reserved Category Candidates – No Fee
Aspirants can pay the application fee via an online mode that is Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc. The application fee is non refundable.
Eligibility Standards for Gujarat Police 2021 Recruitment
Higher authorities have announced some important criteria’s that each applicant must follow in order to take part in the recruitment process. In the upcoming segments of this passage, we have written the norms defined by the board. Applicants who do not fulfil a single criterion will not be count as eligible candidate for this selection.
The minimum age of aspirants who are willing to apply for Gujarat ASI PSI IO post should be 21 years, and the maximum age will be 35 years.
Applicants must have completed their graduation or its equivalent exam from any acknowledged university.
Physical Eligibility Criteria
For Male Applicants
|Category||Height||Weight||Chest Inflated||Chest Without Bloating|
|Unreserved Category||165 cm||50 kg||84 cm||79 cm|
|Reserved Category||162 cm||50 kg||84 cm||79 cm|
For Female Applicants
|Unreserved Category||156 cm||40 kg|
|Reserved Category||158 cm||40 kg|
Gujarat Police ASI Vacancy Distribution 2021
There are a total of 1382 vacant posts including both male and female aspirants for ASI, PSI and IO positions. Check out the table drawn below, showing the post-wise vacancies for more clarity.
|Description of Posts||Vacancies for Male Candidates||Vacancies for Female Candidates|
|Armed Police Sub Inspector||72||–|
|Unarmed Police Sub Inspector||202||98|
|Asst Intelligence Officer||659||324|
Important Dates of Gujarat Police ASI Recruitment 2021
The table comprises all the important dates. If officials do any changes to the exam schedule, we will update it here accordingly.
|Name of Events||Dates of Occurrence|
|Announcement of Recruitment Notification||16th March 2021|
|Commencement of Online Application||16th of March 2021|
|Final Date to Submit Application Form||31st of March 2021|
|Declaration Date of Admit Card||Notify Soon|
|Written Examination Date||Notify Soon|
|Release of Written Exam Result||Notify Soon|
|PET/ PST Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Publication of Final Result||Notify Soon|
** Gujarat GDS Result 2021 **
Gujarat Police 2021 Selection Procedure
There are a few stages that every aspirant has to qualify for. This selection process is chosen by officials to recruit suitable candidates for the concerning posts.
- Physical Efficiency Test: PET exam will be taken by the board for checking the efficiency of applicants. In this round, candidates have to do some physical tasks like running within the given time interval, etc.
- Preliminary Exam: Officials will organize a pre-exam for all those aspirants who will submit the form. Pre-exam contains 100 objective type questions. To clear pre-exam, applicants have to obtain 40% of marks from total.
- Mains Exam: Candidates who will pass the preliminary exam can appear in the mains test. Details of mains examination are given in notification whose link to mentioned below.
- Documents Verification: Once all the process will be completed, authorities will conduct a document verification procedure. In this process, applicants have to appear at the given venue with all the original copies of their documents.
Gujarat Police ASI Admit Card 2021
Admit card for Gujarat police recruitment will be activated 8 or 10 days prior to the examination. Officials will publish the admit card on their official portal by online mode. Before downloading the hall ticket, claimants must verify the details printed on it.
If you find any inconsistency on the admit card, then inform the recruiting body about it. It is important for all applicants to carry a print out of admit card and an identity proof certificate. If the invigilator does not get these two, they will not permit him/ her to enter in the exam hall.
Gujarat Police ASI, IO, SI Selection List 2021
Authorities will prepare a selection/ merit list on the basis of marks gained in PET and mains examination. While making a selection list, if officials find two candidates having similar scores, authorities will consider that aspirant who will be older in age.
If the tie still persists, then an applicant who is taller than the other will be given the preference. By following these rules board will break the tie and prepare the merit list. Applicants can check their name on the selection list after officials will upload it on official website
How to Apply for Gujarat Police ASI Recruitment 2021?
Candidates who are searching for the process of filling application form can review this section of post. Here we have illustrated all the major steps of applying for Gujarat police recruitment.
- Step 1st- Initially, applicants have to visit the official portal i.e. https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Step 2nd- Then, aspirants have to find the advertisement link of “Gujarat police ASI, SI, IO recruitment 2021” present under the “Current Advt” section.
- Step 3rd- A new page will open on your screen which shows information about ASI police recruitment.
- Step 4th- Read all the information and hit the “Apply Now” tab.
- Step 5th- If you have registered previously, then enter your registration number and birthdate.
- Step 6th- If not registered yet, then click on registration and agree with the terms written over there.
- Step 7th- Insert your basic info and submit it.
- Step 8th- Registration details will be shared with your registered mobile number and email.
- Step 9th- Now, provide your registration info and fill the application form.
- Step 10th- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and sign, and pay the application fee.
- Step 11th- Cross check all the details specified on the application form and submit it.
- Step 12th- Finally, you can download and get the print of the application for future reference.
Reasons for Application Denial
There are a few cases in which board will reject your application form. These reasons are clarified in the subsequent portion.
- If one aspirant submits two or more application form, authorities will cancel his/ her application.
- If applicants upload false document while applying for Gujarat police recruitment.
- In case aspirants have inserted incorrect information on the application form.
- Application form of those aspirants will also be rejected who have not completed the payment process.
- Application of candidates who did not satisfy the eligibility criteria will also be cancelled.
|Online Job Application System – Official Site|
|Gujarat Police ASI Apply Link|
|Gujarat Police ASI, SI, IO Notification Link 2021|
|★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs||★ 12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Diploma Govt Jobs||★ ITI Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Sarkari Naukari||★ Nursing Govt Jobs|
|★ PG Govt Jobs||★ Engineering Govt Jobs|
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021 Related FAQ’s
The maximum age of aspirants who want to apply for this recruitment should be 35 years.
Applicants can submit the application fee by online medium only. There is no provision of paying fee offline.
A total of 659 vacancies are there for Assistant Intelligence Officer position in this recruitment.
In order to submit the application, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature in the mentioned size.
As of now there is no exam dates given on the notification pdf. We will update the dates here after its publication.
Candidates who want to participate in mains exams have to obtain 40% minimum numbers in the preliminary exam.