Gujarat High Court District Judge Recruitment 2023: Gujarat High Court recently displayed a new recruitment notification for the vacancies of District Judge. A total of 57 vacancies have been released in this recruitment drive. However, the officials can also alter this number if the situation arises. All readers who are eligible as well as interested in this post can apply. The Gujarat HC District Judge Application Form is going to be released for candidates on 20th April 2023.
The application process will remain active till 5th May 2023. Considering the time available for the commencement of the application procedure, candidates can read the information mentioned about the Gujarat High Court District Judge Recruitment 2023 here.
Gujarat High Court District Judge Recruitment 2023 Notification
The application form will be provided online. The website through which the website link can be accessed is Gujarat High Court and HC OJAS. It is crucial to carefully go through the recruitment notification before commencing the application process. Any gujarathighcourt.nic.in District Judge Application Form received after the specified dates will not be accepted by the concerned officials.
If, during the recruitment process, it is discovered that the information provided by the candidates is untrue, their candidacy may be rejected. Get the details about the selection procedure, important dates, eligibility and others by reading this article.
gujarathighcourt.nic.in District Judge Recruitment: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of the Post||District Judge|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1,44,840/ – Rs. 1,94,660/ and other allowances|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Gujarat HC District Judge Recruitment: Important Dates
|Beginning of the online application process||20th April 2023 (12:00 Noon)|
|Last date to submit the online application form||5th May 2023 (11.59 PM)|
|Preliminary Examination Date and Gujarati Language Test||11th June 2023|
|Main Written Examination Date||16th July 2023|
|Viva-voce Test Date||September 2023|
Gujarat High Court District Judge Recruitment Eligibility
Here are the eligibility conditions set by the selection committee for the ગુજરાત હાઈકોર્ટના જિલ્લા ન્યાયાધીશની ભરતી:
- Aspirants must have attained the age of 35 years as of the deadline of the application procedure.
- Aspirants must not be more than 45 years old as of the deadline of the application process. Candidates belonging to the reserved category have a maximum age limit of 48 years old.
- Individuals must hold a Law Degree from a University that is acknowledged by the legal system in India.
- Applicants must possess basic knowledge of Computer Application/ Operation.
- Individuals must be practised lawyer who appears in either civil or criminal courts.
(Refer to the recruitment notification whose link is provided on this page to get detailed eligibility criteria)
ગુજરાત હાઈકોર્ટના જિલ્લા ન્યાયાધીશની ભરતી Selection Process
The whole selection process has been divided into various stages that are explained below:
- Preliminary Examination: The first exam that will be conducted is a preliminary exam which is basically an elimination test. Aspirants are required to score at least 50% or more on both papers and pass the language test to qualify the prelims exam.
- Main Written Examination: Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to appear for the main exam. To qualify for the interview, candidates must achieve a minimum of 50% marks overall and a minimum of 40% marks in each individual paper of the Main Written Examination.
- Vivavoce Test (Interview): This is the last stage of the selection process and consists of 50 marks. Aspirants whole will score 40% marks or more will be considered for the preparation of the final merit list.
Also check out:
How to apply online for the Gujarat High Court District Judge Recruitment 2023?
Here are the steps that will help the user till the last step of the application process. Given below are the step that needs to be followed:
- The first step is visiting the Gujarat High Court website i.e., gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Start navigating down the page until you reach the recruitment section located on the left-hand side.
- From there, please click on the link labelled “HC OJAS Site” that is provided under the aforementioned section.
- The HC OJAS Portal will open where you must go to the Job Application section.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link that appeared after clicking on the “Job Application: section.
- Now click on the respective application link and start filling out all fields in the application form after reading the instructions.
- Tap on save and get the application number that will be provided afterwards.
- Tap on the Upload Photograph link and upload the same within the asked measurements.
- Submit the form and pay the application fee that is required as per the category.
- Do the final submission and print out the online form for future requirements.
Gujarat High Court District Judge Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Application Link||Available Soon|
|Go to the official website||Gujarat High Court Website Link|
|Read the Advertisement||Gujarat High Court District Judge Advertisement Link|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants applying for the post will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as an application. However, candidates belonging to the SC and ST, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Locomotor Disabled Persons and Ex-Servicemen Categories are exempted from paying the fee.
Registered candidates will be asked to upload their respective passport-sized photographs and signature to the application form.