DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020 Junior Research Fellow @ drdo.gov.in: The Defence Research and Development Organisation has invited JRF applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue advanced research for the DRDO Junior Research fellowships. The candidates who are interested in the DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020 can refer to the article below. We have discussed the detailed information about the DRDO Recruitment including the vacancies, important dates and various other details, which will prove to be very important for the candidates who are applying for this post.
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Junior Research Fellow
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has schedule walk-in Interview for the post of Junior Research Fellowship on 15th February 2020. The venue for the walk-in is at CAIR, Bengaluru Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics. The CAIR is an institute under the DRDO. The mode of the recruitment will be Interview based and the candidate has to carry the bio-data for the interview. The authority will provide the format of the bio-data. The number of vacancy for the posts is mentioned in the table below.
|S No||Post||Vacancy||Essential Criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2020||Desirable Criteria||Fellowship Duration||Age Limit|
|JRF (Junior Research Fellowship)||02||The candidate must possess Graduate Degree in the Professional courses (BE/B.Tech) in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Science in first Division from AICTE affiliated institute/CSIR- UGC (NET)/GATE qualification.OR, Post Graduate Degree in Course i.e. ME/M. Tech in the stream of Computer Engineering/ Computer Science with 1st Division at Graduate and Post Graduate level from the university-affiliated to the AICTE. The candidate must have at least one essential criteria as on the date of interview.||Proficiency in design and analysis of algorithms and system programming. OR, the candidate must possess the Knowledge of Major Machine Learning Algorithms. Should also have Experience in utilizing open-source system development framework||02 years (maybe extended further as per the rules of the Authority)||Crucial date of Eligibility is 15 February 2020. The Age Limit is 28 years. Age Relaxation OBC-:03 years SC/ST-: 05 years|
DRDO JRF 2020 Important Information
The essential information regarding the Recruitment for the Junior Research Fellow in the Centre of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR) under the DRDO, is mentioned in the table below-:
|Authority||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Institute||Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR)|
|Post||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|Advt. Publish Date||24.01.2020|
|Starting Date to Apply||25.01.2020|
|Last Date for receiving application through mail||1700 Hrs, 07.02.2020|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||15.02.2020|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Selection process||Written test, Interview|
|Tenure of Fellowship||02 years (maybe extended as per the rule of authority)|
|Stipend||Rs 31000/- +HRA per month|
|Download Bio-Data||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||DRDO Recruitment 2020- Junior Research Fellowship|
Important Guideline Regarding DRDO Recruitment 2020
The important guidelines as per the notification declared by the authority regarding the Venue and the Interview for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow in DRDO. Please go through the details mentioned below-:
- The venue for the examination is at Centre for Artificial & Robotics (CAIR), DRDO Complex, C.V. Raman Nagar, Bengaluru-560093.
- The reporting time is 0800-0930 Hrs. Candidates are advised to report in time for the Interview. The candidates who are not present in time will not be considered to participate in the Walk-in-Interview process.
- Depending on the number of candidates appearing for the walk-in, the authority will conduct a written test from 1000 Hrs onwards on 15 February 2020. The candidates qualifying the written examination will be shortlisted for the Interview Round. The qualified candidate will be interviewed on 15 February 2020 or on 16 February 2020.
- Candidates are requested to prepare for both the examinations i.e. written and interview.
- As per the performance of the candidate in the interview round the merit will be generated. The candidate obtaining high merit will be selected for the fellowship. In case the candidate who is selected leaves the post, the post will be offered to the next candidates who are in the merit list.
- For appearing in the Walk-in-interview, the candidates are required to submit the bio-data in the format prescribed by the authority. The format other than the prescribed one will not be accepted. The application format should be affixed with the recent passport size photograph and duly self-attested one set of copies of all essential documents i.e. qualification certificates.
- Candidate must carry an identity proof at the time of interview to verify the original details. The original copy of the identity in the application form is to show at the time of verification for the interview. Candidate can carry photo identity proof such as Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Voter ID etc.
How to Fill DRDO JRF Application Form 2020
Candidates can visit the official website to download the prescribed format for the biodata. However, we will be providing you with the links for the download of the application format. Candidates can download the format in just one click without any hassle. The procedure for filling the application form is given below in the article.
The candidate who fulfils the required eligibility is advised to send the duly filled application form as the format directed by the authority.
Candidates have to send the application through e-mail.
The mail id for receiving the applications is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
The last date for the submission of the application form through e-mail is 1700 Hrs, on 7th February 2020.
Candidates have to mention the keyword naming as “Application for JRF as per the Advertisement No: CAIR/HRT/JRF/2019-20/01” in the subject field of the mail contacting the application form.
Candidates should keep a copy of the application form\bio data as it is needed at the time of interview.
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
Please have an overview of the image of the biodata/application form.
- TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview for the recruitment of JRF under DRDO 2020?
The Authority will not pay TA/DA for the candidate attending the Interview.
- Candidates working in Government sector can apply?
Yes, the candidates working in Government sector can apply. However, they will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- How to fill the details in Bio-data?
The details to be filled in block letter.
- How to download Admit Card for the Interview?
There is no Admit card for the interview; the candidate has to take the copy of the application form, which is mailed to the authority.
We wish you Good luck for the Examination.
For Latest Updates, Please do not forget to Bookmark this Page and feel free to provide your valuable feedback in the section below. We will be glad to answer each of your queries.