DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam released an advertisement for the recruitment of 6296 Graduate Teachers in various Provincialized High/ Higher Secondary schools in the state of Assam on 15th September 2021. All the candidates who are intending to be a teacher are excited and are looking for the commencement of the application process. The application form submission for DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2021 will start from 30th September 2021.
- 1 DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
- 2 DSE Assam HS Teacher Recruitment Schedule
- 3 DSE Assam Teacher Vacancy Details
- 4 DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment Application Process
- 5 DSE Assam High School TET Vacancy Selection Process (6296 Post)
DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
The official advertisement including the details of posts, application form, eligibility details, and other criteria have been already released. The DSE Assam HS application forms are to be filed between 30th September and 31st October 2021. The entire application process will be online for this direct recruitment of 6296 Graduate teachers in the various districts of the state. The application link will also be made available on this page below for the ease of the candidates. No offline applications will be accepted by the concerned authority.
In this article get complete information about the upcoming online application forms for the recruitment of Graduate Teachers in Assam.
Update: Interested and eligible candidates may now submit their applications online.
DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment: An Overview
|Recruitment Process||DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment|
|Authority Concerned||Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam|
|Advertisement No.||GB-EST/Advertisement (Graduate Teacher)/1/2020/2|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Teachers (for Arts, Science, Hindi) and Assamese Language Teacher|
|Selection Criteria||Merit and Interview|
|Application Status||Active Soon|
|Date of commencement of application process||30th September 2021|
|Mode of application||Online|
DSE Assam HS Teacher Recruitment Schedule
|Release of official notification||15th September 202|
|Release of post details||22nd September 2021|
|Start date of submission of online application||30th September 2021|
|Last date of online application submission||31st October 2021|
|Release of Merit List||To be announced later|
|Commencement of Interview||To be announced later|
DSE Assam Teacher Vacancy Details
Check district-wise vacancy details for all the posts of Graduate Teachers-
|District||GT (Arts)||GT (Science)||GT (Hindi)||GT (Assamese)|
DSE Assam HS Teacher Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible candidates should apply for this recruitment. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the selection process, will be disqualified from the recruitment process. The complete eligibility details are provided in the official advertisement given below. You can check the basic eligibility details given here in this section-
- Candidates must have qualified Graduate program in the respective discipline with at a minimum of 50% from a recognised college.
- The minimum Age of the application should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years for Unreserved category (42 for Ex. Serviceman, 45 for SC/STP/STH, 43 for OBC/MOBC, 50 for PWD category) as on 1st January 2021.
- Teachers who are engaged in a provincialized school on a contractual basis will be given preference [in case of GT (Arts & Science)]
- Candidates who are already serving a Graduate Teachers are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be physically and mentally sound. They have to undergo medical examination before the appointment process.
DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment Application Process
- Go to the official website of DSE Assam.
- Click on Graduate Teacher Recruitment application link.
- Complete the registration process first.
- Login to fill the application form.
- Fill application details carefully in the respective fields.
- Upload the requisite documents and certificate in specified format.
- Preview the application details and make necessary correctioon final final submission.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and applicaton form after final submission.
- A Unique number is generated after application form is submitted, save this unique no. for further references.
DSE Assam TET application Documents to be uploaded
Candidates are required to upload the scanned and self-attested copies of the following documents in the online application form-
- Marksheets of BA/B.Sc, HSSLC and HSLC
- Passing certificate of BA/B.Sc., HSSLC and HSLC
- Passing Certificate of HSSLC/HSLC or admit card as an age proof
- Marksheet and certificate of High School TET
- Marksheet and Certificate of B.Ed.
- Caste/Category Certificate in case of SC/ST (Hills & Plains)/OBC/MOBC, as applicable
- Disability Certificate, as applicable
- NCC Certificate (only B & C category)
- National Level Certificate of recognised Sports, as applicable
- Fine Arts, Cultural Activity Achievement Certificate (National Level)
- Certificate of Ex. Serviceman
- EWS Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Candidate’s Signature
- Experience Certificate, if any
All the documents should be scanned colored copies and should be uploaded in pdf format. Candidates are also required to produce the uploaded documents in original for document verification at the time of the interview, failing to which will lead to cancellation of candidature.
|DSE Assam official Website||madhyamik.assam.gov.in|
|DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment Application Link||Click Here|
|DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment Advertisement||Download Here|
|Assam AAU VET Result 2021||Click Here|
|Assam ITI Admission Application 2021||Click Here|
DSE Assam High School TET Vacancy Selection Process (6296 Post)
- The selection of candidates under this direct recruitment is to be made on the basis of scrutiny of the applications, Interview and verification of documents.
- Primarily, on the basis of applications submitted by the candidates, selection committee will screen the applications on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam, experience and other fixed recruitment criteria. The documents uploaded will be verified digitally through Digi locker.
- On the basis of scrutiny of the application, separate merit list will be prepared and released.
- On the basis of merit, shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Along with the interview, documents of the candidates will also be verified. Eligibility will also be checked at this round.
- Before final appointment of the candidates, they also have to undergo a medical examination.
For any kind of query related to the DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment application process, you can write to us. For that, you can mention your issues in the comment section of this post.