ECGC Limited has released a notification for candidates to inform the readers about the vacancies for the Probationary Officer posts. The notification has been released for candidates on 31st March 2023. All the readers who are interested in the above-mentioned post should apply for the ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment. There is a requirement to access the application form to start the application process.
The officials are going to provide the application form on the ECGC website. Get other information about the ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 on this page.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Notification
The detailed recruitment notification is made available to the candidates on 19th April 2023. All readers will first have to check the whole notification thoroughly before commencing the application process. The notification will include every important detail that will be needed by interested candidates.
The application window will remain active to accept applications for a limited time. No late submission of the application will be entertained at any cost. Get information about eligibility, important dates, etc, by reading the following article.
www.ecgc.in PO Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority
|Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd.
|Name of the Post
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Application Last Date
|11th June 2023
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for all candidates applying for the recruitment. It is compulsory to attain all eligibility conditions to get considered for the above-mentioned post. The eligibility criteria have not been mentioned in the notification. Given below is the eligibility condition that has been collected from previous recruitment:
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 21 years old for the above-mentioned recruitment.
- The maximum age of interested candidates should not be more than 30 years old.
- Several years of age relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Aspirants must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
ECGC PO 2023 Recruitment Selection Process
The officials will start the selection process by providing the application form. Once, the application process will come to an end, all received applications will be evaluated. After the evaluation, the admit card will be provided to the registered candidates and those candidates will have to appear for the online examination.
Aspirants who will qualify the exam by obtaining the cut-off marks will be eligible for the next process i.e., the interview. Finally, the candidates who will qualify the interview will get selected for the post.
How to apply online for the ECGC PO Recruitment 2023?
The following are the steps through which applicants can easily fill out the ECGC PO 2023 Application Form:
- First of all, you must land on the official website of ECGC through the link mentioned here: https://www.ecgc.in/
- Now, you must find and click on the option of Career with ECGC available on the right side of the screen.
- And then you must click on the Recruitment details and click on the Career Opportunities from the drop-down menu,
- After that, you must tap on the application link and get access to the application form.
- Write down the details asked on the application form carefully and move forward.
- Now, you must attach the documents asked on the form after checking their size and format.
- Finally, you will come to the last step of the application process i.e, the Application Fee Payment.
- Provide the payment details such as payment gateway and other information and pay the application fee.
- At last, the only step that will remain will be tapping on the final submit option.
- Keep a hard copy of the application form and fee receipt safe for the next recruitment procedure.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official website
|ECGC Website Link
|For the latest updates, checkout
|NVSHQ, Website Link
Frequently Asked Questions
No information on the application fee applicable for the above-mentioned position is available. The section will be updated once the officials will release the detailed notification.
Aspirants must keep the documents of education qualification certificate, passport-sized photograph, specimen signature, caste certificate and PWD Certificate (If Applicable) while applying for the recruitment.
Redares can easily get access to the application form by visiting the official website of ECGC. Or, they can click on the application link available above which will be activated shortly.