Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023: Chandigarh Administration Local Audit Department is inviting online applications for the post of Junior Auditor. The officials have decided to fill out 29 vacancy posts through the recruitment drive. Candidates who are interested in the post should apply for it. The selection committee has finally released the Chandigarh LAD Junior Auditor Application Form for candidates and is currently accepting applications from eligible candidates.
The application window opened on 13th March 2023. The official website of the Chandigarh Admission Portal is going to include all recruitment activities. Go through the following article to get detailed information about Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023. For example, vacancy details, important dates, the application process, etc.
Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023
The officials released the notification for candidates providing every crucial information about the recruitment. The officials have stated that any applications received by hand or post will not be entertained. Only one application from one person will be accepted by the selection committee. It is advisable for candidates to please read the notification carefully before applying. The application window is going to remain open for a limited time only.
The last date of the application process is 5th April 2023. After the last date, no online applications will be considered for the post of Junior Auditor. A direct application link is also available in the article for easy accessibility of the lad.chdadmnrectt.in Junior Auditor Application Form. Go through and get the latest updates about recruitment.
Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Officials
|Chandigarh Administration Local Audit Department
|Name of the Post
|Number of vacant posts
|29 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Accessibility Status
|Application Form Accessibility Mode
|Through written examination
|Official Web Portal
Chandigarh LAD Junior Auditor Recruitment: Important Dates
|Commencement of the online applications
|13th March 2023
|Last date to submit the online applications
|05th April 2023
|Last date to submit the application fee
|10th April 2023
|Display of Admit Card
|To be announced
|Date of the written examination
|To be announced
ਚੰਡੀਗੜ੍ਹ ਜੂਨੀਅਰ ਆਡੀਟਰ ਭਰਤੀ Eligibility
Here is the eligibility set by the selection committee for the post of Junior Auditor:
- Interested applicants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must have completed B.Com. / Bachelors of Business Studies/ BBA from a recognized university.
- Interested aspirants must possess a Certificate of ICT Skills course i.e. Course on Computer Concepts from a government-recognized institute.
- Aspirants who have completed M.Com/ MBA / PGDM/ and Management Acc. with certificate course in computers will be preferred by the authority
- The maximum age of candidates applying for the post of Junior Auditor should be 37 years old.
- Some years of relaxation are applicable for candidates belonging to the SC, OBC and PWD categories.
Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment Vacancy details
|Economically Weaker Section
How to apply online for the Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment?
The following paragraph includes the procedure via which the application form can be filled in. Here are the steps to fill out the application form easily:
- First of all, you must visit the Chandigarh Local Audit Department through the link mentioned here: https://lad.chdadmnrectt.in/
- Find and tap on the option named Online Form available at the top of the screen.
- After clicking on the link, the online form will get open on the device.
- Once, all the details are filled in tap on the next option and your login details will appear on the screen.
- After that, start filling out the application form by providing all the correct details carefully.
- Move forward with the application process by uploading the required documents.
- Once, the above-mentioned step is completed, move to the next step.
- Now, provide the application fee details and carefully pay the application fee.
- Finally, all steps are done, preview the form once again and do the final submission.
Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment: Important Links
|Go to the official website
|Local Audit Department Website Link
|Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment Link
|Read the notification
|Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment Notification
|Follow to get the latest updates
|NVSHQ.ORG Website Link
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants applying for the post of Junior Auditor will also have to pay the application fee. Candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 1,000/-, SC and EWS candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- and the PWD category will not have to pay any application fee.
Aspirants will have to upload Photographs and Signatures in the jpeg format to the application form. The size of the individual files should not be more than 100 kb or else, it may lead to the rejection of the application form.
The officials are going to accept online applications between 13th March to 5th April 2023. No application is going to be considered if it is received after the deadline.
Applicants getting selected for the post of Junior Auditor will get the Matrix Level 6 i.e., initial pay of Rs. 35,400/-