Chandigarh Education Department is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Nursery Teacher. The officials have recently released the recruitment notification for a total of 100 vacancies. Interested ones can join the Chandigarh NTT Recruitment 2023-24 drive by submitting the application form.
The officials are all set to start the online application process on 10 January 2024. No offline application will be accepted for the www.chdeducation.gov.in NTT Recruitment. Details such as the application submission process, eligibility criteria, and vacancies are available below.
Chandigarh NTT Recruitment 2024
The application will be provided online on the Chandigarh Education Department website. The application process will be conducted for a limited time. The deadline for submitting the Chandigarh NTT Recruitment Form is February 5, 2024. The vacancies are divided into several categories, i.e., 45 for General, 27 for OBC, 18 for SC and 10 for EWS category.
Applicants will also have to pay the application fee, which is a non-refundable amount. The application fee is set to be Rs. 1000.- However, candidates claiming to be SC category will only have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
www.chdeducation.gov.in NTT Recruitment 2024: Highlights
|Name of the authority
|Chandigarh Education Department
|Name of the position
|Number of Vacancies
|100 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Accessibility Status
|Available from 10th Jan
|Application Form Accessibility Mode
|Official Web Portal
Chandigarh Nursery Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
In the following section, we will elaborate on the eligibility conditions required for the abovementioned position. It is important to fulfil those conditions to become eligible. The following are the Chandigarh Nursery Teacher Recruitment Eligibility conditions set by the officials:
- Candidates must have completed Class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board with at least 50% marks. Or,
- Interested applicants must have completed Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board with at least 45% marks under the NCTE regulations.
- Must possess a diploma in Nursery Teachers Education or Pre-School Education or Early Childhood Education Programme for at least 2 years or B.Ed Nursery from an institute recognized by NCTE.
- The officials have strictly set the age limit of participating candidates between 18 and 37 years old as of 1st January 2023.
Chandigarh Nursery Teacher Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
|Publication of the NTT Recruitment Advertisement
|28 December 2023
|Commencement of the application process
|10 January 2024 (11.00 AM)
|Ending of the application process
|05 February 2024 (05.00 PM)
|Last date to pay the application fee
|08 February 2024 (02.00 PM)
|Publication of “fee confirmation list” of applicants
|15 February 2024
How to apply for the Chandigarh NTT Recruitment 2024?
Applicants who are new and want to apply for the Chandigarh NTT Recruitment can use the following paragraph to understand the application submission process. The following are the steps to submit the application form:
- Commence the process by visiting the official website of the Chandigarh Education Department, i.e., https://www.chdeducation.gov.in/
- Secondly, the website will open its landing page directly on the respective screen.
- Thirdly, several options are available at the top of the screen.
- Locate the Recruitments option and click on it once to open a new page on the same screen.
- Now, you will see a list of options available for different recruitments on a new page.
- Locate the online application link for the NTT recruitment and tap the same.
- Afterwards, you will be redirected to a new page. Locate the New Registration Link.
- Provide your name, email address, mobile number, and basic details.
- Submit the details and complete the registration process for the accessibility of the application form.
- Now, you need to start entering the details such as educational qualification, personal, address and others into the form.
- After that, attach the documents to the application form and ensure they fulfil the required specifications before moving further.
- Furthermore, pay the application fee applicable to your category and click the submit button.
- Lastly, take a hard copy of the fee receipt and application form for further reference.
Chandigarh NTT Recruitment 2023-24: Important Links
|Visit the Portal
|Chandigarh Education Department Website Link
|Chandigarh NTT Recruitment Advertisement
|Get the Application Link
|To be activated
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the Chandigarh NTT Recruitment 2023-24?
Once, the application process is concluded, the authority will issue the admit card for registered candidates. Afterwards, the written examination will be conducted. The officials will release the merit list and the document verification process will complete the selection process.
When will the officials release the www.chdeducation.gov.in NTT Application Form?
According to the schedule released officially, the authority will commence the application process on 10 January 2024. The same process is scheduled to end on 05 February 2024.