DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment: On 30th June 2020 the Directorate of Medical Education has issued a recruitment notification number DME/135/20207082. In the notification, the applicants are invited for the post of Staff Nurse and ICU Technician. Eligible candidates are requested to apply for DME Assam Recruitment 2020 through the official website.
Please be informed that the application will be accepted in online mode. Those aspirants wanted to apply for DME Grade III staff nurse recruitment needs to visit the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam. Information will be shared with the applicants regarding the eligibility criteria and steps to apply for Directorate of Medical Education Assam staff nurse recruitment.
DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
Applicants who wanted to apply for DME Assam staff nurse recruitment need to fill the online application form by 15th July 2020. The number of post available for Staff Nurse is 484 whereas for ICU Technician the total number of vacancies is 125.
Insights of DME Assam Staff Nurse & ICU Technician Recruitment
- For Staff Nurse (Critical Care) – In order to apply for this post the applicant should have passed B.Sc Nursing from any recognized college /institution. College/Institution must have affiliated with Indian Nursing Council.
- For ICU Technician – Those candidates who are looking to apply for the post of ICU Technician must have obtained HSSLC (Sc) or any diploma equivalent to the ICU Technician course affiliated from Government.
- There will be reservation for women applicant as per the rule of government in the post of Staff Nurse and ICU Technician.
- For general category, the applicant falling in the age between 18 years to 38 years as on 1st January 2020 can apply for DME Assam staff nurse recruitment and there will be relaxation given for the reserved category as per the government rule.
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse, ICU Technician (Grade-III)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||609|
|Mode of DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||30th June 2020|
|Last Date of Application||15th July 2020|
Documents Required for DME Staff Nurse & ICU Technician Grade-III Recruitment 2020
An applicant needs to produce certain documents at the time of verification by the officials of the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam.
- Candidates need to bring 2 passport size colored photographs at the time of verification of documents and the photos should be the same which they have applied at the time of filling an application form.
- Needs to bring one age proof certificate that can be birth certificate or HSLC admit card.
- Applicant needs to bring original mark-sheet and all relevant certificates.
- Those who belongs to reserved category needs to bring caste certificate.
- Residential Certificate
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Certificate
Also Check – Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2020 Application
Important Instruction For Online Application
- In order to apply for DME Assam recruitment the applicants needs to have a valid email id.
- Please be informed that there is no provision available to change details or modify details in the application form after successful submission of the application form.
- Aspirants are requested to check the information entered in the DSE Assam recruitment application form carefully before submission.
- It is to be informed that the applicant will not require sending a copy of the application form to the office of Directorate of Medical Education Assam.
- Documents required to upload at the time of online application is already discussed.
- Documents required to be uploaded must be less than 200 kb in size.
- The height and width of the documents must be between (500-800 pixel) & (400-600 pixel) respectively.
- Please be informed that the photograph and candidate signature must be in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Size of photograph in the application form must be less than 35kb.
- Size of a signature required in the application can be of 30kb (Maximum).
- Applicants are requested to remember their password which has been created at the time of registration.
- Information required to fill at the time of online application will be the complete name of aspirant, permanent address, nationality, gender, mobile number, email id, etc.
- The information mentioned at the time of application should be same as the actual details.
Steps to Apply for DME Assam Staff Nurse & ICU Technician Recruitment 2020
Those who wanted to apply for DME Assam staff nurse recruitment application form will need to check the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for the post of Staff Nurse and ICU Technician the applicant needs to visit the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam.
- Then the candidate needs to search for the Latest Recruitment section on the home of the website.
- Once the aspirants will be able to find the recruitment tab then they would be required to clicking on the link to move ahead.
- After clicking on the above section then you will be re-directed to the new page where you would be asked to click on “Apply Online For the Post of Staff Nurse and ICU Technician Grade –III ”
- After clicking on the link the new page will be open on the screen and you need to click on the Application Form tab in order to apply for the recruitment.
- Once you would click on the application form tab then the list of all instructions will be displayed on the screen.
- Then you need to click on next button to move forward.
- After that, you will be asked to select the post type and the name of the post from the list.
- After selecting the name of the post you will be asked to click on submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button the application form will appear on the screen.
- Then you need to fill information asked in the application form carefully.
- Don,t forget to upload relevant documents within the given prescribed dimensions.
- After completing the above steps then you will be required to click on submit button.
- After that, the application number will be generated and you can save the application number for future reference.
DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment- Frequently Asked Questions
Information that needs to be filled at the time of application will be the present & permanent address of an applicant, mobile number, email id, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, etc. Other details also need to be filled like marks scored in HSLC Level & B.Sc (Nursing), caste category, gender.
Applicants need to upload documents like candidate photograph, signature, other educational documents. Candidates need to make sure that the documents uploaded at the time of application will be in a specified size limit.
Please be informed that the aspirants can retrieve application passwords through the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam. You just need to visit the recruitment tab where you will be required to click on the login tab. After that, you will be asked to enter the application number and date of birth to generate a new password.
As such, there is no official announcement has been released for the result of Staff Nurse and ICU Technician. But you will be required to check the official website at regular intervals.