ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020| Applicants can now apply for the post of Technical Officer in ECIL. The authority has released 350 vacancies for ECIL technical officer recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment before the last date to apply i.e. 30.08.2020. The online application for the post has been started and applicants can now register themselves to avail the job.
In this article, we will be providing you with the steps to enrol for the ECIL technical officer recruitment. The applicant can refer to the detailed steps mentioned below along with direct links to have a complete overview of the posts released by the authority. Candidates are advised to bookmark the page to have regular updates about the ECIL technical officer recruitment process 2020.
- 1 ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
- 2 Steps to apply for the ECIL technical officer recruitment
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
The applicant needs to satisfy complete eligibility criteria before applying for the post of a technical officer. Applicants can go through a complete article to have complete knowledge about eligibility criteria for this post. Candidates are advised to apply for the ECIL technical officer recruitment application before the last date to avoid any type of problem in filling the application form.
The starting date to apply for post commence on 19.08.2020 and the last date to apply for application end on 30.8.2020. The selection process for the post will be made through marks obtained by a candidate in recent qualifying examinations. The complete information about the selection process for examination is mentioned below. Please share your queries (if any) regarding the recruitment in the comment section below.
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Complete Analysis
Candidates can have a complete analysis of the recruitment for technical officers on the table given below. Applicants need to go through the information depicted in the table. More information will be added to the table as their any update about the result and merit list by the authority.
|Authority||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Category||ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020|
|Apply date for online application||19.08.2020|
|Last date to apply for the application||30.08.2020|
|Selection Process||Merit list through marks obtained in recent examinations|
|ECIL technical officer recruitment apply online||Check Below|
|Nature of Job||Contractual Basis|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
ECIL Vacancy Distribution 2020
The details of vacancy distribution for the vacancies released by the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is mentioned below. Please have an overview of the complete category wise distribution of vacancies.
|Hyderabad (HQ)||200 (UR-91 , EWS-09 , SC-33 , ST-16 , OBC-51 )|
|New Delhi (Zonal Office)||40 (UR-18 , EWS-02 , SC-07 , ST-03 , OBC-10 )|
|Bengaluru (Zonal Office)||50 (UR-23 , EWS-02 , SC-08 , ST-03 , OBC-14 )|
|Mumbai (Zonal Office)||40 (UR-18 , EWS-02 , SC-07 , ST-03 , OBC-10 )|
|Kolkata (Zonal Office)||20 (UR-10 , EWS-01 , SC-03 , ST-01 , OBC-5 )|
ECIL technical officer recruitment eligibility criteria
The candidates have to qualify certain eligibility criteria so as to be eligible for the post. Applicants can have complete details of the eligibility details over here., The crucial date for the eligibility is 31.07.2020 which means the applicants should have completed the details asked in eligibility form on or before this date.
Applicant who have completed their bachelor’s degree from a stream of following disciples, with a minimum percentage of 60% or first grade from a recognised institute are mentioned below:-
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Applicant must have a minimum of 1 year Post Qualification Industrial working experience in which the applicant should have worked in the aspects of given fields for a minimum of 3months.
- Polling Commissioning
- VVPATs including FLC
- Repair and maintenance of EVMs
The upper age limit for the candidate should not be more than 30 years as on 31.07.2020 for the unreserved and EWS category. The reservation for age limit for Reserved classes i.e. SC,ST is 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years.
Reservation for Candidates
The reservation and relaxation will be according to Government rule. Please refer to detailed advertisement mentioned at the end of page to have complete information about the reservations and relaxation for ECIL Technical Officer recruitment 2020.
ECIL technical officer selection process
The applicant will be selected on the basis of marks secured in recent qualifying examinations. The authority will prepare a merit list on which the applicant will be having their name (if selected). Applicants who will be shortlisted through merit list will be called for document verification. Candidate has to verify their documents and joining formalities at various zones office/HQ. Candidates must note that it is very essential to appear for documents verification and clear it so as to receive a final joining letter.
Important Instruction for the Candidates
- Candidates receiving the final call letter for joining have to report to the concerned authority within Seven Days from the joining letter issue date.
- The job letter will be granted in the second week of September 2020 (Tentative).
- Applicant has to submit a police verification certificate at the time of joining.
- Candidate can be transferred from one zone to another as per the requirement by the authority. Therefore, the applicant has to travel with short notice.
Steps to apply for the ECIL technical officer recruitment
Please refer to the article mention below which depicts the steps to apply for the recruitment. Although direct links will be available for the candidates. However, through the passage below the applicant can know the complete steps to fill the application form for the ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Please visit the official portal of the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) i.e. http://www.ecil.co.in/
- The homepage of the official page will flash on the screen.
- Tap on the career section present on the homepage.
- Applicant has to click on the link which names as Click here to apply for various contract positions at ECIL.
- Now, click on the apply online link as shown below.
- After this, the application form will appear on the external window.
- Select the Advertisement number as 26/20 and select the post of Technical Officer.
- Fill the details asked in the application form.
- Validate your details filled in the application form and hit the submit button.
- The applicants are exempted to pay any type of application fees for the examinations.
- Save the registration number for future references.
- Applicant must go through a complete advertisement before applying for recruitment. Ineligible candidates will not be preferred for post even after the issuance of a call letter for document verification.
- Applicant has to enter Cumulative Grade Point Average conversion (CGPA) to the percentage of the marks secured by him/her.
- For the category of Pwd Candidates, the disability should be greater than 40%.
- Applicant must have completed their course from recognized institute or syllabus.
- The job location can be anywhere in India.
- Applicants can contact the authority if they have any queries regarding the filling of the application form.
The Consolidated Monthly contract pay for the post of technical assistant is Rs 23,000/- p.m.
The nature of the job is on contract basis for a period of 9 Months. However, it can be extended as per the consent of the authority.
The applicant will be provided with TA/DA, Cashless Medical Benefits, Life Insurance Coverage and other benefits.
If you have a question in mind related to ECIL technical officer recruitment, then you can ask us in a comment below.