Those preparing for bank jobs must be happy to know that the Export and Import Bank has announced Management Trainee Jobs for bank operation, digital technology, rajbhasa, and administration. The authority has advertised a notification to recruit 45 intelligent and qualified candidates for this post. If you find yourself eligible (details shared in the below section), submit your Exim Bank Recruitment application, whose process is to start from 21 October onwards.
As we go through the Exim Bank Recruitment Notification (link shared below), the applicants who have completed their PG with 60% marks in the required subjects and fulfil the age criteria (discuss below) are eligible to apply. The closing date of the Exim Bank Management Trainee Application is November 10, 2023.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023
Those ready to apply for the posts must understand that the applicants shortlisted for the position can also get transferred to offices outside India with their consent. The authority will hold a written exam and an interview for Exim Bank management trainee posts to shortlist the applicants.
As the notification mentions, the Exim Bank MT Posts application form will be accepted online only, along with the details you need to upload some of your documents. Additionally, applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 600/- (including intimation charges) for General and OBC Candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC, ST, PWBD, EWS and Female candidates.
www.eximbankindia.in Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Bank||India Exim Bank|
|Name of the Position||Management Trainee|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
|Authorized Web Portal||https://www.eximbankindia.in/|
Eligibility Conditions for Exim Bank Management Trainee Posts
The officials have set the eligibility conditions for the Export and Import Bank Management Trainee position in multiple disciplines. Let’s take a look at the required eligibility set by the authority for the post mentioned above:
- The age of candidates should lie between 21 to 25 years old as on 1 October 2023.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years for SC/ ST, 28 years for OBC, 40 years for PWD (SC/ ST), 38 years for PWD (OBC) and 35 for PWD (UR/ EWS).
- Required Qualification:
|Must have scored at least 60% marks in the graduation|
MBA/ PGDBA in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA) with at least 60% marks. Applicants of CA must have passed the professional exam.
|Must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics and Comm. Or,|
Must have completed graduation with 60% marks and then MCA course.
|PG in Hindi/ English or others with English/ Hindi as an elective or compulsory subject or even an exam medium at the graduation level.|
|Completed MBA/ PGDBA with graduation in engineering or PG in hotel and hospitality management/ facilities management. Candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in graduation or PG.|
Exim Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details
The officials have advertised 45 vacancies for the position of Management Trainee in various departments. Check out the table available below to check Discipline and Category-Wise Vacancy:
|Categories||MT (Banking Operations)||MT (Digital Technology)||MT (Rajbhasha)||MT (Administration)|
|Total Vacancies||35 Posts||07 Posts||02 Posts||01 Posts|
Exim Bank Recruitment Application Open and Closing dates
|Commencement of the application process||21 October 2023|
|Deadline for submitting the application form||10 November 2023|
|The last date to pay the application fee||10 November 2023|
|Tentative date of the online exam||December 2023|
|Tentative Date of the Interview||January 2024|
How to submit the Exim Bank Recruitment application form online?
The EXIM Bank application process will go through some easy steps, which are discussed here: –
- The process will commence after visiting the official website of the EXIM Bank with this link: https://www.eximbankindia.in/
- Scroll down the page and find the Careers option available at the end of the screen.
- Now, a new page will open, holding multiple options. Please locate and tap on the Current Openings/Results option.
- After tapping on the mentioned option, a drop-down menu will form on the screen.
- Now, you should click on the application link for the Management Trainee link, and the device will open a new page.
- New users should tap on the new registration link, and the users will be led to the registration form.
- Start entering the details on the form and get successfully registered by completing the verification.
- Afterwards, applicants need to submit the details asked in the field given.
- After providing all details like personal, educational and others, start attaching the asked documents to it.
- Finally, complete all application process steps by paying the required fee and clicking on the submit tab.
Exim Bank Recruitment Application & Other Links
|Visit the Website||Exim Bank Website Link|
|Application Link||Submit here|
|Check Out||Exim Bank Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow for more updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the Exim Bank Management Trainee Application Form?
The officials are ready to begin the candidates’ application process on 21 October 2023. The application process for the same position will end on 10 November 2023.
What is the selection process for the Exim Bank Recruitment?
Written Exams followed by Interviews and documentation is some process that will be followed to recruit the applicants.
Which documents will be needed to apply for the www.eximbankindia.in Recruitment?
Applicants must keep the following documents while applying for the requirement:
Identification Card, Passport Sized Photograph, Scanned image of the signature, educational qualification certificate, relevant experience certificate, category certificate, PWD Certificate, etc.