ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2022: The Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released an advertisement notifying regarding the vacancy for the post of Junior Technicians. The recruitment procedure will soon begin after the reception of applications from the aspirants for the post which is to be concluded on 11th April 2022. Candidates who wish to apply for the post will have to do so online mode before the deadline for registration. They need to check all the details as notified by the authorities in their advertisement and check if they are eligible, before applying. Check all the details pertaining to the ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment and the application link here in the article given below.
ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment Notification 2022
- 1.1 ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment: Highlights & Important Dates
- 1.2 ECIL Junior Technician List of Vacancies
- 1.3 ECIL Jr. Technician Pay Scale
- 1.4 ECIL Junior Technician Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 ECIL Junior Technician Application Process
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for ECIL Jr Technician
- 1.7 Documents for ECIL Jr Technician
- 2 Important Links for ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment
ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment Notification 2022
There have been 1625 posts that have been notified so far by the authorities of Electronics Corporation of India Limited through their advertisement 13/2022. The candidates who have the expertise in the field of Junior Technician in trades of Electronics Mechanic or Electrician or Fitter must apply for the posts before 11 April 2022. The applications will be shortlisted based on the details mentioned in the form. The candidates will have to go through the announced recruitment procedure and then they will be recruited for the applied job. The forms have to be filled in online mode through the official portal.
ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment: Highlights & Important Dates
|Name of Recruitment||ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2022|
|Authority||Electronics Corporation of India Limited or ECIL|
|Number of Vacancies||1625|
|Trades||Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, and Fitter|
|Selection Method||Merit followed by Document Verification|
|Application Commencement||1 April 2022|
|Application Deadline||11 April 2022|
|Document Verification Date||To be Notified|
ECIL Junior Technician List of Vacancies
There are a total of 1625 vacancies that have been announced under 3 trades for the post of Junior Technician in Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The vacant posts have been divided depending on the reservations criteria of the ECIL. Check the detailed vacancies for the post of Junior Technician that will be recruited:
|S.No.||Trade||General or Unreserved (UR)||Scheduled Caste (SC)||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Total|
ECIL Jr. Technician Pay Scale
The subsequent pay scale has been announced for the post of Junior Technician under the Electronics Corporation of India Limited, depending upon the time for which the Candidate is continuously working with the department. The PayScale is the same for all the trades and is entirely on the basis of the post:
- 1st Year: Rs. 20,480
- 2nd Year: Rs. 22,528
- 3rd Year: Rs. 24,780
ECIL Junior Technician Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who wish to apply for the recruitment need to observe the following eligibility criteria prior to applying for the vacant posts:
- The recruitment is only open for such citizens who are Indians by nationality.
- The candidates should not be more than 30 years of age. However, there have been appropriate age relaxations that have been announced by the authorities which are as follows:
- Other Backward Classes: 3 Years
- Scheduled Castes and Tribes: 5 Years
- Persons with Disability: 10 Years
- Citizens who are originally domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir between 1 January 1980 and 31 December 1989.
- The Candidates who are willing to apply should hold an ITI Certificate in the fields of Electronics Mechanic or Electrician or Fitter.
- One Year Apprenticeship Certificate is also compulsory.
- For additional benefits, those who hold experience certificates in Industrial Work will be preferred.
ECIL Junior Technician Application Process
The candidates who are willing to get recruited in any of the above-mentioned trades for the post of Junior Technician, observe the ensuing steps in order to fill out the application:
- Open the official portal of Electronics Corporation of India Limited at www.ecil.co.in.
- Check the top menu on the Home page.
- Click on the dropdown list of Careers page.
- The list will open up with Career-related options.
- Tap on e-Recruitment and the page will subsequently open up.
- On the newly opened page, tap on Click here to Apply for Junior Technician on Contract positions against Advertisement 13/2022.
- On the new web page, click on Apply for Junior Technician on Contract.
- Fill out the online form that will appear on the screen.
- Upload the Photograph of the Candidate in size less than 100 KB and a Signature in less than 50 KB. Both documents need to be submitted in jpeg format.
- No application fee needs to be paid.
- Directly, Submit the form on the portal.
Selection Procedure for ECIL Jr Technician
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the details mentioned in them. A merit list will be formed based on the marks obtained in ITI in a ratio of 1:4, that is 4 candidates for one vacancy. In case of a tie, marks in matriculation will be considered and furthermore, an earlier date of birth will be preferred. The candidates will be then called in for document verification. When the final selection will be over, the candidates will be issued Offer Letters.
Documents for ECIL Jr Technician
The following documents need to be furnished at the time of recruitment for the post of Junior Technician in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited:
- Coloured passport size photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Applicant.
- Matriculation Certificate as proof of the Date Of Birth of the Candidate.
- An Identity Document such as Aadhar, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence, and more.
- Appropriate Certificates to prove the qualification of the Applicant.
- Experience Certificate, only if applicable.
- Recognized Vaccination Certificate for Corona Virus.
- Disability certificates or appropriate Medical certificates, only in the case of PwD Candidates. and a photocopy of the same.
- Caste Certificate, with a photocopy, if applicable.
- Income Certificate, only if the Candidate belongs to the Economically Weaker Section or EWS and a photocopy of the same.
- Discharge certificate if the Candidate is an Ex-servicemen.
- A certificate that will prove that the candidate was domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir from 1 January 1980 to 31 December 1989.
Important Links for ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment
|Official Portal of Electronics Corporation of India Limited||www.ecil.co.in|
|Official ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|