Delhi GDS Recruitment 2022 | Application form: India Post has invited applications for the recruitment of 60 Gram Dak Sevak in Delhi Postal Circle. The registration process and application process is being conducted in online mode. No offline process will be followed for application submission. The online registration started on 2 May. Those who are interested in joining the India Post Delhi circle as GDS or postmaster and fulfil the eligibility conditions should apply before the due date which is 5 June 2022.
Update: Delhi GDS Recruitment 2022 application is now active.
The application links and all the related links are also provided in this page. So, those who wish to apply can click on the respective link and can apply directly without any difficulty.
Before filling out the application, they should go through all the important points related to this recruitment process. Therefore, to help candidates in this, we have shared all the necessary information in the given article. It contains details on application schedule, vacancies available, eligibility, application process, documents required, selection criteria and many more.
- 1 Delhi GDS Recruitment 2022
- 2 Overview of Delhi GDS Application Form 2022
- 3 Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Eligibility
- 4 Delhi GDS Application Process 2022
- 5 How to fill the Delhi GDS Application form 2022?
- 6 Delhi GDS Vacancy Details
- 7 Delhi GDS Recruitment 2022: Important Links
Delhi GDS Recruitment 2022
This Recruitment process is being conducted by India Post for filling 60 vacant posts in Delhi Postal Circle. The applications are invited on the basis of information provided by the respective recruiting authorities of Delhi Circe such as S.O, H.O, etc.
Under this recruitment process, three job profiles will be offered. These are- Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dak Sevak.
Overview of Delhi GDS Application Form 2022
|Recruitment||Delhi GDS recruitment 2022|
|Article category||Delhi GDS Application form|
|Recruiting Authority||India Post|
|Ministry||Ministry of Communication, Govt. of India|
|Name of the post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Application date||2 May onwards|
|Mode of application||Online|
Delhi GDS Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
The application schedule for Delhi GDS recruitment is as follows-
|Commencement of online registration||2nd May 2022|
|Last date for registration||5th June 2022|
|Declaration of result||To be announced later|
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Eligibility
Prospective applicants must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. They can check the eligibility requirements shared below-
- The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be 18 years and 40 years respectively as on 5 June 2022.
However, age relaxation is also permissible for different categories. The same is given below-
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||No relaxation provided|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities PWD) + SC/ST||15 years|
- Applicants must have passed Secondary School Examination/ Class 10th with subjects Mathematics and English from a recognized board.
- They should have compulsory knowledge of local language and should have studied it at least up to class 10th. For Delhi circle, they must have good knowledge of Hindi.
- They also should have basic knowledge of Computer training.
- Applicants must have knowledge of cycling.
- Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection.
Delhi GDS Application Process 2022
Candidates who want to apply can apply only through the online mode. Before application, they should register themselves. Registration process has already been started.
Candidates should read the given instructions before filling application-
- Registration and application will be done only through the online mode.
- Offline applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Only one registration is allowed for one candidate.
- Applicants must have a valid email and active mobile number before registration.
- Only those applicants can fill application form who have completed the registration process.
- They must read all the instructions properly before filling the application form.
- Duplicate registration shall be canceled.
- All the required documents should be uploaded in format specified by the conducting body.
- Details once submitted cannot be altered and modified after that. Therefore, each and every entry in the application form should be filled with utmost care.
- No request for alteration in filled in registration or application details will be accepted.
How to fill the Delhi GDS Application form 2022?
Application processes is divided into various parts. Candidates have to follow the given process to submit application for the post of GDS in Delhi postal circle-
- Visit the official website https://indiapostgdsonline.in/
- Click on the registration link given under the head “Steps to Apply”.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Recheck the details entered.
- Click on “Submit Details” option.
- Candidates will be registered.
Candidates will get a registration number after successful registration and they should retain it for further processing.
- Fee payment
- After successful registration, applicants have to make payment of the requisite application fee.
- They can make payment online or offline mode.
- To make offline payment they can visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- Online payment can be made through credit/debit card or internet banking. For online payment, candidates have to visit http://indiapostgdsonline.in/onlinefee
|OC/OBC/EWS Male candidates/ Trans man||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates/ Transwomen||No Fee|
Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/PWD and female) are exempted from application fee.
- Application form
- Once candidates have made the payment of application fee, they have to proceed further to fill the application form.
- Application forms will be submitted through the application link available on official website.
- They have to enter all the genuine details.
- Documents should be uploaded properly.
- They should recheck the details before final submission.
- After submission of application finally, they must take a printout of the application form. The application number should be retained.
Delhi GDS Application status check
After submitting the online application, applicants are also given an opportunity to check the application status. Those who want to track the status of their application till the result is published, can follow the given process-
- Visit the official website-
- Click on application status link.
- Enter the registration number, mobile number applied circle and click on print application link.
- Application status will appear.
Candidates must have all the documents and certificates (scanned copies) ready with them at the time of application. They have to upload the softcopy (scanned image) of following documents in the given format at the time of online registration-
|Name of the documents||Uploading file format||Allowed file size|
|SSC/Class 10th Marks Memo||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|Memo 1 ( for candidate not qualified in single attempt)||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|Additional SSC Marks Memo 2 (for candidates not qualified in single attempt having more than two mark sheets)||.jpg/.jpeg||600kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|DOB proof if DOB is not in the SSC Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|Computer certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|Passport size photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferred|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferred|
|Community/ Caste Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|Certificate of Disability||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
Delhi GDS Vacancy Details
Total 60 vacancies are available for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in Delhi postal circle. These posts are further categorized community-wise. Have a quick look at the category-wise distribution of total GDS posts given in the table below-
|Community/ Category||No. of posts|
Delhi GDS Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Delhi GDS recruitment notice||Click Here|
|Delhi GDS Recruitment Online Registration Link||Click here|
|Delhi GDS Result||Click Here|
If you have any questions then in regards to Delhi GDS Application form and recruitment 2022, then comment in the box given below.