Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment (Till 21st April): The leading bank of India i.e., Central Bank of India is inviting candidates from around the country for the engagement of Apprentices. All interested users who want to apply for the post must be eligible as well. Eligible candidates do not have to wait for the application form anymore. The selection committee has finally released the application form for candidates.
The authority started accepting applications from only eligible candidates on 20th March 2023. The official website of CBI is going to hold all recruitment links. Scroll down the page and get the latest updates on the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification
The officials released the CBI Apprentice Recruitment notification earlier than the application form to provide enough time to candidates for deciding about the recruitment. The notification is going to provide detailed information on recruitment to the candidates. It is always promoted to study the notification before commencing the application process. The application process accessibility modes are online only. If any application is received through offline mode then it will get rejected.
The CBI Apprentice Application window is going to remain active till 21st April 2023. No late submission will be entertained at any cost. The online application process has now become easier with the direct application link we provide to our readers on the article. After reading this article, aspirants will know the details about the application procedure, application fee, vacancies, etc.
Check this>>> CPCB Recruitment 2023
Highlights of www.centralbankofindia.co.in Apprentice Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Name of the Authority||Central Bank of India|
|Department Name||Human Capital Management Department|
|Number of Vacancies||5000 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Location||All over India|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility
This paragraph is going to provide the eligibility set by the authority for the Apprentice post. Only those candidates will be considered for the position who have attained all the criteria mentioned here. Without any delay, let’s have a look at the eligibility conditions:
- Applicants must be citizens of Indian or subject to Bhutan, Nepal or Tibetan refugees.
- Interested candidates should be at least 20 years old for the position.
- Interested aspirants’ maximum age should not be more than 28 years old for the above-mentioned position.
- Aspirants must have completed graduation in any of the disciplines from a university or institute recognized by the central government.
- Candidates must be medically for the Apprentice position.
CBI Apprentice Recruitment Vacancies
A total of 5000 vacancies have been released by the authority. The total vacancies have been distributed region-wise. The vacancies are also divided into various categories. Have a look at the table prepared below to check out Category-Wise Vacancy Details:
How to apply online for the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment?
We are going to provide the process following which you will be able to apply for the recruitment stress-free. Follow the below-given steps to fill out the www.centralbankofindia.co.in Apprentice Application Form:
- First of all, you must go to the official website of Apprenticeship India through this link: https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/
- The link provided above will directly lead the users to the home screen of the website.
- Once, you are on the home screen. tap on the Candidates Login/ Register Option available at the top of the screen.
- Select the “Register as a candidate” option and then enter the mobile number and email id.
- After providing the details, tap on the register option and get yourself registered.
- Now, you must log in and then find the respective application link.
- Start filling out the blank details on the application form carefully and recheck once filled in.
- Afterwards, upload all documents asked in the application form within the prescribed format.
- Here comes the last step, you must pay the application fee after selecting the payment options.
- Finally, you must submit the online form and keep a copy of the application fee and online form for future use.
Central Bank of India Apprentice 2023 Application Fee
The concerned authority has also set the application fee for candidates who will fill out the application form. It is compulsory to pay the fee to submit the application fee. The application fee is different for candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
All aspirants are informed that apart from the application fee, aspirants will also have to pay an 18% extra on the application fee. Refer to the table prepared below to check the application fee details:
|SC/ ST/ Women||Rs. 600/- +GST|
|PWBD Candidates||Rs. 400/- +GST|
|Other Candidates||Rs. 800/- +GST|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||21st April 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||–|
|Online Examination Date||2-|
|Publication of the Result||To be announced|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the official website||CBI Website Link|
|Apply Online||CBI Apprentice Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||CBI Apprentice Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ.ORG Website|
Frequently Asked Questions
The application window opened on 20th March 2023 and application window is going to remain open till 3rd April 2023. You can now apply online through the application link provided above in the article.
The officials will be conducting the online examination for the registered candidates to select the candidates. After the exam, the result will be provided and the eligible candidates will be called for the DV round to complete the final selection.
Aspirants can now access the application form through the official website of Apprenticeship Inian and the direct application link provided on this page.