Chandigarh Education Department has advertised vacancies for the position of Junior Basic Teachers. All candidates who are interested in recruitment are invited to its recruitment drive. Applicants should apply for it by filling out the application form. According to the official schedule, the officials started the Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment procedure on 10th August 2023. The officials are going to consider applications submitted through online mediums only. The following article provides information about the vacancy posts, eligibility and other details.
Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment 2023
The official web portal of the Chandigarh Education Department includes a direct link to the application form. A total of 293 posts have been advertised by the officials. The application window will stay active for a limited period. According to the official recruitment schedule, the application window will stay active till 31st August 2023.
The application fee window will be active till 4th September 2023 up to 02.00 PM. Candidates selected for the JBT position will get Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 notified by the Chandigarh Administration. All official updates regarding recruitment will be updated on this page from time to time.
chdeducation.gov.in JBT Teacher Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Chandigarh Education Department|
|Name of the Post||JBT (Primary Teacher)|
|Number of Vacancies||293 vacant posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Conditions
The authority has set the eligibility conditions for the JBT Primary Teacher post. Every interested candidate needs to fulfil those criteria in order to get considered for the recruitment drive. Given below are the eligibility conditions set by the officials:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Applicants must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Must have completed D.El.Ed of 2 years recognized by NCTE. Or,
- Must have completed graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university.
- Interested aspirants must have passed NCTE conducted Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 21 years old and the maximum age should be 37 years old as on 1st January 2023.
Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment Vacancies
The authority has released a total of 293 vacant posts for recruitment. A total of 12 vacancies are for PWD and 29 vacancies for ESM with Horizontal Reservations. Candidates interested in knowing Category-Wise Vacancy can check the below table:
|Total Posts||293 posts|
Chandigarh Junior Basic Teachers Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay the application fee to complete the application procedure. The application form can’t be submitted without paying the required fee. The authority is providing various payment gateways to make the application fee submission process easier for everyone. Candidates belonging to reserved categories will also get relaxation in the fee amount.
Please note that the candidates will have to bear the charges applied by respective banks which are not included in the application fee mentioned here. Given below is the table showing the application fee in detail:
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 1,000/-|
Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of the application procedure||10th August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||31st August 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||4th September 2023|
|Publication of the fee confirmation list||14th September 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
How to apply for the Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment 2023?
All candidates who are keen to know about the online application submission process can take the help of this paragraph. The following are the steps to submit the Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment Form:
- Start the procedure by visiting the official website of Chandigarh Education Department with this link: https://chdeducation.gov.in
- Secondly, the home page will open on the respective screen.
- Thirdly, you need to find the Daily Circulars section on the right side of the screen.
- After that, you should find the application link for the JBT post under that and tap on it once.
- Now, a new page will open on the screen where you will see the advertisement and application link.
- You need to click on the application link and the device will open the new application portal.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then tap on the Registration link available at the bottom.
- Finally, the registration form will get open. Start entering the details on it and then submit the form to get successfully registered.
- Now, you must log in and get access to the online application form.
- After that, start filling out the asked details on the application form such as educational qualifications, personal details, etc.
- Afterwards, you need to upload the documents asked in the form within the required specifications.
- Finally, pay the application fee by selecting the payment method and payment-related details.
- Take a look at the whole form and then submit it. Keep a copy of the form safe till the selection procedure is completed.
Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Chandigarh JBT Teacher Application Link|
|Visit the Website||Chandigarh Education Department Portal Link|
|Check Out||Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment Advertisement Link|
|For more updates, follow||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The authority has started accepting applications. According to the official schedule, the officials opened the application window on 10th August 2023.
Which documents need to be uploaded to the Chandigarh JBT Primary Teacher Application Form?
Aspirants will have to upload their passport-sized photograph, left thumb impression and signature to the application form. Please note that all documents must not be more than 80 kb.
What is the selection process for the chdeducation.gov.in JBT Teacher Recruitment?
After the completion of the application procedure, the authority is going to conduct the written exam. Aspirants who will score good marks and get their name on the merit list will be called for physical document verification where final selection will be made.