ECL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2022: The Eastern Coalfields which is a subsidiary of the Coal India Limited recently released vacancies for Mining Sirdar. Applications are being invited from such candidates who are interested in receiving the vacant post. The aspirants must check details such as the number of vacancies, eligibility conditions, application form procedure, selection procedure and much more. To read all such information pertaining to the ECL Mining Sirdar recruitment, scroll thoroughly and read the article given below.
ECL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2022
On 19 February 2022, the authorities of Eastern Coalfields Limited released a notification, ECL/CMD/Recruit./MS-22/36/665 regarding the recruitment for the post of Mining Sirdar in the department. They announced the vacancy of 313 jobs for the same. The posts are for the coal mining projects in West Bengal and Jharkhand. The authorities are inviting online applications from eligible candidates. The application form is available online for the aspirants to fill out. The application procedure commenced on 20 February 2022 and shall close on 10 March 2022.
Aspirants must fill out the form carefully prior to the deadline. The application form is only the initial phase of the recruitment. The applicants who will be shortlisted on the basis of their details in the online form will have to go through the further selection procedure.
ECL Mining Sirdar Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||ECL Mining Sirdar Recruitment|
|Authority||Eastern Coalfields Limited|
|Subsidiary of||Coal India Limited|
|Project Locations||Jharkhand and West Bengal|
|Notification Release Date||19 February 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||313|
|Application Commencement||20 February 2022|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1,000|
|Application Deadline||10 March 2022|
Mining Sirdar Vacancies in Eastern Coalfield Limited
A total of 313 vacancies have been published by the authorities for recruitment. However, these include 4 backlog vacancies and all the openings are distributed across the various reservations categories entirely depending upon the norms of the Eastern Coalfields Limited. The following number of vacant posts have been notified:
|S.No.||Category||Number of Vacancies for Mining Sirdar in ECL|
|1.||Unreserved or General or UR||127|
|2.||Other Backward Classes or OBC (NCL)||83|
|3.||Economically Weaker Section or EWS||30|
|4.||Scheduled Castes or SCs||46|
|5.||Scheduled Tribes or STs||23|
|6.||Backlog Vacancies of STs||4|
ECL Mining Sirdar 2022 Pay Scale
As notified by the recruiting authorities for the Mining Sirdar at Eastern Coalfields Limited or ECL, the selected candidates shall receive a basic pay of Rs. 31,852.56 per month during the course of the job.
Eligibility Criteria for ECL Mining Sirdar
The candidates will only be selected on the basis of the details in the application form submitted by them. Applications are only invited from the eligible candidates. in case there is some ineligibility found at any point post the initial shortlisting, the candidature will be immediately cancelled and the authorities cannot be held responsible for that. Hence, the candidates are advised to apply only if they satisfy the subsequently mentioned conditions:
- The recruitment is only open only for Indian Nationals.
- The candidates shpuld not be less than 18 years in age in order to apply for the recruitment.
- The upper age limit for the aspirants has been announced as the following:
- Unreserved or UR or General: 30 Years of Age
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes or SC/ST: 35 Years of Age
- Other Backward Classes or OBC: 33 Years of Age
- UR Widowed women and unmarried divorced women or judicially seperated women: Upto 35 Years of Age
- SC/ST Widowed women and unmarried divorced women or judicially seperated women: Upto 40 Years of Age
- Candidates who have served Government for 3 continuous years in similar cadre: 35 Years of Age
- Jammu & Kashmir UT domiciled candidates from1 January 1980 to 31 December 1989: 35 Years of Age
- Ex-Sevicemen: 33 years of Age + number of years of military service
- The candidate should have passed Class 12 or equivalent or have completed Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Have an acceptable Mining Sirdarship Certificate of Competency from DGMS or recogfn ised certificate for Engineers.
- Possess a Gas Testing Certificate as valid at the time of application.
- The candidate must also have an acceptable First Aid Certificate.
Documents needed for Mining Sirdar Application
The following documents need to be submitted in a scanned format, at the time of application:
- Passport sized Photograph
- Signature with black pen on a white paper
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Marksheet or Valid Diploma/ Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate, of applicable
- Income Certificate in case of Economically Weaker Section
- Ex-Serviceman Proof, if applicable
- Gas Testing Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Mining Sirdarship Certificate of Competency
Eastern Coalfield ECL Mining Sirdar Application 2022
In order to fill out the application form for the ECL Mining Sirdar Recruitment, follow the subsequent steps:
- Oprn the official portal of Eastern Coalfields Limited at www.easterncoal.gov.in.
- Head to the Quick Links section.
- Tap on Recruitment Portal.
- The Instructions page for the recruitment of Mining Sirdar will open up.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box and click on Start.
- The registration form will open up. Enter the Personal Details and create the login credentials.
- Use the credentials to login by clicking on Already Registered Candidates-Click Here to Login.
- Fill out the complete form in the User Dashboard.
- Upload the aforementioned documents in the right formats.
- Review the application before the final submission.
- Pay the Application Fee using the safe online transfer window.
- Finally, Submit the application.
ECL Mining Sirdar Recruitment Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay the application fee as applicable to them in an online mode while filling out the application form. The fee is non-refundable and can be paid by using a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking services or any other notified option. The following is the fee:
- Unreserved, OBC and EWS: Rs. 1000
- SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, and Female Candidates: Rs. 0
ECL Mining Sirdar Selection Procedure
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their applications. They shall be issued with admit cards and have to appear for the Computer Based Test or CBT in any of the allocated test centres. There will be 50 questions, each of 1 mark. The candidates who will pass the exam and will be further selected will have to appear for the Initial Medical Examination or IME.