Bihar Technical Service Commission issued a new recruitment advertisement on 23 August 2023. The officials are inviting applications through the advertisement for the position of Vehicle Driver. All male and female candidates are eligible to become a part of the BTSC Driver Recruitment drive.
According to the official recruitment schedule, the selection committee started accepting applications on 1 September 2023. Candidates who are interested and have passed Class 10 should definitely apply for the recruitment. In the following article, you are going to get information about recruitment like required eligibility, application fees and others.
BTSC Driver Recruitment 2023
The official website of BTSC holds the direct application link. The whole application process will be conducted online. The officials have advertised a total of 145 vacancies for the post which are further divided into different categories. The application process will remain open for a limited period. The officials will deactivate the online application link on 30 September 2023.
The authority will not entertain any kind of late submission. Aspirants should keep important documents like photographs, identification cards, driver’s licenses and class 10th certificates while applying for BTSC Driver Recruitment.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
www.btsc.bih.nic.in Driver Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of the Position||Vehicle Driver|
|Advertisement Number||37/ 2023|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Authorized Website Link||https://www.btsc.bih.nic.in/|
Bihar Technical Service Commission Driver Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The concerned authority has set the minimum required eligibility for every candidate. The authority will consider applications of candidates who will fulfil the necessary conditions mentioned on this page. Below is the eligibility criteria set by the officials:
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 18 years old as of 1 August 2023. The maximum age limit is as follows:
- UR: 37 Years
- UR Female: 40 Years
- BC/ OBC Candidates: 40 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 42 Years
- Interested aspirants must have passed Class 10 or its equivalent to pass the exam.
- Must possess a valid driving license and general knowledge of driving.
- Must hold a good knowledge of traffic regulations.
BTSC Vehicle Driver Recruitment Application Fee
Aspirants will also have to pay the application fee while applying for the recruitment. No applications with incomplete or no fee will be considered by the officials. Candidates will be able to pay the respective application fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking and other modes.
Once, the payment fee is successfully paid then it will not be refunded under any circumstances. So one must be aware while transferring the payment amount. The officials have also provided relaxation in the application fee for reserved category aspirants. Below is the table showing application fee details:
|General, BC, EBC and EWS Categories||Rs. 600/-|
|SC and ST Categories||Rs. 150/-|
|Female of reserved and unreserved categories||Rs. 150/-|
|Other states candidates||Rs. 600/-|
How to apply for the BTSC Driver Recruitment 2023?
Aspirants who are interested in learning the application submission process for the driver post can look here. The following are the steps through which you can apply for the BTSC Driver Recruitment:
- Start the process by landing on the authorized web portal of BTSC with this link address: https://www.btsc.bih.nic.in/
- Secondly, scroll down the home page and click on the application link for the Vehicle Driver position.
- Afterwards, a new page will open holding a table of various recruitment. Find the respective advertisement number and click on the Apply Online link available in front of it.
- Now, you should click on the registration link and provide the basic details to get registered.
- Afterwards, use the login details for the application accessibility and start filling out the asked details in the application form.
- After that, you should upload the required documents within the required specifications.
- At last, pay the required application fee and take a preview of the whole application form.
- Submit the application form and keep a copy of the application form and fee receipt for future use.
BTSC Driver Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website||BTSC Website Link|
|Apply Online||BTSC Driver Application Link|
|Read||BTSC Driver Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get more updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time period for submitting the www.btsc.bih.nic.in Driver Application Form?
As per the official schedule, the application process started on 1 September 2023 and the same will end on 30 September 2023.
What is the selection process for the BTSC Driver Recruitment?
The officials are first going to conduct the Computer Based Test. Afterwards, the selected candidates will have to appear for the Driving Efficiency Test and Knowledge of Vehicles.
What is the pay scale for the BTSC Driver Position?
Candidates getting selected for the position of BTSC Driver will get a salary of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-, Grade Pay- 1900/- Pay Level- 02.