DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 (Open Now): Directorate of Purchase & Stores is inviting applications for the position of Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper in the Department of Atomic Energy. The position has been released for Group- C. All those readers who were waiting for Group C vacancies may now submit their application for recruitment.
The official will continue accepting DPS DAE 2023 Applications from eligible aspirants till 15th May 2023. Readers can get to know more details about the DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Notification by being with us till the end.
DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Notification
The officials are conducting the recruitment drive for Mumbai and Regional Units of DPS all over India. A total of 65 vacancies have been released for recruitment. Aspirants getting selected for the recruitment will get Pay Level 4 (Rs.25500-Rs.81100). The recruitment process will be conducted by the DPS DAE website only. The selection for this recruitment drive will be made through the exam that is divided into two levels i.e., OMR-based and Descriptive Examination.
You will not be able to access the application through the link on this page until it is officially released. However, in the meantime, you can gather more information about the job openings, crucial dates, and other relevant details.
dpsdae.gov.in Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Department Atomic Energy|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Store Keeper|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Through two-level exam|
DPS DAE 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
|Commencement of the online application procedure||22nd April 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||15th May 2023|
|Last date for receipt of the online application||15th May 2023 (11.59 PM)|
|Level-I -I and Level-2 Examination Date||To be announced|
|Level -I and Level-2 Examination Date||2nd week of June 2023|
Also Check Out:
DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Conditions
To be considered for recruitment, one must meet the eligibility criteria. The officials have established specific requirements for the position in question, and only applications from individuals who meet these requirements will be accepted. The eligibility criteria for the aforementioned post are outlined below:
- Only candidates with Indian citizenship are eligible for the post.
- The minimum age limit set for the recruitment is 18 years old i.,e., one must have been born before or on 15th May 2005.
- The maximum age limit set for recruitment is 27 years old i.e., one must have been born after or on 15th May 1996.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to candidates who belong to the reserved categories.
- Educational Qualification:
- Must have completed graduation in Science with at least 60% marks. Or,
- Must have completed graduation in Commerce with at least 60% marks. Or,
- Must possess a Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university or institute.
DPS DAE 1/DPS/2023 Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
A total of 65 vacancies have been announced by officials, which are divided into different categories. Vacancies marked with an asterisk (*) indicate that they are backlogged vacancies. The table below provides details of the vacancies in each category:
How to apply online for the DPS DAE Recruitment 2023?
Individuals who have an interest in the position that has been announced by the relevant authority will need to complete the dpsdae.gov.in Application Form. The process for submitting the application is straightforward and can be completed using the following steps:
- First, there is a requirement to visit the official online portal of DPSC DAE through this link: https://dpsdae.formflix.in/
- Now, the website’s home page will hold various recruitment links.
- Then you need to click on the New registration option that can be seen on the home screen only.
- Provide some basic details and get the application number and password.
- Use the above-mentioned details to log in after clicking on the respective application link.
- Upon obtaining the application form, accurately provide all the required details as requested in the form
- Now, you must take a preview and tap on Save and Continue options.
- The next step in the process includes uploading the required documents.
- After attaching the documents to the application form, proceed to the final step of the application process.
- There you must provide the payment details and pay the fees as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Once you reach this point, the application process will be finalized upon selecting the “submit” button.
- Keeping a copy of the application form and fee receipt will help the users in future reference.
DPS DAE Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the authorized portal||DPS DAE Website Link|
|Get the application link||Available here|
|Check out the recruitment advertisement||DPS DAE Recruitment Advertisement Link|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Web Portal Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants will have to pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee. Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Aspirants can easily get access to the application form through the application link mentioned above in the article. Or, you can visit the official website of DPS DAE for the same.