Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) invited the online application form for 6988 Junior Engineer (JE) posts. According to the notification published, the online registration will open from May 22nd and will remain open till 21st June 2023. If you satisfy all the eligibility details then you may submit your application online once its link is live at btsc.bih.nic.in or pariksha.nic.in. However, the key link regarding recruitment is also shared here in this article.
Interested candidates can fill the application forms before the due date. Applicants can submit Bihar JE applications only through online mode as no other mode of application is available.
BTSC Bihar JE Recruitment 2023 Notification
Through BTSC JE recruitment, Bihar Technical Service Board (BTSC) will recruit 6988 Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical and Engineer) for various departments of the Bihar Government.
|Bihar Technical Service Board (BTSC)
|Notification/ Advt. No.
|Junior Engineer (JE)- Civil, Mechanical, Engineer
|22nd May to 21st June 2023
Bihar JE Recruitment Eligibility Requirement
Before filling the online application, it is compulsory for all the candidates to check the eligibility requirements first. Only after satisfying the eligibility criteria they should fill the online application.
Candidates can also check the eligibility shared below-
Candidates from the state of Bihar and outside Bihar are eligible. However, candidates who claim for reservation on the basis of caste/community must be only from the state of Bihar and should possess a domicile issued by the competent authority.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years as on 1st August 2023.
- The maximum age of candidates of various categories as on 1st August 2023 –
|Backward class/ EBC/ Female
For more information on age criteria, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
- Educational Qualification
Applicants must have Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
Bihar JE Vacancy details
BTSC JE Application Form 2023
- Application for BTSC recruitment can be made only through online mode. Applications through other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates must read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- They must keep all the documents handy at the time of application.
- Candidates can use the following photo ID card in the application- Aadhaar card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ PAN card/ Driving License/ any other ID card issued from the state or central government.
- They must have a valid email and working mobile no.
- All details should be filled in carefully in the application form.
- Incomplete, inaccurate and unattested application forms will not be accepted in any circumstances.
How to register for Bihar JE application form 2023?
Candidates may follow the simple process given below to submit their applications: –
The form will be filled in two parts-
Part I- Candidates Registration
- Visit the official website first (http://pariksha.nic.in).
- Click on the “Apply Now” link given on the homepage. (as shown in the image)
- On click a new section will open, here you have to click on the registration button of the post you are applying for
- After clicking on the registration button, a new page will open. Read all the instructions mentioned in it and click on the button as shown in the image. Once you press the button it will turn into green and after that press “I agree” button
- Now on agreeing, a new page will open where you have to fill all the details accordingly and must validate and review the details once you enter.
- Once you submit the registration form it will show you a message that you have successfully registered.
- Registration slip consisting of registration no. will be generated.
After successful registration, make the payment of application fee by clicking on “Fee deposition/ Reconciliation”.
Part II- Submit Online Application
- After successful payment of the application fee click on the “Submit Application form link”.
- After doing the payment you need to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- After that, you need to furnish some more details like essential qualification work experience (if any), address details,
- Fill the details asked and complete form.
- Fill personal details, notification details, bank transaction details, education details, etc.
- After that, you need to upload some other document which is mandatory like age proof, residence proof, payment certificate, NOC, identity proof, EWS certificate, and qualification documents.
- Click on a preview button. Check all the details carefully and make corrections if required.
- Click on button to finally submit the application form.
- Lastly, take the printout of the application form.
BSTC JE Application Fee 2023
|Category of the candidate
|General/ Backward Classes/ EWC
|SC/ST/OBC (Resident of Bihar)
|Reserved/ Unreserved female candidates (resident of Bihar)
|Candidate from outside Bihar state
- Application fees can be paid through credit card, Debit card, net banking or SBI e-challan.
- Applicants should keep the application fee receipt save with them.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
BTSC JE Recruitment- Important dates
|Release of official notification
|25 April 2023
|Registration start from
|22nd May 2023
|Last date for registration
|21st June 2023
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2023 Key Links
For any support and assistance related BTSC recruitment, candidates can contact the concerned person at the contact details shared below-
Toll-free no.- 18003456221