High Court of Chhattisgarh is inviting applications for the position of Assistant Grade III. One hundred forty-three vacancies have been released for this CG High Court Assistant Recruitment drive. Candidates eligible for the post can now apply for the recruitment, which is available online from 5 October 2023.
Applications submitted through other modes will not be entertained under any condition. Let’s check out other information on this page, such as eligibility criteria, vacancies and others.
CG High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023
One applicant should submit only one application for the position to avoid the rejection of the candidature. After the final submission of the application, it cannot be modified. The candidate will be solely responsible for the submitted application.
Candidates should carefully read the recruitment advertisement before starting the application process. Per the advertisement, the application window will be deactivated on 31 October 2023. Applicants should retain the printed copies of the application forms and fee receipts for further reference.
highcourt.cg.gov.in Assistant Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Officials||High Court of Chhattisgarh|
|Name of the Position||Assistant Grade III|
|Advertisement Number||07/ 2023|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Form Accessibility Status||Now Available|
|Official Web Portal||https://highcourt.cg.gov.in/|
|Number of Advertised Vacancies||143 Vacant Position|
Chhattisgarh High Court Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The selection committee has set the eligibility conditions for the recruitment drive. Candidates fulfilling the conditions mentioned in this section will be considered eligible for recruitment. Below is the detailed eligibility conditions set by the authority:
- Interested candidates must have graduated from a recognized university/ institute in the relevant field.
- Must have completed one year of diploma course in Computer from any board or institute recognised by ITI or its equivalent.
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals to become eligible for the recruitment drive.
- The age of the candidate must not be lower than 18 years, and the candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years. The maximum age limit is 40 years for bonafide residents of Chhattisgarh.
CG High Court Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Details
The officials have advertised 143 vacancies for the CG HC Assistant Grade III. Vacancies include some positions for women and PWD candidates. Get detailed information regarding vacancies under this paragraph:
|Total Vacancies||143 Posts||41 Posts||07 Posts|
CG HC Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Issuance of the recruitment notification||4 October 2023|
|Commencement of the application process||5 October 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 October 2023|
|Written Test Date||To be announced|
|Date of the Skill Test||To be announced|
How to apply online for the CG High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Now, let’s understand the complete procedure for filling out the application form to avoid any mistakes. Here is the step-by-step guide to submitting the CG High Court Assistant Recruitment Form:
- The first step in the process is to visit the High Court of Chhattisgarh website through this link address: https://highcourt.cg.gov.in/
- Several options are available horizontally at the top of the screen. Find the option of an Online Recruitment Portal.
- Click on it, and you will be led to a new portal within seconds.
- Now, locate the application link for the Assistant Grade-III position and click on it to open the instructions page.
- After reading the instructions, the website will open the registration section.
- Provide your mobile number and captcha code to get the OTP to complete the registration process.
- On registering successfully, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Note down the particulars on the application form carefully and then proceed further with the application process.
- The next step will be the uploadation of required documents such as category certification, thumb impression image and others.
- After completing the uploading process, move towards the last step, i.e., payment of the application fee.
- Provide the payment-related details and successfully make the payment.
- Preview the application form and tap on the submit link to end the application process.
CG High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||High Court Of Chhattisgarh Website Link|
|Apply Online||CG High Court Assistant Application Link|
|Check Out||CG High Court Assistant Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow for more updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale for the CG HC Assistant position?
Aspirants getting selected for the CG HC Assistant position will get a Level 4 of Pay Matrix i.e., 19,500 – 62,000
Which documents must be uploaded to the CG HC Assistant Grade III Application Form?
Scanned Copy of Photographs, Signature, thumb impression image, Class 10, 12, graduation, post-graduation, compute certificate, etc., and Domicile, Caste, PWD Certificate, etc. All of these documents should not exceed the size of 1 MB.
When will the authority commence the highcourt.cg.gov.in Assistant application process?
The online application for CG HC Assistant starts on 5 October 2023.
What is the selection process for the CG High Court Assistant Recruitment?
Written Examination and Skill test are the two-stage selection procedure you must complete.