Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board recently issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Teacher (Nursery) positions. The authority is inviting all eligible candidates to apply for the DSSSB NTT Recruitment 2024. The officials will release the application form on 9 January 2024.
Selected candidates for the Assistant Teacher (Nursery) position will get Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400 (Pay Level – 6). The officials have advertised the vacancies for the Municipal Corporations of Delhi, Directorate of Education and New Delhi Municipal Council. In the following article, we have mentioned details like the eligibility, DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery) Recruitment schedule and others.
DSSSB NTT Recruitment Notification 2024
The direct link to the application form will be attached to the DSSSB official website. It is compulsory to pay the application fee. Otherwise, the application form will be treated as an incomplete form. The application fee is Rs. 100/-
Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD, Women and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying the application fee. The authority will fill a total of 1455 vacancies by conducting the DSSSB NTT Recruitment drive. More updates will be updated on this page from time to time.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery) Recruitment 2024: An Overview
|Name of the Authority
|Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
|Name of the Position
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)
|Number of Advertised Vacancies
|1455 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Accessibility Status
|To be released
|Application Form Accessibility Mode
DSSSB NTT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are also one of the main parts of the recruitment. So, one must carefully read it before applying for the DSSSB NTT Recruitment 2024. Given below are the eligibility conditions mentioned by the officials:
- Applicants must possess a class 12th certificate, intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board or university with at least 45% marks.
- Interested ones must possess a Nursery Teacher Education programme of at least two years or a B. Ed (Nursery) from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must pass Hindi at the secondary level.
- There is no minimum age limit required for the position. However, the maximum age of applicants must not be more than 30 years old.
dsssb.delhi.gov.in NTT Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
|Issuance of the recruitment advertisement
|22 December 2023
|Start of the online application process
|09 January 2024
|Deadline for the online application process
|07 February 2024
|Publication of the admit card
|To be announced
|Date of the written examination
|To be announced
How to apply for the DSSSB NTT Recruitment 2024?
This paragraph is useful for candidates who have doubts about the application submission process and want to understand the whole process in detail. Follow the steps available below to apply for the DSSSB NTT Recruitment 2024:
- First of all, go to the official web portal of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board using this link: https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
- Secondly, scroll down the home page and locate the Latest Updates section.
- In front of it, you will see a direct link to apply for the above-mentioned recruitment.
- Click on it, and the device will redirect the users to a new page on the same screen.
- Now, your screen will open the Online Application Registration System page. Click on the “Click for New Registration” link.
- After clicking on the link, the registration form will open on the screen. Provide every basic detail carefully and submit them.
- Finally, the registration will be completed successfully. Afterwards, use the registration details to access the application form.
- Once, the application form will open on the screen. Select the post and department and enter the asked particulars on the form with the utmost attention.
- Once, you are done writing the details, move to the next recruitment stage.
- After that, you need to attach the soft copies of the requisite documents to the same application form.
- Finally, you will come to the last stage of the recruitment drive. Select the payment method and pay the application fee,
- Thoroughly check the whole form once again and submit the same to complete the process.
- Keep a copy of the application form and fee receipt safe till the end of the DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery) Recruitment process.
DSSSB NTT Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|DSSSB Web Portal Link
|To be activated
|DSSSB NTT Recruitment Advertisement
|Follow for more updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the official provide the dsssb.delhi.gov.in NTT Recruitment Form?
The officials have released the schedule and according to it, the application form will be provided officially on 09 January 2024. The application link will automatically deactivate on 07 February 2024.
What is the selection process for the DSSSB NTT Recruitment 2024?
The officials will first conclude the online application process. After that, the authority will release the admit card and conduct the written examination, Based on the marks scored by candidates, the officials will shortlist them for the advertised posts.