The Directorate of Medical Education and Research situated in Mumbai issued a recruitment advertisement on 10th May 2023. The notification has been issued to inform candidates about the DMER Recruitment drive conducted for various posts in the Nursing, Technical and Non-Technical Cadre. The selected candidates are going to work under the departments such as Medical Education and Pharmaceuticals, Govt. Medical/ Ayurveda/ Dental/ Homeopathic Colleges, etc.
The concerned authority is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill out all the advertised posts. The application process started on 10th May 2023. Further details regarding the DMER 5174 Various Posts Recruitment such as the application process, eligibility criteria, etc. are mentioned on this particular page.
DMER Recruitment Result is declared. Applicants may check their result here.
DMER Recruitment 2023 Notification
The officials are conducting the Direct Service Recruitment and the selection of the candidates will be purely merit basis. The authority is going to select candidates by conducting the Online Competitive Examination for various posts. The official website of DMER Mumbai includes the application link.
A certain time is available for the application submission process. After 25th May 2023, the application window will automatically get disabled. Get all the latest updates about recruitment by reading the whole article.
www.med-edu.in Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||The Directorate of Medical Education and Research|
|Name of the Post||Various Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
DMER 5174 Various Posts Recruitment Eligibility
It is compulsory for candidates to read the eligibility criteria if they don’t want their candidature to get cancelled. As only those candidates will be considered for the recruitment process who fulfil all the mentioned criteria. The eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned post are given below:
- The maximum age limit for the above-mentioned posts is 38 years old for the unreserved category candidates.
- The maximum age limit for the above-mentioned post is 43 years old for the reserved category candidates.
- If you want to know the educational qualification of the respective post then do click on the link provided below:
Check here>>> DMER Recruitment Educational Qualification Pdf Link
DMER Recruitment Vacancy Details
The officials have released a total of 5174 vacancies that are further divided into various posts. Refer to the table prepared below to check Post-Wise Vacancy Info:
|Laboratory Assistant||170||Artist and Photographer||26|
|Laboratory Technician||112||Audiometric Technician/ Audiovisual Technician||4|
|Librarian||12||Electric Generator Driver/ Generator Operator||6|
|Sanitation Inspector||9||Ophthalmic Assistant||2|
|ECG Technician||36||Dialysis Technician||8|
|Dietitian||18||Directorate of Physical Education/ Training||3|
|Documentation/ Cataloger/ Bibliographer||19||Assistant Technician||4|
|Social Services Superintendent||83||Moldroom Technician||3|
|Occupational Therapist/Therapy Technician||7||Driver||34|
|Telephone Operator||17||Housekeeper/ Linekeeper||16|
|Female Superintendent/ Hostel Superintendent||5||X-Ray Technician||3|
|Dark Room Assistant||10||Carpenter||13|
|X-Ray Assistant||23||Katari- Ni Jodari / Jodari Mishri / Batchfitter||7|
|Statistical Assistant||3||Staff Nurse||3974|
|Dental Hygienist/ Dental Hygienist||12||High-Grade Stenographer||2|
|Physiotherapist||22||Lower Grade Stenographer||28|
|Dental Technician||6||Stenograoher Cum Typist||37|
How to apply online for the DMER Recruitment 2023?
All candidates who are not aware of the process for submitting online applications can take a look at this paragraph. The following are the steps to submit the www.med-edu.in Application Form:
- First, you should visit the official website of DMER with the link mentioned here: http://med-edu.in/
- Now, the home page of the website will form on the respective screen a few seconds after searching the link.
- Find and click on the application link available for the above-mentioned posts available under New Messages section.
- Now, the application page will open where you must find and click on the registration link.
- Read all instructions available on the new age and then start filling out the details in the registration form.
- Submit the details to get access to the login details that are required to get the application form.
- Use the login details and get the application form. Start entering the details such as personal, educational details, etc, into the application form.
- Afterwards, upload all the asked documents to the application form that must be within the required format.
- After that, move to the last steps and pay the application fee according to the selected category.
- Take a look at the whole application form once again and do the final submission.
- Keep a copy of both documents i.e., the application form and fee receipt for future use.
DMER Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Payment of the application fee is one of the steps in the application process. All candidates applying for the recruitment will have to complete this step in order to successfully submit the application form. The following is a table showing the application fee:
|BC/ EWS/ Orphan||Rs. 900/-|
|Other Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
Directorate of Medical Education and Research Recruitment 2023 Schedule
|Publication of the Recruitment Advertisement||10th May 2023|
|Commencement of the application process||10th May 2023|
|Last date of the application process||25th May 2023|
|Application Fee Submission Dates||10th to 5th May 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the Examination||To be announced|
DMER Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||DMER Recruitment Application Link|
|Visit the official website||DMER Website Link|
|Read the Advertisement||DMER Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants should contact the Helpline Number mentioned below if they face any technical error while submitting the application form:
It is important to note that once the application fee is submitted then it will not be refunded under any condition.
Candidates can submit their respective applications between 10 to 25 May 2023. After the deadline, no application will be entertained.