Electronics Corporation of India Limited is now inviting applications for ITI Apprentice positions in various trades. Interested readers can apply for the ECIL ITI Apprentice Recruitment by filling out and submitting the application form. As per the official engagement schedule, the officials will start the application process on 25 September 2023.
The officials are conducting the engagement drive for ECIL Hyderabad under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. Let’s take a look at other details related to recruitment such as vacancies, eligibility criteria and others.
ECIL ITI Apprentice Recruitment
Readers will not have to go anywhere as the whole application process will be conducted in a single portal i.e., Apprenticeship India. The authority will accept only online registered application forms. One must submit the application form as early as possible. ECIL will not be responsible for any issues related to the Network or the Internet.
The online registration process is going to end on 10 October 2023. The officials will provide all updates regarding the recruitment on the official website of ECIL i.e., www.ecil.co.in” in the “Careers” column.
www.ecil.co.in ITI Apprentice Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Electronics Corporation Of India Limited|
|Name of the Advertised Position||ITI Apprentice|
|Advertisement Number||16/ 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||484 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
ECIL ITI Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility
Eligibility refers to the conditions set by the authority for the concerned post which need to be fulfilled by every candidate in order to become eligible. In case, any candidates who do not fulfil the conditions and still apply then the applications for those aspirants will be rejected. Let’s take a look at the eligibility conditions:
- Interested one’s minimum age should not be below 18 years old. The age will be calculated on 31 October 2023.
- The upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28 years and for SC/ ST is 30 years.
- Educational Qualifications: Must possess an ITI Pass Certificate i.e. NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
ECIL ITI Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy Details
A total of 484 seats have been advertised by the officials. If you are looking for detailed vacant information then check out the table prepared below:
|Trade Name||Unreserved||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Seats|
|Machinist (G)||05||01||03||01||01||10 Seats|
ECIL ITI Apprentice Selection Process
Once, the application process is concluded, the authority will start evaluating the received applications. The concerned authority is going to select candidates on the basis of ITI marks merit. 70% of the total seats will be filled with government ITI candidates, and 30% of the total seats will be filled with Private ITI candidates.
After selecting the candidates, the authority will start the document verification process. It is compulsory for candidates to attend this event in order to complete the selection. After the successful verification, the officials will start the apprentice training in November 2023. Below is the address at which the document verification round will take place:
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED,
Corporate Learning and Development Centre (CLDC),
Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, ECIL,
Hyderabad – 500 062. Phone NO.: 04027186454
Electronics Corporation Of India Limited ITI Apprentice Recruitment: Important Dates
|Online registration process commencement date||25 September 2023|
|The end date of the online registration||10 October 2023|
|Timeline of the document verification process||16 to 21 October 2023|
|Completion of all formalities for joining||31 October 2023|
|Apprenticeship Training will commence from||1 November 2023|
How to apply for the ECIL ITI Apprentice Recruitment?
Candidates who are interested in becoming a part of the recruitment drive can take help from this paragraph for submitting the application form. The following steps will submit the application form:
- First, you need to visit the website of the Apprentice India with the link address: https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/
- Secondly, the device will open on the website’s home screen.
- Thirdly, scroll down the page till you see the section of the “Recent Apprenticeship Opportunity Posted“.
- Now, check the table thoroughly and tap on the Apply Now link available in front of the ECIL ITI Apprentice Engagement.
- A new page will provide the detailed job description, read it carefully and then click on the Apply for this Opportunity option.
- Provide your login credentials and submit it. The application form will appear on the device.
- Enter the details asked in the application form carefully.
- Once, you are done entering the details, upload the asked documents to the application form.
- Preview the whole form and once you are satisfied, submit it.
- Please keep a printed copy of the application form safe till the end of the engagement drive.
ECIL ITI Apprentice Recruitment: Important Links
|Land on the Portal||ECIL Web Portal Link|
|Online Application Link||Submit here|
|Check Out||ECIL ITI Apprentice Recruitment Notification|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the ECIL ITI Apprentice Recruitment Form?
The officials are all set to release the application form on 25 September 2023. The application procedure will end on 10 October 2023.
What is the pay scale for the ECIL ITI Apprentice position?
Candidates getting selected for the positions of COPA, WELDER and PAINTER will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 7700/- and Rs. 8050/- for the remaining posts.
The concerned authority is going to release the application link on the official website of Apprenticeship India.
What is the apprenticeship period for the ITI Apprentice position?
Applicants who will get selected for the ITI Apprentice position in the respective trade will be working for one year starting from November 2023.