CG Shikshak Recruitment 2019 and Vyapam Application form: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, commonly known as Chhattisgarh Vyapam has recently invited applications for the recruitment of suitable candidates for 14577 vacant posts of Lecturer, Teacher’s and Assistant Teachers in the state. In this article, candidates will get important information related to this recruitment such as CG vyapam shikshak application schedule for various posts, eligibility criteria, CG teacher application procedure, fee, admit card etc. We will also update application link in this page so that candidates can directly submit online application without searching for official website. Interested candidates thereafter can apply. Candidates should note that application can be made only through the online mode. Application in physical form will not be accepted by the Board.
Table of Contents
CG Vyapam Shikshak Recruitment 2019
|Examination||CG Vyapam Teachers recruitment|
|Article category||Application info|
|Recruiting Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (Vyapam)|
|Official notification date||9th March 2019|
|Recruitment type||Direct Recruitment|
|Application date||April 16th 2019 onwards|
|Official advertisement||Download here|
CG Vyapam Teacher Recruitment Important dates
|Post Name||Apply Here||Start date for online registration||Last date for application||Exam date|
|Lecturer- Chemistry, Finance, Mathematics, physics & biology (E Cadre & T Cadre)||Click Here||16th April 2019||12th May 2019||14th July 2019 (1st Shift)|
|Lecturer- English (E & T cadre)||Click Here||16th April 2019||12th May 2019||14th July 2019 (2nd Shift)|
|Assistant Teacher Science (Lab) (E Cadre & T Cadre)||26th April 2019||26th April 2019||28th July 2019|
|Assistant Teac her English Medium (Arts/ Science)||7th May 2019||9th June 2019||11th August 2019 (1st Shift)|
|Teacher English Medium||7th May 2019||9th June 2019||11th August 2019 (2nd Shift)|
|Assistant Teacher- Science (E Cadre & T Cadre)||14th May 2019||16th June 2019||25th August 2019 (1st Shift)|
|Teacher (E Cadre & T Cadre)||14th May 2019||16th June 2019||25th August 2019 (2nd Shift)|
CG Vyapam Teacher’s Application form 2019
- As per the official notification, candidates can apply only through the online mode.
- Candidates can start applying from 16th April 2019 for the post of lecturer.
- Candidates must fill authentic information in the application form.
- Applicants should not submit multiple applications for a single post.
- Application from should be filled completely and accurately. Incomplete and wrongly filled application forms will be rejected.
How to fill CG Shikshak Application form 2019?
The online application procedure is shared below. Those who are interested in submitting application can go through the process shared below-
- Visit official website of CG Vyapam i.e. http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the portal, find the Teachers’s recruitment 2019 link.
- Click on “Apply Now” or registration link.
- Fill all the detailed asked in the fields provided.
- Upload necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
Chhattisgarh Vyapam teacher recruitment Application fee
- Application fee for general and OBC candidates will be Rs.400 and for SC and ST candidates it will be Rs.200/-.
- Application fee can be paid online.
- It will not refundable under any circumstances.
CG Recruitment Eligibility Requirement
It is advised to all the candidates to go through eligibility criteria before filling the online application. Candidates found ineligible at any stage will be disqualified from the recruitment procedure. Therefore, it is important to check whether applicant is eligible for particular post or not.
Candidates can also check the eligibility shared below-
- Candidate must be a resident of Chhattisgarh and should possess a domicile issued by the competent authority.
- Candidate must have completed a minimum age of 21 years and should not have attained as age of 35 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is also applicable for various reserved categories. The table given below, shows the age relaxation provided to various categories-
|Schedule Caste||5 years|
|Schedule Tribe||5 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||5 years|
|Female candidates||10 years|
For detailed information in age relaxation provided for this recruitment, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
For Teacher (shikshak)-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university with at least 45% marks in concerned subjects.
- Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) pass certificate.
- B.Ed with minimum required percentage form a recongnised college.
For Assistant Teacher (Sahayak Shikshak)-
- Senior secondary (or equivalent) with 50% marks and four years’ graduation in B.El.Ed. s
- Senior second
- ary (or equivalent) with 50% marks and two years’ diploma in prarambhik Shikshashashtra.
- Post-graduation/equivalent degree with second division from a recognised college and B.Ed. in respective subject.
For more information about education qualification should go through the official information brochure.
CG Shikshak Recruitment Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the selection test conducted on various dates and shifts for different posts. After the conduct of selection exam, Board will release the merit list of the qualified candidates on its official website.
After the release of result, selected candidates might be called for interview or document verification. Selection of the candidates will be made as per the recruitment policy of the School Education Department, Chhattisgarh after the release of result.
Complete information regarding the selection procedure of various posts will be updated soon.
*** Check kab ara hai PSEB 8th Class Result 2020 Yaha pe ***
Test Pattern and syllabus
The exam patter and syllabus for the exam of various post will be shared later.
- Once the application process will be done, Board will issue admit cards to registered candidates.
- Hall ticket will include about the exam date, time, venue and other important information.
- Admit card will be issued at least one week before the day of exam.
- Candidates have to download their hall tickets from the official website as no other mode will be applicable.
- No admit cards will be sent individually to any candidate through post or any other mode.
- Candidates have to carry valid admit card along with other required documents to the exam centre on the day of exam.
- Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Result/Merit list/Select list
- Result/ merit list will be published by the board on the notified dates.
- Select list will be valid for 6 months.
- Waiting list will be valid for 9 months from the release of select list.
- Result list issued by Vyapam will be valid for one year from the date of issue of the result.
- If two candidates have equal marks than candidate will be selected on the basis of date of birth (older candidates will be selected).
For all the latest upadets relatef to CG Vyapam Shikshak Recruitment 2019, candidates should regularly visit official website and also this page.
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Contact Details
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board,
Vyapam Bhavan, North Block, Sector- 19
Atal Nagar (C.G.)- 492001
Phone No.- 0771-2972782, 2972780
Fax- 0771- 2972780
Email- [email protected]