Chandigarh Police is looking to recruit applicants for the 700 temporary posts of Constable (Executive) in the department. For this, the authority will accept online applications exclusively from eligible applicants from 1 June 2023 to 22 June 2023. In the Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023, the authority will host the application process on its official website, the applicants cannot submit their application for the advertised posts through any other mode.
Those who are interested in applying for the advertised Constable Post at Chandigarh Police and getting recruited must read the following article and observe important information such as vacancies, pay scale, eligibility criteria, application procedure, application fee, and much more.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification
Prior to proceeding with the application process for the Constable (Executive) posts, the Chandigarh Police published a notification on 20 May 2023. Through the Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification, the authority shares all the topics concerning the recruitment process with the applicants.
Therefore, it is necessary for the applicants to check out this notification before they fill out the online application.
The applicants can access this notification directly through this article by the link we share at the bottom. Further, by going through this article, the applicants can also learn all the details that this notification encompasses in a detailed and comprehensible manner.
Constable (Executive) Recruitment 2023 Chandigarh Police: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment|
|Authority||Office of Director General of Police, UT, Chandigarh|
|Post||Group C Constable (Executive)|
|Type of Post||Temporary|
|Number of Vacancies||700|
|Level of Pay||Central Pay Level-3|
|Selection Rounds||A Written Test and Physical Tests|
|Chandigarh Police Official Website||https://chandigarhpolice.gov.in/|
chandigarhpolice.gov.in Constable Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
With the help of the following table, the applicants can find out the details about all important dates for chandigarhpolice.gov.in Constable Recruitment 2023.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Date of Publication of Notification||20 May 2023|
|Start date of the Application Process||1st June 2023|
|Deadline for Application Form Submission||22 June 2023|
|Date of the Written Exam (Tentative)||23 July 2023|
Chandigarh Police Constable Executive Vacancies
The 700 advertised vacancies of the Police Constable Executive are distributed among different categories in the following manner.
Chandigarh Police Constable (Executive) Eligibility Criteria 2023
The authorities at Chandigarh police have announced the following conditions of eligibility for the advertised Police Constable posts.
- The age limit specified for UR and reserved categories as on 20 May 2023 is as follows
- General- 18 to 25 years, OBC- 18 to 28 years and SC- 18 to 30 years
- The applicant must have passed class 12 or equivalent from a recognized educational board in India.
- The applicant must possess a Driving License issued by a recognized authority for 2 Wheelers and 4 Wheelers Vehicles.
- The applicant must have acquired basic knowledge of Computer Skills and hold a certificate for it from any recognized institute.
How to Apply Online for Chandigarh Constable Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the advertised constable post at Chandigarh Police, the applicants can use the following steps online.
- First of all, open the official portal of Chandigarh Police at chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
- On the homepage, tap the option that reads “Recruitment” at the top.
- This option will direct the applicants to the recruitment portal of the website.
- Here, click on the link for Recruitments of Constables.
- After this, on the next page, select the option for Constable (Executive) recruitment.
- Through this option, the applicants will arrive at the page dedicated to the online application process for the advertised post.
- On this page, select the option for new registration and fill out the registration form.
- Once the registration is complete and the login details are created, proceed to fill out the application form.
- Fill in the correct information in each space of the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now, crosscheck all the details in the application form and afterwards make the payment of the application fee.
- After the successful payment of the application fee, submit the online application form.
- Attain a printout of the submitted application form for the upcoming selection rounds.
ਚੰਡੀਗੜ੍ਹ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਦੇ ਕਾਂਸਟੇਬਲ Application Fee 2023
With the application form for the advertised constable post, the applicants also need to pay the ਚੰਡੀਗੜ੍ਹ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਦੇ ਕਾਂਸਟੇਬਲ Application Fee 2023. To make the payment of this application fee, the applicants can use the online payment methods provided to them by the authority. The details of the application fee amount category-wise for the concerned post are in the following table.
|UR and OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC and EWS||Rs. 800/-|
|Ex-Serviceman||No Application Fee|
Police Constable of Chandigarh Selection Process 2023
In the selection process for the Police Constable of Chandigarh, the authority will initially conduct a written examination. The tentative date for this written examination is 23 July 2023. The applicants who are able to pass this written examination will, later on, go through a Physical Efficiency Test and a Physical Measurement Test. To stay updated about the recruitment process for the Constable Posts at Chandigarh Police, the applicants must visit our portal regularly.
|Apply Here||Chandigarh Police Constable (Executive) Application Form 2023|
|Find More Information On||Chandigarh Police Constable Notification 2023|
|Follow For the Latest Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
No, the applicants can only apply for the advertised post through the official website of the authority.
The applicants will have to attempt MCQs for 100 marks in the written exam for the Police Constable post.
No, only those applicants will be called for the written exam whose online application forms are accepted by the authority on fulfilment of all the eligibility criteria.