The candidates who are willing to get recruited in the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) can apply for the latest recruitment. The authorities have published an advertisement online where they have notified all the details about the various posts. The candidates are required to check all the information and if they satisfy the eligibility, they must apply. CDAC will shortlist the candidates based on their application forms and invite the candidates to participate in the recruitment procedures.
The aspirants can check all the important details regarding CDAC Recruitment 2023 in the following article. Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Application Form, Direct Link, and much more are mentioned below.
CDAC Recruitment Notification 2023
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has announced the availability of 63 vacancies for various posts. Prospects who wish to get recruited for the posts of Project Associate, Project Engineer, Project Manager, and Senior Project Engineer can fill out the application forms. The online application window is active from 11th May 2023.
If they wish to apply, the aspirants must do so before 24th May 2023. The authorities will observe the validity of applicants and invite them to appear for further selection procedures.
Suggested: SECR Bilaspur Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification 2023
CDAC 2023 Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||CDAC Recruitment|
|Authority||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Post||Project Engineer, Project Associate, Project Manager, and Senior Project Engineer,|
|Number of Vacancies||63|
|Recruitment Type||Contractual Basis|
|Commencement of Application||11 May 2023|
|Application Deadline||24 May 2023|
CDAC Various Posts Vacancy Details
In total, the authorities have announced the availability of 63 vacant posts in the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC). The following are the breakup vacancies for each post:
|S.No.||Name of the Post(s)||Number of Vacancies Available|
|4.||Senior Project Engineer||9|
C-DAC 63 Posts Eligibility & Experience Criteria
The aspirants for the various posts that the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has released recently, need to ensure that they satisfy the specific eligibility criteria for the job they are applying for. The following conditions need to be closely observed before the application:
- The candidate must be a resident of India.
- The upper age limit for the post of Project Associate is 30 years while for Project Engineer is 35 Years. However, candidates applying for the post of Project Manager should be less than 50 years of age. In the case of reserved categories, age relaxation is applicable as per the guidelines of the Government of India.
- Applicants must be enough educationally qualified as per the specific requirement of the post they are applying for.
- The degree must have been obtained from institutions that are recognised by AICTE and UGC.
- Only the Applicants with relevant post-qualification experience will be considered for recruitment. The authorities will not treat Academic, Teaching or Research work, Experience in Non-Profit Organizations, and Internship or Project Work Placements as valid experiences.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Documents Required for Recruitment in CDAC
The candidates need to upload the following documents while filling out the application form for CDAC Recruitment 2023:
- Passport-sized Photo of the candidate in jpg format and in a size less than 400 KB
- Resume of the Applicant in pdf format and a size less than 500 KB
Apply Online for C-DAC 2023 Recruitment
Aspirants for the recruitment of 63 posts on a contractual basis in the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing CDAC need to follow the steps given below to apply online for the released vacancies and participate in the selection procedure:
- Visit the official website of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) at www.cdac.in.
- On the Home page, check the topmost menu and tap on the Careers option.
- The Careers@C-DAC page will appear on the screen.
- In the Current Job Opportunities section, tap on the View More option.
- On the Current Job Opportunities page, check the Current Openings section.
- Tap on the link to open up the details about the notification C-DAC Invites online applications for various contractual positions at all levels for Centres/locations across India.
- The Careers Portal of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing will open up on the screen at careers.cdac.in.
- Scroll and check the Job Details.
- For the Post/Designation of preference, tap on View Details & Apply option under the View Details column.
- The Position Details for the post of choice will open up.
- Tap on the Apply button and the Log in with OTP form will open up.
- In the form, Enter your mobile and email address for OTP and click on the option to Get OTP.
- Enter the One Time Password OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Post that, the Application Form will open up on the screen.
- Enter all the details of the candidates as required in the form.
- Upload the aforementioned documents.
- Finally, Review all the details mentioned in the application form.
- Lastly, tap on the Submit option to apply successfully.
- The candidates are required to check their Unique Application ID and are further advised to Print a copy of completely filled out application form.
CDAC Recruitment Application Fee
The candidates are not required to pay any fee amount to process their applications.
CDAC Selection Process and Terms of Engagement
The candidates who have applied for the engagement of 63 vacancies for various contractual posts in the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing CDAC will have to appear written test or participate in any other selection procedure. The authorities will verify the eligibility of the candidates and further invite them to appear in the interview. The final decision regarding the selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the recruitment process.
The candidates will be recruited for a minimum period of 3 years or until the completion of the project. The engagement will be done on a contractual basis. However, the authorities can choose to extend the contract depending on the performance of the candidate in the respective assignments.
|Official Portal||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Visit>>||Careers Portal of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing CDAC|
|View Details and Apply>>||Check Recruitment Details here|
The authorities at the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) have announced the availability of 63 vacancies for contractual basis recruitment.
The last date to apply for the Recruitment of 63 in CDAC is 24th May 2023.
The candidates will have to fill out the application form available on the recruitment portal of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing CDAC at careers.cdac.in. In order to apply for the engagement of various contractual posts in the CDAC.
The authorities will soon notify the precise selection procedure. Keep checking this space for all the latest updates.