CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: The Ministry of Home Affairs, India has recently published a notification to inform all the young candidates around the country about the vacancies of Constable. The vacancies have been released in Central Reserved Police Forces. As per the authority, 1.3 Laks posts are going to be filled in through this recruitment drive. This is considered to be one of the biggest recruitment drives that are going to be conducted in the country.
This is a very great opportunity for all the citizens of India who wants to make a career in this field. Talking about the figures, the officials have released 1,29,929 vacancies which are further divided between male and female candidates. Out of the total vacant posts, 1,25,262 vacancies are reserved for male candidates and 4,667 vacancies are reserved for female candidates. But it is mentioned in the notice, if the situation arises then the number of vacancies might change.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
All the released vacancies have been further classified under the General Central Service, Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, (Non-Ministerial Combatant). After a long time, the recruitment drive is going to be conducted at this level. The selected candidates will be working in CRPF for probation of two years. Let’s have a look at the Pay Scale. Candidates who will pass all the rounds conducted by the authority will get selected for recruitment.
Those candidates will also get a monthly remuneration for their services. As per the notice, the Pay Scale of the Constable post is Pay Level 3. This means that the selected Constable will get Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69, 100 as a salary on a monthly basis. The candidates are going to get selected based on their performance in the Physical Efficiency Test and Written Exam that will be conducted by the CRPF officials.
Also Check: CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
crpf.gov.in Constable Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
Age Limit: The age of candidates interested in this post should be between 18 to 23 years old. 5 years of age relaxation in the upper age limit is available for SC and ST candidates and 3 years for candidates of the OBC category.
Educational and Qualification: Aspirants must have passed class 10th or its equivalent board that should be recognized by the central or state government.
Other Qualification: Candidates must qualify all the Physical and Medical standards that are applicable for the above-mentioned post in the scheme by the concerned authority. Candidates will also have to pass the Physical Efficiency Test and Written Exam that will be conducted for the post soon. (Note: All the Ex-Agniveers will not have to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test)
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: Here’s How To Apply
- First, you need to read the details about the recruitment mentioned here to make sure that you are eligible for the post.
- After that, go to the recruitment portal of CRPF: https://rect.crpf.gov.in/
- Find and click on the advertisement of recruitment and read it thoroughly.
- Now, you must click on the respective application link available for the Constable post.
- Start filling out the blank space with the asked details on it carefully.
- Now complete the next step of the recruitment by uploading the required documents.
- After that, pay the application fee according to the category selected in the application form.
- At this step, the whole application form will be filled in. You need to take a preview of the form to make sure that no column is left or has the wrong detail
- Now, tap on the submit button available at the button of the online form and the process is done.
- However, one should keep the application form and the application fee receipt safe till the completion of the whole application process.