General Insurance Corporation of India has issued a new recruitment notification on its official website. The authority is now inviting applications from the citizens of India for the position of Assistant Manager (Scale-I). Candidates getting selected for the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment will be posted in the head office, Mumbai or anywhere as per the requirement.
Interested candidates can submit the application form to join the engagement process. The authority commenced the GIC Scale I Officers application process on 23 December 2023. Get more updates on this page.
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2024
The official website of the General Insurance Corporation of India holds the direct link to the application form. Candidates are advised to read the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment notification carefully to get maximum information. The deadline for submitting the application form is 12 January 2024. After the deadline, all applications or incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
The officials will conduct the online test, group discussion, interview and medical examination to select candidates. It is compulsory to appear for each stage and qualify them to get the position. Candidates must pay the application fee i.e., Rs. 1,000/- along with 18% GST as processing and exam fee to submit the form.
www.gicre.in Assistant Manager Recruitment 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|General Insurance Corporation of India
|Name of the Position
|Assistant Manager (Scale-I)
|Number of Vacancies
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Official Web Portal
GIC Scale I Officers Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
- The minimum age for interested candidates should be at least 21 years old and the maximum age should not exceed 30 years old.
- Several years of age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- Desirable Qualification:
- Post Graduation for these streams: General, Statistics, Economics, IT, Hydrologist, Geophysicist, Agriculture Science and Nautical Science.
- M.E/ M.Tech/ MS/ Experience in the respective stream for Engineering.
- LLM/ Experience/ Civil/ Cyber for Legal.
- Certification in Translation work or work experience in translation in Hindi.
- Educational Qualification:
Click Here to check the GIC Assistant Manager Required Qualification
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have advertised a total of 85 vacancies for the position of Assistant Manager. These vacancies are divided into multiple streams/ subjects. Check the vacancy break-down below:
|Number of Vacancies
|85 Vacant Posts
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
|Commencement of the online application process
|23 December 2023
|The last date to submit the application form
|12 January 2024
|Timeline to pay the application fee
|23 December to 12 January 2024
|Publication of the Admit Card
|10 days before the exam
|Date of the Online Examination
|Declaration of the Result
|To be announced
How to apply for the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2024?
Readers who are new to the official portal and are not aware of the procedure that needs to be followed to apply for recruitment can take the help of the following section. Follow the steps to apply for the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Commence the process by visiting the official web portal of the General Insurance Corporation of India i.e., https://www.gicre.in/en/
- Secondly, the website’s home page will form on the screen.
- Thirdly, scroll down the home screen till you find the Quick Links section.
- Under that, you will see multiple options.
- Locate and click on the name of the Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale I Officers) in GIC.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will open on the device.
- Now. you must click on the New Registration option attached on the top right side of the screen.
- The registration form will finally open on the respective screen. Enter the basic details carefully and move towards the next step.
- Now, you must upload the passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Afterwards, provide the remaining details and take a preview of the application form.
- Furthermore, upload other requisite documents to the online form.
- Finally, tap the submit button and then take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future use.
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Go to the Website
|General Insurance Corporation of India Website Link
|GIC Assistant Manager Application Link
|GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment Advertisement Link
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority release the www.gicre.in Assistant Manager Application Form?
The online application starts on December 23 and will remain available till January 12, 2024.
Which documents must be uploaded to the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment Form?
Applicants will have to upload a passport-sized photograph, a left thumb impression, a handwritten declaration and a signature image to the application form. Photograph image size should be 20KB to 50KB and signature should be 10 KB to 20 KB.
What is the pay scale for the GIC Assistant Manager position?
Candidates qualifying for the position of GIC Assistant Manager will get a basic pay of Rs. 50,925/- per month in the scale of Rs. 50,925 -2500(14) – 85925 -2710(4) -96765 along with other admissible allowances such as DA, CCA, etc.