CISF Head Constable GD Recruitment 2022: The Central Industrial Security Force or CISF is currently accepting applications for the post of Head Constable of General Duty. The recruitment is being conducted against the Sports Quota. The candidates who qualify for the sports quota can apply for the posts released. The candidates need to follow the procedure as devised by the authorities of the Recruitment board of CISF. The last day to apply for the post is 31 March 2022 and 7 April 2022 for North Eastern Region. There are a total of 249 posts that have been released under the same category. The vacancies are however reserved on the basis of sports and gender. To know all the details pertaining to the recruitment, application process, and eligibility.
Update: The last date to submit the online application is 7th April for NER applicants.
- 1 CISF Head Constable GD Recruitment 2022
CISF Head Constable GD Recruitment 2022
The candidates who wish to get appointed as Head Constable in the Central Industrial Security Force or CISF of General Duty type need to apply for the released posts before the closing of the application procedure. The recruitment is being specifically conducted for the candidates of the sports quota. All the candidates who qualify as candidates of the quota in the prescribed 15 sports in either the male or female category can apply. The candidates need to download the notification and fill an offline application form and for this applicants need to attest to important documents and complete the application form, they will have to submit it in an offline mode. Before doing so, the candidates must know all the information regarding the recruitment.
CISF Head Constable GD Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Recruitment Name||CISF Head Constable GD Recruitment|
|Department||Central Industrial Security Force or CISF|
|Information Authority||Staff Selection Commission or SSC|
|Ministry||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Number of Vacancies||249|
|Selection Type||Against Sports Quota|
|Number of Sports||15|
CISF Head Constable GD Recruitment Vacancies
In total, 249 vacancies have been published by the CISF through their official notification. These vacancies are very vastly divided amount the categories of the 15 sports whose players can apply for the posts. The vacancies are further reserved for Category of Men and Women. Check the following vacancies for each sport:
|S.No.||Name of the Sport||Vacancies for Men Candidates||Vacancies for Women Candidates|
For detailed vacancies pertaining to the categories under each sport, Click Here.
CISF Head Constable GD Pay Scale
The Central Industrial Security Force or CISF under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India will be paying the Head Constable of General Duty as per the Pay Matrix Level 4. The pay scale will be within the range of Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100. The Head Constable will additionally be also given usual allowances that are provided to the Central Government Employees. The allowances will depend on the allotments as decided by the authorities for the particular period of time.
CISF Head Constable GD Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to make sure that they clear the subsequent eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Ineligible candidates will be rejected and the authorities will not be responsible for any rejection. Check the conditions mentioned below:
- The candidate must be a domiciled citizen of India.
- The lower limit of age for application is 18 years as on 1 August 2021.
- The upper age limit has been fixed as 23 years calculative from 1 August 2021. However, the upper age limit is relaxable in case of reserved categories. For SC/ST, the age relaxations will be provided for 5 years while for OBCs, the relaxation will be 3 years.
- In case of departmental candidates, the applicants can be maximum of 40 years in age as on 1 August 2021.
- The candidate must be at least Class XII pass from a recognised educational institution or board.
- The candidate msut also have a sports certification declaring the representation at State or National or International level in any of the aforementioned 15 sports.
- The candidates must clear the physical and medical standards as listed in the notification. Click Here for detailed measurements.
Proficiency in Sports
The candidates must be highly proficient in sports in order to apply through the sports quota. The candidates could have participated as an Individual or in a Team. Only the following candidates will be considered as the ones eligible for Sports Quota:
- Represented the country as a member of Senior or Junior International tournament.
- Won a medal in Senior or Junior National Games.
- Represented State or equivalent, in National level in Senior or Junior category.
- Medal in all India Inter University Championship.
- Gold Medal in National School Championship.
CISF Head Constable GD Application Procedure
The candidates need to download the form and apply in offline mode. The notification was released by the authorities through the portal of the Central Industrial Security Force or CISF. The application form is attested at the end of the notice. The notification needs to be downloaded and Annexure I on pages 19 and 20 needs to be filled by the candidates. The candidates also need to fill in the admit cards on page 21. Further Annxures need to attest on the basis of the appliance. The finally filled form needs to be submitted then to the respective address for the respective posts. The candidates will have to pay the applicable fees of Rs. 100 in the format of a Demand Draft or Postal Order from the State Bank of India.
To check all the details of the Application form submission, Click Here.
To know more about the CISF Head Constable (Ground Duty) Recruitment download its notification by tapping here.
The details and notification regarding the post have been posted at www.cisf.gov.in. Further information will be posted on the Staff Selection Commission portal at ssc.nic.in.