Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board is ready to conduct the Gujarat Subordinate Service, Class- III (Group – A and Group- B) Combined Exam. All advertised vacancies for the Group A and B positions will be filled through the conduction of the GSSSB CCE Clerk Recruitment drive.
Applicants must submit the application form for the Gujarat CCE Clerk Recruitment. According to the schedule mentioned in the notification, the authority released the application form on 4 January 2024. More information regarding recruitment, like the eligibility criteria, application process, vacancy and others, can be read on this page.
GSSSB CCE Clerk Recruitment 2024
The official website of the OJAS, Gujarat, holds the direct link to the application form. Applicants must also pay the application fee to complete the application process. The application fee is Rs. 500/- for candidates in the Unreserved category and Rs. 400/- for candidates in the reserved category.
The application fee can be paid through UPI, debit cards, and wallets. The application process will be conducted for a limited period. On 31st January 2024, the application process will be concluded.
GSSSB CCE Clerk Recruitment 2024: An Overview
|Name of the Officials
|Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board
|Name of the Examination
|Gujarat Subordinate Service, Class- III (Group – A and Group- B) Combined Exam
|Name of the Positions
|Group A and B Positions
|Number of Vacancies
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Official Web Portal
Gujarat CCE Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The eligibility criteria is one of the most important elements of the recruitment drive. It is compulsory to attain all conditions mentioned in the eligibility criteria. Otherwise, their candidature will get rejected. The following are the detailed eligibility criteria set for the GSSSB CCE Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for the engagement should be between 20 and 35 years old.
- Candidates must have completed graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
- Interested participants must have basic knowledge of computers as mentioned in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment Rules, 1967.
- Applicants should have adequate knowledge of Gujarati as well as Hindi.
GSSSB Clerk Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have advertised a total of 4304 vacancies. These vacancies are further divided into various positions and categories. Check the Category-Wise vacancy break-down details in the following table:
|4304 Vacant Posts
gsssb.gujarat.gov.in CCE Clerk Recruitment Schedule 2024
|Display of the recruitment advertisement
|3 January 2024
|Issuance of the recruitment advertisement
|4 January 2024
|Deadline for submitting the application form
|31 January 2024
|Publication of the Admit Card
|To be announced
|Date of the Recruitment Examination
|To be announced
How to apply for the GSSSB CCE Clerk Recruitment 2024?
Applicants who still have any doubt related to the application process, which needs to be followed, must check the following section. The following are the steps through which you can apply for the GSSSB CCE Clerk Recruitment:
- First of all, visit the official web portal of the OJAS, Gujarat, through this link address: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- The landing page where you will see different options attached horizontally at the top.
- Now, you must click on the Online Application option, and a drop-down menu will open on the screen.
- After that, you should click on the Apply link, and all current vacancies will form a list on a new page.
- Additionally, click the apply link in front of the Class- III (Group – A and Group- B) Combined Exam name.
- Some details regarding the recruitment will open. Click on the apply now link once again, and the login page will appear.
- Enter the requisite details, and the application form will open on the respective device.
- If you are a new user, complete the registration process and use the login section.
- The application form will open, and start providing details on it with utmost attention to avoid entering incorrect details.
- After that, you will be asked to upload the documents within the specified size and format mentioned.
- Now, the users will be taken to the last stage of the application process.
- Select the payment gateway, enter the payment-related details and finally submit the fee.
- Submit the online form and print out the application form and fee receipt as proof.
GSSSB CCE Clerk Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Portal
|GSSSB Web Portal Link
|GSSSB CCE Clerk Application Link
|GSSSB CCE Clerk Recruitment Advertisement
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the GSSSB CCE Clerk Recruitment Form?
The officials commenced the application process by releasing the form on 4 January 2024. However, the application window will automatically deactivate on 31 January 2024.
What is the pay scale for the Gujarat CCE Clerk Recruitment?
Candidates selected for the positions advertised under the recruitment will get the 26000/- 40800/- and 49600/- Fixed Pay for the services offered.
What is the selection process for the recruitment?
After completing the online application process, the officials will allot the admit card to registered ones. After that, the authority is going to conduct the exam. The final selection will be made based on marks scored in the exam.
Where will we get the gsssb.gujarat.gov.in CCE Clerk Recruitment Form?
Applicants are informed that the officials have attached the direct link to the application form on the OJAS, Gujarat official website.