Gujarat High Court Recruitment: The authorities at the High Court of Gujarat have declared vacancies in the department. Candidates who are willing to get recruited for the post of Assistant and Assistant/ Cashier can apply for the latest recruitment. The authorities have invited online applications and released the respective notification. Aspirants need to check all the details and verify their eligibility before finally applying.
The application process has partly started. Check all the necessary information such as Eligibility, Application Process, Important Dates, and more subsequently. Additionally, apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 using the direct links in the ensuing article.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification
Candidates who are qualified and interested in working at Gujarat High Court can apply for the latest recruitment. The High Court of Gujarat has announced 1856 vacancies for the post of Assistant and Assistant/Cashier. The online application window is now active for the post of Assistant. The application process will start from 1 May 2023 for the post of Cashier/ Assistant. Aspirants will have to fill out the online application form on the official portal.
The authorities have released the recruitment notification for both posts. Further, they have declared that the deadline for submission of the application process for Assistant is 19 May 2023. However, the last date to submit application forms for the post of Assistant/Cashier is 22 May 2023.
Gujarat HC Cashier Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment
|Gujarat High Court Recruitment:
|High Court of Gujarat
|Assistant and Assistant/ Cashier
|Number of Vacancies
Assistant/ Cashier: 78
|Commencement of Application
|Assistant: 28 April 2023
Cashier/ Assistant: 1 May 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|Assistant: 19 May 2023
Cashier/ Assistant: 22 May 2023
Skill Test or Practical Examination
|Date of Elimination Test
|25 June 2023
|Written Exam Date
|Skill Test or Practical Date
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment of 1856 posts of Assistant and Cashier in Gujarat High Court will have to ensure that they are eligible for it. High Court of Gujarat has listed the following conditions of eligibility:
- The candidates must hold a degree of Bachelors from a recognised institution.
- They must have a typing speed of 5000 Key depression in Engish and/or in Gujarati.
- Further, they must have basic knowledge of Computers as per Government Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dtd.13/08/2008.
- Lastly, they must know English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
- The minimum age limit has been announced as 21 years.
- The upper age limit for the recruitment is 35 years. This age criterion is relaxable depending on the category to which the candidates belong.
High Court of Gujarat Assistant and Cashier Vacancies
The total number of vacancies that are available in the High Court of Gujarat is 1856. For the post of Assistant, the authorities have declared 1778 vacancies. While for the post of Assistant/ Cashier, they have declared a total of 78 vacancies. Check the detailed break up of vacancies subsequently:
|General or Unreserved UR
|Scheduled Caste SC
|Scheduled Tribe ST
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes SEBC
|Economically Weaker Section EWS
Pay Scale of Assistant and Cashier in Gujarat High Court
Aspirants for the recruitment of posts of Assistant and Cashier in Gujarat High Court need to observe that the authorities shall pay them as per a specific pay scale. The authorities have declared a Pay Matrix of Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 for both posts. The pay is on a monthly basis.
Documents Required for Gujarat HC Application Form
The authorities at the High Court of Gujarat have stated that they shall fill out the application form and upload their photograph and signatures. The photo must be 5 cm in height and 3.6 cm in width. While the signature must be 2.5 cm in height and 7.5 cm in width. The size of the photograph must be 15KB. The authorities have declared that the format of the photograph and signature must be jpg.
Apply Online for Gujarat High Court Assistant and Cashier Recruitment
The candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment of Assistant and Assistant/ Cashier posts in the High Court of Gujarat need to fill out the application form online. The authorities have activated the application window for the 1778 posts of Assistant and they shall open the application window for the 78 posts of Cashier on 1 May 2023. Follow the subsequent steps in order to fill out the application form and submit it:
- Open the official portal of the High Court of Gujarat at gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- In the Recruitment section on the Home page of the portal, tap on the option of HC OJAS Site.
- The HC OJAS Site will appear on the screen at hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the Home page of the newly opened portal, tap on the option of Job Application.
- The dropdown list will open up with two options.
- Select Apply Now.
- A List of Current Advertisements will appear on the screen where the activated links of the open recruitments will be available.
- For ASSISTANT CRP (2023 – 2024) and ASSISTANT/ CASHIER CRP (2023 – 2024), click on the Apply Now button.
- The Apply Online will open up on the screen with the Application Form.
- Fill out the Personal Details, Communication Details, Other Details, Basic Education, Graduation/Essential Qualification, Post Graduation Qualification, Other Additional Qualification, Experience Details (Starting from Old to Recent Most), District Preference for Posting, Payment Details, and Additional Details.
- Pay the Application Fee through SBI-ePay.
- Upload the necessary Documents.
- Nextly, agree to the Assurance.
- Lastly, Enter the text shown in the image.
- Finally, tap on the option of Save.
- A review of the Application Form will open up on the screen.
- Click on the option to Submit after reviewing the application.
gujarathighcourt.nic.in Recruitment Application Fee
The authorities at the High Court of Gujarat have announced that the candidates will have to pay a fee online or offline while submitting the application form. They can pay the amount through the online transfer window or by submitting a cash challan at the nearest bank. The payment depends on the category of the candidate. Check the ensuing details pertaining to the amount of the application fee for Gujarat High Court Recruitment:
- Scheduled Castes SC and Scheduled Tribes ST: Rs. 500
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes SEBC: Rs. 500
- Locomotor Disabled Persons PWD: Rs. 500
- Ex-Servicemen ESM: Rs. 500
- Unreserved Candidates UR: Rs. 1000
|High Court of Gujarat
|Gujarat High Court Recruitment Direct Application Link for 1778 posts of Assistant
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Direct Application Link for 78 posts of Assistant/ Cashier (To Activate on 1 May 2023)
|High Court of Gujarat Notification pdf for Recruitment of 1778 posts of Assistant
High Court of Gujarat Notification pdf for Recruitment of 78 posts of Assistant/ Cashier
The authorities at the High Court of Gujarat have declared that the recruitment application for 1856 posts will commence on 28 April 2023 for the post of Assistant while for the post of Assistant/ Cashier, it shall start on 1 May 2023.
The authorities have announced that the last date to apply for the post of Assistant in the High Court of Gujarat is 19 May 2023 while for the post of Assistant/ Cashier, the deadline is 22 May 2023.
Candidates who are eligible and aspiring to apply for the recruitment of Assistant and Cashier in the Gujarat High Court can apply at the official portal of the department at gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
The authorities have announced that the selection process for the latest Gujarat High Court Recruitment of Assistant and Cashier is Elimination Test followed by a Written Examination. Lastly, candidates qualifying for these stages will have to appear for the Practical Test or Skill Test of Typing.