Coast Guard Navik GD Online Form 2023 Application @ https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in online apply: The application process for Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) recruitment will commence from 6th Feb 2023. Coast Guard Navik GD Application process will be done only in online mode. No offline application forms will be made available. Coast Guard Navik GD Online Form can be filled out by visiting the official website of the Indian Coast Guard. Along with GD posts, Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik applications will also be filled.
In the given article, candidates will find all the important information about the Coast Guard Navik GD recruitment process. They will get details about the application process, dates, vacancies, selection process, application fee, merit list, etc.
As soon as the application link is activated, it will be made available on this page. All interested male candidates should not miss this opportunity. They must submit their Coast Guard Navik GD applications before the due date. After the last date, no applicant will be able to submit application.
|Recruitment Process||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023|
|Recruiting Organisation||Indian Coast Guard|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Defence|
|Minimum Eligibility||10+2 Pass|
|Post||Navik (General Duty)- GD|
|Mode of application||Online|
Coast Guard Navik GD Pay Scale- Basic pay of Rs.21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus DA and other allowances.
|Commencement of online application||6th Feb 2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||23rd Feb 2023|
|Date of availability of e-admit cards||Ten days prior to Tier-I exam date|
|Conduct of Test (Stage I)||–|
Interested candidates can check category-wise vacancy details shared under-
|Category||No. of vacancies|
The vacancies are tentative and are subject to change as per the availability of training slot.
Read here, Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Recruitment 2023
Before applying, it is compulsory for all the students to check the eligibility criteria. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the selection process shall be disqualified. The complete information on eligibility requirements is given below-
- Only male candidates can apply for the post of Navik (GD).
- The minimum and maximum age of applicants should be 18 years and 22 years respectively.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is also provided to the candidates belong to the reserved category. Age relaxation of 5 years and 3 years for SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively is applicable.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Maths from a recognised education board with 50% aggregate marks. (A relaxation of 5 % will be given to SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field event at the Inter-State National Championship or Open National Championship).
- Applicants from any “Open School” institutions which is not recognized by AICTE/ Government are not eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidates from “Open Schools” institutes which are not recognised by Govt. / AICTE are not eligible to apply.
- The application process is live from 6th Feb 2023.
- Applications will be made available on the official website.
- Interested candidates must read the official advertisement carefully before applying.
- Applicants must ensure that they fill in only genuine information in the application.
- Incomplete and Wrongly filled applications shall be rejected.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications.
- Before filling the application form, all the candidates should keep their documents ready with them.
Online applications for Coast Guard Navik (GD) for the 2/2023 batch can be submitted by following the simple instructions shared below-
- Step 1- Start by logging in to the official recruitment website of the Indian Coast Guard i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Step 2- Click on the “Opportunity” tab.
- Step 3- Click on Navik (GD) 2/2023 batch recruitment link.
- Step 4- Select the post applied for (Navik General Duty).
- Step 5- Click on “I Agree” tab and application form will appear.
- Step 6- Fill all the compulsory fields with genuine information.
- Step 7- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Step 8- Check the submitted details carefully before final submission.
- Step 9- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 10- On submission of applications, an application number will be generated and this number should be retained for further reference.
- Step 11- Take a printout of the application for further reference.
There are total of 6 recruitment zones under which the Coast Guard Navik GD recruitment process will take place. Check the names of all the zones and states which come under them in the given section-
|Recruitment Zones||States where candidates residing|
|Northern Zone||Uttarakhand, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana (other than NCR District’s) and Union Territory of Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan|
|East Zone||Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh|
|West Zone||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Goa, Maharashtra, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Karnataka|
|Andaman & Nicobar Zone||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD selection process consists of various tests. Candidates have to go through the following tests-
- Initially the shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of scrutiny of their applications.
- Written Test- A written test will be conducted probably in the month of February or March. The test will consist of objective-type questions. It will cover subjects like Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English of class 12th std., Current Affairs, GK, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude etc.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)- Physical Fitness test will be conducted after the declaration of written exam result. Candidates who will qualify the written test have to undergo PFT examination. It will take two days to complete. It will include the following events-
-1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
– 10 Push Ups
– 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- An initial medical examination (preliminary) will also be conducted. On the basis of all the tests, a merit list will be prepared.
- The final merit list will be prepared only after the conduct of the final medical examination at INS Chilka. Only medically sound and fit candidates will be selected and enrolled for training.
- Training- Selected candidates after final medical examination will be enrolled for training.
Documents Required to fill Indian Coast Guard GD Form
At the time of scrutiny of documents, candidates are required to have the following documents (original plus attested photocopy of each) with them-
- 2 copies of application form
- 3 copies of admit card with a recent passport-sized photograph affixed
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Caste certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate/ Sub District Magistrate (as applicable)
- Caste/ income certificate for EWS candidates (as applicable)- The format of the certificate should be as per the Govt. of India format.
- Identity proof such as Driving License, Passport, Pan Card, Aadhar card/ Voter Card, School/ College Id Card or any other photo Id card.
- Permanent address proof or domicile (PRC in case of candidates from Assam)
- 10 recent passport-sized coloured photographs with blue background.
The photocopy of each document will be submitted at the exam centre and original documents will be returned to the candidates after verification.
- The application process will start on notified dates
- The application will be accepted only in online mode.
- Application forms should be submitted before the last date.
- Applications received by post shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Submitting multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of all applications.
- In case applicants do not have a mobile no., they can mention the mobile number of their parents/ guardian.
- Selection of candidates will be done mainly on the basis of written test, Physical Fitness Test and Medical examinations.
- Request for change in exam centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates must regularly visit the official portal so that they can receive all the updates related to Coast Guard Navik GD recruitment.
For queries and any kind of complaints regarding CG Navik GD recruitment candidates can contact at the details shared below-
The Director (Recruitment) Coast Guard Headquarters,
Recruitment Center, Noida
Phone No.- 0120-2975817
You can also tell us your query in the comment box given below and our team will assist you asap with respect to Coast Guard Navik GD Online Form 2023.
5 thoughts on “Coast Guard Navik GD 2023 Online Form 02/2023; Application Procedure Eligibility”
Sir mere application from pr mera pinkode rong dala gaya oo durust ho jya sakata haie kys
Sir Mera pahle admit card Bata raha tha Meri exam date 17 March 2020 ko worli Mumbai me hai magar mere pas admit card ki print nahi hai ab admit card show nahi Kar raha please sir muze admit card ki link bhejiye….
Indian Coast guard
Need to know whether Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply for this Navik GD post in Indian Coast Guard
where is the examination centre for Kashmiri students
where they have to give the written test examination