ESIC Social Security Officer SSO Recruitment 2022: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has recently released the recruitment notification for the Social Security Officer/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent on 93 posts and the application process has been started that will come end on 12th April 2022. All the application forms should be submitted via online mode only from the ESIC’s website (esic.nic.in). If you are interested in the post then read keep the following article.
Update: Applicants must submit their application before the deadline which is 12th April 2022
- 1 ESIC Social Security Officer SSO Recruitment 2022
- 2 ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- 3 ESCI Social Security Officer Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to apply for the ESCI SSO application form 2022 online?
- 5 ESIC SSO Vacancies & Application Fee
- 6 ESIC Social Security Officer Selection Procedure
ESIC Social Security Officer SSO Recruitment 2022
Reader if you are applying for the recruitment then make sure that you are submitting through online medium only. In case, the applicant tried to submit their application via any other medium then their application will be rejected immediately without giving any kind of explanation to the candidate. It should be the applicant’s responsibility to submit the application on or before the last submission date. To get recruited as Social Security Officer (SSO), applicants have to clear the Prelims, Mains Exam, Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test. The detailed data related to ESIC SSO recruitment 2022 is given below.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post||Social Security Officer/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent|
|Application Form Status||Available|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test|
ESIC Social Security Officer Recruitment 2022 Schedule
|Start date to submit the online application||12th March 2022|
|Last date to submit & editing the online application||12th April 2022|
|Last date for a hardcopy of the application form||27th April 2022|
ESCI Social Security Officer Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The applicant should have a Bachelor’s/Masters degree from a well-recognized University established under Indian Law. |
(b) The preference will be given to those who were graduated in Commerce/Law/Management.
(c) They should have a working knowledge of computer including use of office suites & database.
|Age-Limit||(a) The applicant’s age should be between 21-27 years old as on 12th April 2022.|
(b) The upper age limit relaxation for other categories is given below:
SC/ST: 05 years
OBC: 03 years
PWD: Read below:
(1) General: 10 years
(2) OBC: 13 years
(3) SC/ST: 15 years.
Ex-Servicemen: Read below:
(1) General: 03 years
(2) OBC: 06 years
(3) SC/ST: 08 years
ESIC Employee: Read below:
(1) General: 40 years
(2) OBC: 43 years
( 3) SC/ST: 45 years
(c) To take the benefit of the age relaxation, the candidates have to submit their respective category certificate.
|Nationality||(a) Candidate must be either citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan or a Tibet refugee who came to India before 01st Jan 1962.|
How to apply for the ESCI SSO application form 2022 online?
- Move to ESIC’s official portal (esic.nic.in).
- At end of the page, inside the box of ‘Highlights’, tick on ‘Click Here to submit Online Application Form for Social Security Officer’.
- The ESIC SSO page will get open.
- On the right side of the page, click on the ‘Click Here To Register’ option.
- The ‘Basic Info’ page will get open. Under the page, submit the details asked like: Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Security Code.
- Then press on ‘Save & Next’ given on the right side of the page.
- The moment you’ll press on it you will get a registration number & password on your mobile number/email id.
- On the ‘Photo & Signature’ page, upload your recent colored passport size photograph with the size between 20kb-50kb in the jpeg/jpg/png format, then signature image which should be on white sheet with blank ink pen with the file size between 10kb-20kb in the jpeg/jpg format, left-thumb impression with the file size of 50kb-100kb in jpeg/jpg format and lastly, the hand-written declaration form in the jpeg/jpg format with the size between 50kb-100kb.
- In case, the photo/signature/left-thumb impression/hand-written declaration isn’t clear then they can re-upload before the final submission of the form.
- After uploading the above-mentioned documents, you will be connected to the ‘Details’ page in which you are supposed to enter your personal details such as (dob, category, parents name, address, educational qualifications etc).
- On a ‘Preview’ page you will be able to see your completed application form.
- While previewing the application form, if you encounter any mistake then tap on ‘Edit & Modify’ box and start editing the section in which you want to do the modifications.
- In case, you submitted more than one application form then the application form which you last submitted will be considered and approved by the organization.
- On the ‘Uploads’ page, upload your category,domicile, marksheet & degree certificates in the pdf file.
- After arriving on the ‘Payments’ page, enter the application fee and on the left side of the page the different options of fee payment will be given.
- Select any one of them and process to pay the fee.
- Do not refresh until your application fee will be paid.
- The notification of fee payment and submission of the application form will be visible on your screen.
- On the ESCI SSO page under the section of ‘Login for already registered candidates’ enter your Registration No, Password & Security Code.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button and your pre-filled ESIC SSO application form will get appearing on your screen.
- Select the option of ‘PrintOut’ and you will get the hardcopy of your ESIC SSO application form.
ESIC SSO Vacancies & Application Fee
- Total Vacancies
- Application Fee:
|SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/Females & Ex-Servicemen||₹250|
The payment should be done through online method using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking,IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets. It’s mandatory for all applicants to pay the application fee otherwise their application form will not be accepted.
ESIC Social Security Officer Selection Procedure
Those candidates whose application form will be finalized have to appear in the selection procedure which has been divided into three stages and those are Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Computer Skill Test, and Descriptive Test. Those candidates who’ll be fortunate enough to clear all three stages will be provided with a ‘Joining Letter’.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Online Form: Quick Links
|Registration Window||Click Here|
|Login Window||Click Here|