Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is inviting online applications for the advertised position of Conductor. The authority advertised the posts by releasing the official recruitment advertisement on its official website. A total of 3342 vacant posts will be filled in through this engagement process. All the readers who are interested in this position should apply for the GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023.
Candidates waiting for the application process commencement are informed that the authority started accepting applications on 7th August 2023. The application process will remain active for a month. This means that the application window will be closed on 6th September 2023. Get detailed information regarding recruitment like vacancies, application fees and others on this page.
GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023
The official website of OJAS Gujarat includes a direct link to the application form. Applications submitted through other modes will not be entertained. It is important to submit only one application for the recruitment. More than one received application will be rejected by the officials. The officials will select candidates for the advertised vacancies through an examination.
Conductor Recruitment in Gujarat 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Conductor|
|Number of vacancies||3342 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection process||Through examination|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Conductor Recruitment
The authority has also set the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned position. Candidates fulfilling all conditions mentioned in this paragraph will be considered for recruitment. The following are the eligibility criteria set by the concerned authority:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be at least 18 years old and the maximum age of candidates should be 34 years old for the recruitment.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories will be eligible for age relaxation as per the rules.
- Applicants must be Class 12th Pass in any field from a recognized board.
- Interested aspirants must possess a valid conductor license from the Regional Transport Office.
- Aspirants must possess a valid AE Certificate.
GSRTC Conductor Recruitment Vacancies
The authority has issued a total of 3342 vacancies for the recruitment drive. All advertised positions have been further divided by the officials into different categories. Given below is the table showing Category-Wise vacancy details:
|Categories||Allocation||Conditional 1||Conditional 2||Total|
Gujarat SRTC Conductor Recruitment Fee
Applicants will also have to pay the application fee while applying for the GSRTC Conductor Recruitment else, the authority is not going to accept applications. The authority will provide multiple payment gateways to candidates for easy transfer of money. The officials have provided detailed exam fee details in the advertisement.
So, the application fee for reserved and unreserved categories at the time of online application submission is Rs. 50/- along with 18% GST i.e., Rs. 9/- So, the candidates will have to pay Rs. 59/- as an application fee and Rs. 250/- as an examination fee afterwards.
GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of the application process||7th August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application fee||6th September 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||8th September 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the Examination||To be announced|
How to apply online for the GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023?
All candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for the Conductor position can look here to understand the application submission process. The following are the steps through which you can apply for the GSRTC Conductor Recruitment:
- Start the procedure by visiting the OJAS Gujarat portal with this link address: https://gsrtc.in/
- Secondly, the home page will appear on the screen.
- After that, you must go to the Registration link and a drop-down menu will open.
- There you must tap on the Apply link and the device will open a new page on the screen.
- Afterwards, you must read all the instructions and finally, the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Start entering all the details asked there and also upload the required documents properly.
- Submit those details and you will finally get successfully registered on the portal.
- After that, you should locate the Online Application option on the home page and click on the Apply link from the drop-down menu.
- Now, select the advertisement for the Conductor position and other details and finally get access to the application form.
- Fill in the blank spaces in the application form and then move forward to the next step.
- You should now upload the asked documents and then pay the application fee by providing the correct details related to it.
- Finally, take a look back at the application form and submit them.
- Keep a hard copy of the application form and fee receipt safe for future use.
GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||GSRTC Conductor Application Link|
|Visit the official portal||GSRTC Website Link|
|Check Out||GSRTC Conductor Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Which documents need to be uploaded to the gsrtc.in Conductor Online Form?
According to the advertisement, candidates will have to upload a signature and passport-sized photograph to the application form. The size of the document should be 10 kb and it must be uploaded in the jpg format.
What is the pay scale for GSRTC Conductor position?
Applicants getting selected for the post of GSRTC Conductor position will get the Fixed Pay of Rs. 18,500/- for five years.
What is the time period for submitting the GSRTC Conductor Recruitment Form?
According to the official advertisement, applicants will be able to submit applications between 7th August to 6th September 2023.