Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Chandigarh Police is currently looking to recruit constables in the department. The hour presently accepting online applications from the aspirants regarding the same. The candidates who wish to apply must head to the online portal of Chandigarh police in order to do so. They will be shortlisted on the basis of their eligibility and the details mentioned in the application form. Later, we shall go through the devised selection procedure in order to get recruited. The authorities have a least all the important details pertaining to Chandigarh police constable recruitment through the latest recruitment notice.
Those who are interested in applying for the post and getting recruited must read the following article and observe important information such as vacancies, pay scale, eligibility criteria, application procedure, application fee, and much more. They are further advised to directly apply through the link provided below before the announced deadline for application.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022
The aspirants for the Chandigarh police Constable job can now apply for the recruitment on the basis of the band they belong to. The authorities are inviting online applications from them through the online portal of the police department. All the aspirants must fill out the online form and submit it along with the payment of the applicable fee before 22 June 2022. The only eligible candidates will be further allowed to go through the selection procedure.
The authorities have also announced all the details and important information about the openings through the notification released regarding the Chandigarh police constable Band recruitment 2022. Only those applicants who are eligible and have sent in their application before the deadline will be allowed if shortlisted to go through the announced selection procedure and further get recruited for the job.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment|
|Authority||Office of Director General of Police, UT, Chandigarh|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Entry Level Pay||Rs. 19,900|
|Application Deadline||22 June 2022|
Chandigarh Police Constable Band Vacancies
A total of 39 posts of constable in Chandigarh police have been notified by the Office of Director General of Police, UT, Chandigarh. However, these openings are divided on the basis of the band and the reserved category. To check the detailed requirement of the Constable for each musical instrument and for every category, Tap Here.
CHD Police Constable Pay Scale announced
The Office of Director General of Police, UT, Chandigarh has announced that the Constables (Band) will be receiving a revised pay scale. The entry-level pay will be Rs.19,900. Allowances will be provided to the selected candidates, following the guidelines directed by the Government of Punjab.
Chandigarh Police Constable (Band) Eligibility Criteria
The authorities at Chandigarh police have announced the following essential qualifications as the eligibility criterion for the applicants for the job:
- The applicant should be an Indian national.
- The candidates must necessarily be Male.
- The minimum age criteria for the applicants have been announced as 18 years calculated till 1 January 2022.
- The upper age limit for the post has been announced as 25 years calculated till the same date. However, the candidates will be provided age relaxations on the basis of the category they belong to. Thus, the upper age limit varies but only for certain groups.
- The applicant must have passed class 12 or equivalent from a recognized educational board in India.
- Only for a retired person from Defence Services and people who have previously performed in a Police Band or in Central Paramilitary Forces, the educational qualification has been relaxed. They must be qualified enough that their educational qualification is considered of the middle standard.
- The minimum height has been announced as 5‘7“. 2” relaxation will be provided only to the words of employees of Chandigarh police or to candidates retired from Defence Forces, or have previously worked in Defence Band, or possess Hill Area Certificate, or have served in Police Band Staff, or in Central Para Military Forces.
Apply Online for Chandigarh Constable Recruitment 2022?
In order to apply for the post, the aspirants need to observe the subsequent application procedure method:
- Open the official portal of Chandigarh Police at chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
- On the homepage, check the main menu.
- Tap on the option of Recruitment.
- Drop down list will open up.
- Select the option of Constables.
- All the constables’ recruitment details will be available.
- Tap on the link Recruitment of Constables-2022.
- Click on the heading Recruitment of Constables (Band Staff) (39 posts).
- Tap on the last option: Click Here to Apply Online Application.
- The CP Recruitment page will open up at cprecruitment.in.
- Tap on New User Register Here.
- The OTP Generation page will open up.
- Enter the Username, Email, Mobile Number, and Text in the image, and request an OTP by tapping on Generate OTP.
- Verify the One Time Password and create an account.
- Once the account is created, head back to the Login section and use the login credentials to sign in to the portal.
- Enter the Username, Password, and Text in the image.
- Click on Login.
- The application form for the Direct Recruitment of Constable (Band) will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Review the form before submission carefully.
- Pay the applicable Fee in an online mode or at a CSC.
- Finally, click on Submit.
- The candidates are advised to print a copy of the application form after submission for future reference.
Chandigarh CP Constable (Band) Recruitment Application Fee
The aspirants will have to pay the application fee in an online mode at the time of the application filling process. They can also choose to pay the fee through the nearest common service Centre or CSC. The following fee has been announced by the authorities for the recruitment application:
|Unreserved UR||Rs. 500|
|Other Backward Classes OBC||Rs. 200|
|Scheduled Castes SC||Rs. 0|
|Economically Weaker Section EWS||Rs. 0|
|Ex-Servicemen ES||Rs. 0|