DME Assam Recruitment: Aspirants for the recruitment of Grade III and Grade IV posts under the Directorate can now check the notification and further apply by filling out the online application forms. The candidates have been notified of the application commencement, deadlines, eligibility conditions, and much more. Check the ensuing article for all the latest updates and direct links for the Notification and Application Forms regarding the DME Assam Recruitment 2023 for Grade 3 and Grade 4.
Update; Application submission date is extended to 28th Feb 2023.
DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification
The authorities at the Directorate of Medical Education DME, Assam have announced the availability of multiple posts under Grade III and Grade IV. There are 2008 vacancies on the notified posts in Nalbari, Kokrajhar, Nagaon and Dhubri Medical College. Further, two kinds of posts are available to be recruited under Grade 3, Technical and Non-Technical. The authorities at DME Assam have declared that the application form will be available online on the official portal of the Directorate from 7 February 2023.
All interested candidates have to fill out the application forms before 28 February 2023. The forms have to be submitted by 11:59 PM on the last day.
DME Assam Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment
|DME Assam Recruitment
|Directorate of Medical Education DME, Assam
|III: Technical and Non-Technical
|Number of Vacancies
|Commencement of Application
|7 February 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|27 February 2023 by 11:59 PM
Assam Grade 3 and Grade 4 Vacancies Details
The candidates need to observe that the total number of vacancies announced for the recruitment of Grade III and Grade IV posts in the State of Assam under the Directorate of Medical Education has been announced as 2008. Further, there are two grades, III and IV under which the posts have been divided. The authorities have posted recruitment advertisements for two kinds of Post Categories under Grade III, Technical and Non-Technical. Moreover, the vacancies are divided on the basis of reservation and institution criteria. The ensuing are the general details of the total number of openings announced by the DME, Assam:
|Grade III Techincal
Salary of Grade III and IV Medical Posts in Assam
Recruits will be paid according to the grade they are applying for. The authorities at the Directorate of Medical Education DME, Assam have declared the following pay scale and grade pay for the recruitment:
|Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500
|Starting from Rs. 5,000 up to Rs. 8,700
(depending on the post)
|Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 52,000
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Grade 3 & 4 Medical Recruitment 2023
The candidates seeking to apply for the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam Recruitment of Grade III and Grade IV posts need to observe that they have to be eligible for the required posts in order to do so. Ineligible candidates will not be shortlisted to appear for the recruitment selection process. The subsequent conditions of eligibility have been listed by the authorities at DME, Assam:
- The authorities have declared that the recruitment is only for candidates who qualify as Indians under Article 5 and Article 6 of the Constitution of India.
- Nextly, the candidates must have passed at least Class VIII from a recognised school in India if they are willing to get recruited for the Grade IV posts.
- For the candidates applying for the Technical Posts, the authorities have listed specific eligibility conditions of education qualifications that have to be met.
- Aspirants for Non-Technical Posts of Grade III under the Assam DME Recruitment must have a Degree or Diploma in the relevant discipline.
Application Form for DME Assam Recruitment 2023
The authorities have declared that the candidates will have to apply for the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam Recruitment of Grade III and Grade IV posts in online mode by filling out the application forms on the portal and further submitting them before 22 February 2022 by 11:59 PM. Follow the ensuing steps in order to apply for the DME Assam Recruitment 2023:
- Open the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam at dme.assam.gov.in.
- On the Home page, tap on the option of Recruitment to open the respective page of the portal.
- In all the listed options, check out the Online Application Form link for the Grade-IV Recruitment for Nalbari, Kokrajhar, Nagaon and Dhubri Medical College and Grade-III Recruitment for Nalbari, Kokrajhar, Nagaon and Dhubri Medical College.
- The Application Form will open up on the screen.
- Fill out the complete details of the candidate as directed in the form.
- Further, upload the necessary documents in sizes and formats as required by the authorities.
- Pay the Application Fee in the mode notified in the application form, using the respective links and following the instructions provided by the authorities.
- Lastly, tap on the Submit option.
- The candidates have further advised to Print a copy of the completely filled-out application form for reference in the future.
Assam Grade 3 and 4 Posts Application Fee
The authorities will probably require the candidates to pay a particular amount, as applicable to them, as the application fee in order to process the filled-out forms. The amount has not been notified yet. The applicants will have to pay using the method listed on the official portal. For more news regarding the Application Fee for the DME Assam Recruitment of Grade III and Grade IV, keep referring to this space.
|Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
|DME Assam Recruitment Application Form
|Assam Medical Grade III Technical and Non-Technical Posts Recruitment Notification pdf
Assam Medical Grade IV Posts Recruitment Notification pdf
The applicants for the Grade 3 and Grade 4 posts under the DME Assam Recruitment can apply by filling out the application form at the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam at dme.assam.gov.in.
The last date to apply for Assam Recruitment of Medical Posts of Grade IV and Grade III Technical and Non-Technical types is 22 February 2023.