Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2023: The Central University of Karnataka has invited applications for the position of professor and associate professor from eligible candidates. If the candidates find themselves eligible for the designations then they can proceed towards filling up the application form. The filling up of the online applications begins on the 17th of March, 2023. Furthermore, the applicants should note that there are two different deadlines.
One is for the submission of the online applications i.e. 17th April 2023 and the other one is for receiving the hardcopy of the filled-up online application form i.e. 25th April 2023. Moreover, the application form filled up via online mode should also be sent to the authorities with the necessary documents by the 25th of April, 2023 in the form of hardcopy.
Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2023
The Central University of Karnataka has released a total of 50 vacancies for the post of Associate Professor and Professor. The candidates are advised to fill up the application as soon as possible and not wait for the last date for filling up the application form. Apart from this, the applicants are strictly recommended to apply for recruitment only after going through the eligibility criteria properly.
Here in the forthcoming paragraphs, we have mentioned the brief details about the eligibility criteria. This article will cover all the cardinal information that will be very much helpful for the candidate planning to appear for recruitment.
CUK Professor Recruitment Educational Qualifications & Experience
Before filling up the application form for the CUK Professor and Associate Professor Recruitment, the candidates are suggested to go through this section properly. Apart from this, the applicants should also read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification. The official notification download link has been provided in the ‘Important Links’ section below.
For the information of the candidates, here recruitment for the post of professor is being done for the various subjects. Therefore, as a result, the requirements or the specifications will be according to a particular subject. However, in general, for the post of professor, the candidates are required to possess any of the following qualifications i.e. PhD, PG, CA,PGDM,MBA,M.Ed,M.Com in the relatable discipline. In addition to this, the candidate is also required to have 10 years of teaching experience in the relevant discipline only. For more clarity regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can check the official notification.
For the designation of Assistant Professor, the candidate is required to have any of the following qualifications i.e.MBA, CA, PGDM, PhD, Master’s Degree, ICWA in the related subject. Apart from this, the candidate is also required to have 8 years of experience in teaching. For a more clear picture of the eligibility criteria, the applicants can view the eligibility criteria section in the official notification provided below in the ‘Important Links’ section.
CUK Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
The summary of the central university faculty recruitment 2023 has been provided in the table below. This table will just provide the highlights that will better prepare candidates for the CUK faculty recruitment.
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Recruitment for||Teaching Positions|
|Name of the Designation||Professor and Associate Professor|
|University Recruiting||Central University of Karnataka (CUK)|
|Number of Openings||50|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2023
- EMRS Recruitment 2023 Notification
- SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor Recruitment 2023
Central University of Karnataka Vacancy 2023
Apply Online for 50 Teaching Posts at CUK
Follow the below steps to apply online for the 50 teaching posts. The steps are as given below:
- As a first step, the applicant has to open the official website of the ‘Central University of Karnataka’ using the web address i.e. https://cuk.ac.in/
- Now the homepage of the CUK will open up on the screen.
- Now here on the top of the page, search for the ‘Notification’ section.
- Under the notification section, there will be a section for ‘Job Opportunities’.Click on that link.
- Now on the new page, search for the ‘ Online Application for Professor and Associate Professor Positions. Click on that link.
- If applying for the first time, register yourself.
- Fill in a valid email id, create a password, and a valid mobile number and then click on the ‘Register’ icon.
- After successful registration, fill up the login credentials received and log in again.
- Now select the post applying for.
- Fill in the personal details.
- Also, fill up the educational details. Select the education and fill in the marks obtained.
- Now fill in the number of years of experience in the teaching industry.
- There will also be a ‘Research Tab’.Fill up the details of the research papers and publications.
- Afterwards, upload the documents. The documents include signatures, photos and Educational documents. The size of all the documents should not be more than 100kb.
- Now pay the application fees and submit the filled-up application form.
- Also, download and take the printout of the filled-in application form.
- Now enclose all copies of the certificate with the hardcopy of the filled-up online application form should be kept in an envelope. Over the envelope, the following things should be written:
|ST and SC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|EWS, UR and OBC Candidates||Rs 2500/-|
|PWD and Women Candidates||Exempted|
CUK Recruitment Selection Process
The authority will upload the list of candidates shortlisted for the interview on their official portal. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview round. The candidates are advised to visit the official website on a regular basis.
|Apply Here>>||Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2023|
|Download>>||Central University of Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2023|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The pay structure for both the designation is as follows:
Associate Professor- Level 13A
Professor- Level 14
No, the authorities will not refund the application fees if the candidate wants to withdraw their application.