Defence Research and Development Organization issued a notification on 28 November 2023 inviting applications for the Store Officer, Administrative Officer, and Private Secretary positions. Candidates fulfilling all conditions and interested in the post should apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2023.
The authority released the application along with the recruitment notification. Please note that the drdo.gov.in Recruitment drive is being conducted on a deputation basis, meaning the selected ones will work under the organization for three years.
DRDO Recruitment 2023
The officials have advertised a total of 102 vacancies for the recruitment drive. Out of this, 17 posts are for Store Officer, 20 posts for Administrative Officer and 65 posts for Private Secretary post. The application process will remain active for 45 days from the publication of the recruitment notification in the employment newspaper.
Let’s get to know more details about the DRDO Recruitment 2023, for example, eligibility criteria, vacancies, application submission process and others in the following article.
DRDO Stores Officer, AO and Prvt Secretary Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority
|Defence Research and Development Organization
|Name of the Position
|Store Officer, Administrative Officer and Private Secretary
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Submission Mode
|Authorized Web Portal
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Various Posts
In the following section, we will be elaborating on the eligibility conditions set by the concerned authority, which will help readers know whether they are eligible. If the authority finds any application of ineligible participants, then it will not be considered. Below are the points showing the eligibility criteria for different positions:
- Candidates should not be more than 56 years old as of the deadline for receipt of applications to apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2023.
|Educational Qualification and Experience
|Must possess a bachelor’s degree in the respective field from a recognized university/ institute.
Applicants must have at least 3 years of experience in store keeping and managing the accounts of stores in the govt or recognized organisation.
|Applicants must have completed graduation from a recognized educational institute.
Must have at least 3 years of experience working in Accounts, Administration or Establishment matters.
(Get more details related to the eligibility criteria in the advertisement, whose link is available below)
drdo.gov.in Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Issuance of the recruitment notification
|28 November 2023
|Commencement of the application process
|28 November 2023
|Deadline for submitting the application form
|45 days from the notice publication
How to apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2023?
Readers who are wondering about the application process are informed that it will be conducted offline. Given below are the steps using which one will be able to apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2023:
- The application process will commence once you visit the official website of the Defence Research and Development Organization i.e., https://drdo.gov.in/.
- Secondly, the website’s home page will form on the respective screen.
- Thirdly, locate the Careers section at the top of the screen.
- Once you find the option, tap it once to open a new page.
- Now, scroll down the new page a little, and you will see a list of different recruitments.
- Find the recruitment name for the above-mentioned position and download its advertisement pdf.
- Read all the essential information through the advertisement and find the application form in the same file.
- Now, you will have to take a print of the pages in which the application form is available.
- Start entering the details on the printed application form carefully and make sure that every detail is entered carefully.
- Paste the passport-sized photograph to the available space.
- Along with the application form, attach the document supporting educational qualification and experience and take a look back at the whole form.
- Finally, you will have to send the same application to the address mentioned below:
Room No. 266, 2nd Floor,
DRDO Bhawan, New Delhi-110105
DRDO Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal
|DRDO Portal Link
|DRDO Recruitment Advertisement Link
|DRDO Stores Officer, AO and Private Secretary Application Form
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority release the drdo.gov.in Recruitment Form?
The officials have already released the application form along with the issuance of the recruitment notification on 28 November 2023. The officials will accept applications for 45 days from the advertisement publication.
What is the salary of the advertised position under the DRDO Recruitment?
Candidates getting selected for any of the posts advertised by the officials will be getting Pay Level 07 for their services.
What documents must be kept while applying for the DRDO Recruitment 2023?
Applicants must keep their educational qualification certificates, experience certificates, passport-sized photographs and others while applying for the recruitment.