Chhattisgarh Police is inviting applications for the advertised position of CG Police Constable. The officials have decided to fill almost 5967 vacancies by the conduction of this recruitment drive. All class 12th pass candidates who are interested can apply for the CG Police Recruitment 2023. The officials will open the application link on 20 October 2023. Get more updates regarding recruitment, like application procedure, application fee and others on this page.
CG Police Recruitment 2023 Notification
The official website of the CG Police will include the application link and other recruitment-related links. Selected candidates will be posted in different districts of the state. The application drive is scheduled to end on 30 November 2023. Readers are informed to please read the advertisement thoroughly prior to filling out the application form. Get the latest updates about the recruitment on this page.
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Chhattisgarh Police|
|Name of the Position||Police Constable Position|
|Number of Vacancies||5967 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Authorized Web Portal||https://cgpolice.gov.in/|
cgpolice.gov.in Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set the eligibility conditions for the above-mentioned position. The authority will be accepting applications from eligible candidates only. Here are the conditions set by the concerned authority for the above-mentioned recruitment drive:
- Applicants must have passed Class 10th and 12th or its equivalent under the 10+2 system from educational institutes in Chhattisgarh or Madhya Pradesh.
- For the Constable (Driver) Post: Applicants must possess a valid driving license to drive heavy vehicles.
- For the Constable (Trade) Post: Candidates must have proficiency in the relevant trade to become eligible for the recruitment.
- The interested ones should lie between 18 to 28 years old as of 1 January 2023.
- Physical Standards:
|Categories||Male (Height)||Male (Chest)||Female (Height)|
|UR, SC and OBC||168 cm||Unexpanded: 81 cm|
Expanded: 86 cm
Unexpanded: 76 cm
Expanded: 81 cm
|ST of Bastar and Surguja division (including Jashpur district)||153 cm|
Unexpanded: 76 cm
Expanded: 81 cm
CG Police Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay the application fee while applying for the recruitment. The fee submission process is one of the crucial steps of the application process. It cannot be avoided under any condition. The application fee can be paid through various methods like debit cards, credit cards, etc. However, the details must be entered correctly of the selected method to avoid cancellation of the fee transfer.
The application fee details are available in the advertisement. There is a slight difference between application fees for different categories. Below is the table showing Category-Wise Application Fee:
|Unreserved/ OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 125/-|
CG Police Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of the application process||20 October 2023|
|Deadline for submitting the application form||30 November 2023|
|Application Fee Submission Dates||20 Oct to 30 Nov 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the first selection round||To be announced|
How to apply online for the CG Police Recruitment 2023?
The application process becomes more accessible when it’s available online. Readers who have no idea about the online procedure for submitting the application form can look at this paragraph. The following are the steps that will help the users till the end of the application process:
- So, start the application process by going to the official website of the CG Police through this link: https://cgpolice.gov.in/
- Please locate the recruitment section on the home page and click on it to proceed.
- Now, you need to find the recruitment name of the CG Police Constable and click on the available application link.
- Now, those who have not registered need to register first, while others may proceed with their registration details.
- Provide some basic details like name, mobile number, email ID and others and register after verifying the OTP.
- Afterwards, provide the received credentials in the login section and get your hands on the application form.
- After getting the application form, start carefully noting the details.
- Once you are satisfied with the details, start uploading the scanned documents asked in the form.
- Now, you need to select the payment gateway and provide the selected method details.
- After that, successfully pay the application fee and review the whole form once again.
- Click on the submit button to complete the whole application submission process.
CG Police Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||CG Police Website Link|
|Application Link||To be activated|
|Check Out||CG Police Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale for the CG Police Constable Post?
CG Police Constable posts get the Pay Matrix Level: 04 (Starting Salary: Rs, 19,500 monthly)
When will the officials release the CG Police Constable Recruitment Form?
According to the schedule provided in the recruitment advertisement, the authority will commence the application process on 20 October 2023. The application window will be deactivated on 30 November 2023.
What is the selection process for the Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment?
Once the application process is concluded, the authority will conduct the selection process in multiple phases. Such as document verification, Physical standards, PET, Written Exams and Trade Tests.