Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023: Chandigarh Administration Department of Animal Husbandry & Fisheries released a public notice to inform readers about the new recruitment drive. The officials are inviting candidates for the vacancies released for the Veterinary Inspector post. The post has been released under Group C. The released vacancies are going to be filled in on a regular basis.
If you are also the one who wants to take part in the recruitment drive then you should fill out the application form which is available on the Chandigarh Administration Department of Animal Husbandry & Fisheries portal. Get other details about the Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023 on this page.
Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023
The officials have provided detailed information regarding recruitment in their advertisement. The applications are being invited online. The offline received applications will not be entertained by the selection committee. The application procedure commences on 25th April 2023. As per the official schedule, the application link is set to get disabled on 15th May 2023.
We advise the readers to keep all important documents while applying for recruitment. This page includes the direct application link to ease the worry of candidates at some level. Get other details such as eligibility, vacancy and others on this page.
www.chdanimalhusbandry.gov.in Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Chandigarh Administration Department of Animal Husbandry & Fisheries|
|Name of the Post||Veterinary Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||11 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Closed|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The eligibility conditions have been set by the authority that needs to be fulfilled by interested candidates at all costs. Here is the detailed information about the eligibility criteria:
- The age limit of candidates applying for the post should be between 18 to 37 years old.
- Maximum Age limit:
- OBC: 40 years old
- SC: 42 years old
- Candidates must have completed their Matric or 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry as subjects.
- In addition, they must have completed a two-year Veterinary diploma course or equivalent from a university or institution that is recognized and approved by the council.
- Moreover, they must possess a certificate of ICT skill course, which should include a course in Computer Concepts (CCC) lasting 80 hours from a reputed institution recognized by the government.
Chandigarh Group C Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have released a total of 11 vacancies for the above-mentioned post. The authority has reserved 1 post in General and 1 post in the OBC category for candidates belonging to the ESM category. Given below are the Category-Wise Vacancy details:
How to apply online for the Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment?
The following are the steps that are going to help candidates in submitting the www.chdanimalhusbandry.gov.in Veterinary Inspector Application:
- First, you need to visit the official website of Chandigarh Administration Department of Animal Husbandry & Fisheries i.e., https://www.chdanimalhusbandry.gov.in/
- Scroll down and you will see the Notice Board section on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the recruitment link available for the above-mentioned post.
- A new portal will get open on the device. Click on the Online Form link available at the top of the screen.
- Finally, the online form will virtually open on the respective device. Provide all the asked details on it correctly.
- After filling in all the details, tap on the Next option and you will get the login id and password.
- Now, you must tap on Complete Your Form and start filling out the educational qualifications and other important details.
- Before moving forward with the next step i.e., fee payment, please wait for at least 24 hours.
- Now, provide the payment details and pay the application fee.
- Finally, take a preview of the Chandigarg VI Application Form and do the final submission.
- Keep two copies of the application form as well as the fee receipt for future reference.
Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Start of the online application submission process||25th April 2023|
|Deadline for submitting the online form||15th May 2023|
|Last date to pay the online application fee||19th May 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the written examination||To be announced|
Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the official website||Official Portal Link|
|Apply Online||Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Application Link|
|Get the Advertisement||Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get more updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Selection Process
Once, the application process comes to an end, the officials will conduct the written examination. The written test’s answer key will be uploaded on the website shortly for candidates to raise objections. The selection list based on the written test marks will be used for document verification and selection.
No interviews will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates. Selected candidates will receive provisional appointment letters, pending eligibility verification and submission of a medical fitness certificate. False information or incorrect character will result in the cancellation of the appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates will also have to pay the application fee while applying for the recruitment. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for Unreserved, OBC and ESM and Rs. 500/- for SC candidates.
Applicants will have to upload their scanned photograph of the image and passport-sized photograph in jpeg format. Both files should not exceed 100 kb.
The newly appointed candidate will receive a salary in pay matrix level-5, starting at Rs.29200 under the 7th CPC.
Interested candidates can now easily get the application link through the official website or with the link attached to this page which will directly open the application form.