EPFO Recruitment 2023 (Ends Today): Employees’ Provident Fund Organization is inviting applications from all around the country for the post of Social Security Assistant and Stenographer. The officials informed the readers about the vacancies on the above-mention post by releasing a short notification. Candidates who are interested in the post mentioned above should definitely apply for it. No need to worry about the application details.
The EPFO SSA & Stenographer Application Form has already been released for candidates on 27th March 2023. We have mentioned other details regarding the recruitment such as vacancy, pay scale, eligibility, etc on this page. So do not miss any particular on the article and get detailed knowledge about EPFO Recruitment 2023.
EPFO Recruitment 2023 Notification
Shortly after the publication of the short notification, the detailed notification for the recruitment has been released. The authority released the notification on 25th March 2023. Every detail that interested candidates might need is available on the notification. It is mandatory to read the recruitment notification before commencing the application procedure. Online those applications will be considered that will be submitted online. The www.epfindia.gov.in Application Form is now accessible through the NTA website.
National Testing Agency has been given responsibility for conducting the application process for the above-mentioned post. The application window is going to get disabled on 26th April 2023. It is advisable to submit the application within the prescribed. Go through the article and get the latest updates on Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Recruitment.
Overview of www.epfindia.gov.in Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Posts||Social Security Assistant and Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||SSA: 2674 Posts|
Stenographer: 185 Posts
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Selection Process||Phase 1 and Phase 2 Examination|
|Application Form Available Mode||Online Mode|
EPFO Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
Here we are mentioning the eligibility conditions set for the post of SSA and Stenographer. One must look into it before applying for recruitment. Given below are the eligibility conditions set by the authority:
- The minimum age limit set for candidates applying for any of the above-mentioned posts is 18 years old.
- The maximum age limit set for aspirants applying for any of the above-mentioned posts is 27 years old.
- Interested candidates must have passed Class 12th from a recognized board and skill test norms.
- Dictation: 10 minutes of dictation and must be able to provide eighty words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes in English and 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer.
- Social Security Assistant:
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university or institute.
- Must have a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Recruitment Vacancy Details
The officials have released a total of 185 vacancies for the post of Stenographer and 2674 vacancies for the post of SSA. In total, around 2859 vacancies have been released. Here is the table showing Category-Wise Vacancy Details:
Have a look at:
How to apply online for the EPFO Recruitment 2023?
Given below is the process described in its easiest so that applicants can easily submit the form without any inconvenience. Given below are the steps to fill out the application form:
- Start the procedure by visiting the official website of the NTA Recruitment portal and the link is also available here: https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/
- The landing page will get open consisting of several recruitment links. There you must click on the EPFO Recruitment link.
- Scroll down the new page a little and the applications link for both recruitments will be seen separately.
- Now, you must tap on the respective application link and the login page will get open on the device.
- Then, you must find and click on the New Registration option available on the left side.
- Read all instructions that are available on the home page and start the registration process.
- You must log in with your registration details and get access to the application form.
- After that, fill out all the details on the application form very carefully and recheck the entered info before moving forward.
- Afterwards, upload the photograph, signature and other documents in the prescribed manner.
- Go to the last steps of the application process and provide the application fee payment details.
- Once, the fee is paid successfully, recheck the whole online application and do the final submission.
EPFO Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Checkout the Official Website||EPFO Website Link|
|Apply Online>>||EPFO SSA Application Link|
|Apply Online>>||EPFO Stenographer Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||EPFO SSA Advertisement Link|
EPFO Stenographer Advertisement Link
|For the latest updates, checkout||NVSHQ Web Portal|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants will have to upload their passport-sized photograph, specimen signature and left thumb impression to the application form.
The application fee required for both posts is the same. Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Female/ Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying the fee and other candidates will have to pay Rs. 700/- as an application fee.
The pay scale of the SSA post is Level 5 (Rs.29,200 to 92,300) in the Pay Matrix and Stenographer is Level 4 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.25,500 to 81,100)
Aspirants are informed that the application window is going to remain active between 27th March to 26th April 2023. No application is going to get entertained after the allotted time.