DST Bihar Recruitment Notification 2022: The Department of Science and Technology of Bihar is all set to recruit Office Attendants. They have commenced the registration process and are inviting online application forms from the probable prospects. In order to notify regarding the information regarding the recruitment, the authorities have also released an advertisement notification pdf. The candidates who are interested will have to check all the details and apply accordingly. Bihar DST will observe the details of the candidates as mentioned in the online form and will call the eligible candidates for the selection procedures.
Aspirants can read all the important information regarding the DST Bihar Recruitment 2022 in the following article along with the direct application link and notification pdf.
DST Bihar Recruitment Notification 2022
The authorities at the Department of Science and Technology of Bihar have announced the availability of 238 posts of Office Attendants. The candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment and getting appointed as Karyalay Parichari in Bihar will have to access the portal. On the main website, the authorities have activated the link for the registration from 23 September 2022. The aspirants need to check if they are eligible and fill out the form. The Bihar DST will observe all the complete and valid applications submitted prior to 31 October 2022 and will shortlist the candidates.
The authorities have informed that matriculation is the basic educational qualification that is required. They will observe the marks of the candidates and prepare a merit list. In a ratio of 3 candidates per vacancy, they will conduct the counselling of the shortlisted applicants. Further, the documents will be verified and the authorities will select the candidates and inform them by displaying the final merit list online on the portal.
DST Bihar Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||DST Bihar Recruitment|
|Authority||Department of Science and Technology DST, Bihar|
|Post||Office Attendants or Karyalay Parichari|
|Number of Vacancies||238|
|Commencement of Application||23 September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31 October 2022|
Bihar DST Office Attendant Vacancy Details
The Department of Science and Technology, Bihar has announced a total of 238 vacancies for the post of Office Attendants. The candidates must observe that the announced openings are distributed as per the reservation criteria for Male and Female. Moreover, they are further reserved on the basis of the Criteria of the Government of India for the Reserved Categories. However, the announced vacancies are probable and they can be increased or decreased as per the requirement of the department. The detailed vacancies are listed here:
|S.No.||Category||Total Vacancies||Vacancies reserved for Female Candidates (35%)|
|1.||Unreserved UR or General||99||33|
|2.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||24||7|
|3.||Backward Classes BCs||0||0|
|4||Women of Backward Classes W-BCs||8||–|
|5.||Extremely Backward Classes EBCs||40||15|
|6.||Scheduled Castes SCs||65||15|
|7.||Scheduled Tribes STs||2||1|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar DST Office Attendant
The candidates who are seeking recruitment in the Department of Science and Technology DST will have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria conditions:
- The candidates must be citizens of India.
- Bihar Department of Science and Technology has announced that the minimum education qualification requirement is Matriculation or Class 10th.
- Matriculation or Class 10th or equivalent should have been pursued by the Candidates at an educational board recognised by the Government of India.
- The candidates need to be not less than 18 years if they have to be eligible for the recruitment.
- The upper age limit for recruitment has been announced as the following for different categories:
- Unreserved UR or General Male: 37 Years
- Unreserved UR or General Female: 40 Years
- Backward Classes BCs and Extremely Backward Classes EBCs: 40 Years
- Scheduled Castes SCs and Schedule Tribes STs: 42 Years
- The candidates who are seeking reservations and relaxations for the Bihar Department of Science and Technology Recruitment of Office Attendant need to submit their respective caste proofs or income documents, as applicable.
Apply for 238 posts of DST Bihar Office Attendant
The aspirants for the post of Office Attendants or Karyalay Parichari in the Department of Science and Technology DST, Bihar need to follow the subsequent steps in order to apply for the recruitment:
- Open the official portal of the Department of Science and Technology DST, Bihar at dst.bihar.gov.in.
- Tap on the option of Click Here to Apply in order to reach the application portal.
- The Important Instructions page will appear on the screen.
- The candidates need to tap on the link of Click here to register.
- The Registration Form will open up asking for details of the Candidate.
- Fill in all the information in the form and Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Register and obtain the registration credentials.
- Nextly, tap on Login and enter the obtained credentials.
- Complete the remaining formalities pertaining to the recruitment.
- Tap on Submit after completing the application formalities.
- Candidates must Print the filled out and submitted form for convenience in the future.
|Official Portal||Department of Science and Technology DST, Bihar|
|Click>>||DST Bihar Recruitment Direct Link|
|Download>>||Bihar Department of Science and Technology Office Attendant Recruitment Notification pdf|
The last date to apply for the recruitment of Office Attendants in the Bihar Department of Science and Technology has been announced as 31 October 2022.
The interested prospects for the recruitment of Karyalay Parichari in DST Bihar 2022 will have to fill out the application forms in an online mode on the official portal of the Bihar Department of Science and Technology at dst.bihar.gov.in.
The candidates who wish to get recruited in the Department of Science and Technology, Bihar should have passed Class 10 or Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognised educational board.
The authorities at DST Bihar will recruit Karyalay Parichari or Office Attendant on the basis of a merit list which they will prepare after observing the marks of the candidates in Matriculation. Post that, they will conduct counselling and document verification. Finally, the qualifying candidates will be recruited on the basis of the rank list.